Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WOOO! Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!!

+12
sln1987
jahlives
aksafeone
bowhunter
bjj
ADMIN
LeeCountyNM
tmadtls
ntvtexan
Cardiac99
silkysand
Dr. Linda
16 posters

Go down

WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! Empty WOOO! Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!!

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 am

WOOOOO!! We just had a huge 5.6 EARTHQUAKE here in OKIE Land!! Things started shaking and rattling minutes after the great OSU football game victory, and just hours away from the OU football victory. Everyone in the central Oklahoma City area and beyond has been affected, and the 50 to 60 seconds of the ground rumbling, walls shaking, pictures moving, and our home foundations ripping and splitting was enough to alarm and frighten everyone. Pretty scary!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

This was the strongest earthquake in recorded history in the Sooner State, but we usually don't have these things around here. After all, we are NOT near California! Hope OKIE and all his friends are OK!

Perhaps the earth shaking and groaning is a forewarning of the Dinar RV coming!!! We better be READY!!!!! :queen:
crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! Empty Re: WOOO! Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!!

Post by silkysand Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 am

I hope everyone is ok in (OK )....I think all Oklahoma residents hold too much dinar that the weight in it's self was too much for the earth to sustaine..hehehheWOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! 949729897 . Be blessed!
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! Empty Re: WOOO! Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!!

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:44 am

I am about 20 miles east of Oklahoma City. Okie born, OKie bred. All I can say is "GIVE ME A GOOD OL' FASHIONED OKLAHOMA TORNADO ANY DAY, I CAN SEE THEM COMIN'. YOU CAN TAKE THESE EARTHQUAKES BACK TO THE WEST COAST WHERE THEY BELONG."
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 am

Silkysand;

You might be right. We need a rv so we can get rid of this extra weight (dinar & dong) layin around and put the $$$$ in our bank accounts!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 am

Cardiac99 wrote:Silkysand;

You might be right. We need a rv so we can get rid of this extra weight (dinar & dong) layin around and put the $$$$ in our bank accounts!

AMENNNNNN! lolol
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah, I know what you mean...

"The TRUTH is IN there...somewhere." But can he dig it out of his head ? scratch

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadtls Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:56 am

LOL Dr Linda! We are Okies as well and felt the Global Currency Realignment too! Exciting times! bounce

tmadtls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 am

Cardiac99 wrote:I am about 20 miles east of Oklahoma City. Okie born, OKie bred. All I can say is "GIVE ME A GOOD OL' FASHIONED OKLAHOMA TORNADO ANY DAY, I CAN SEE THEM COMIN'. YOU CAN TAKE THESE EARTHQUAKES BACK TO THE WEST COAST WHERE THEY BELONG."

hey, hey, I am "from" the West Coast, we do not need them either, but its for mother nature to decide! Hope everybodys ok. Be safe, be well and be blessed! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 am

COULD IT BE THAT BAMA RUN IN LA :cheers:
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 am

Dr Linda, that was scary . . . My daughter Erin was in the middle of it. . . they are in Norman right now . . . My other daughter was sitting on the couch watching tv. . . I was on the computer, when all the sudden we heard a rumble and my desk took a slight heave . . . my Sarah says MOM WHAT WAS THAT??? I said was that an earth quake??? Immediately after my Erin called and said "Mom I was just in an earthquake"

Although it was just a tremor here. . . the fact that I could feel it from this far away. . . played immediately on my mind . . . that this had to be devistating. . .

My heart goes out to you guys. . . I spent 10 minutes in a panic when her call dropped. . . and then it wouldnt ring through . . . With the earthquake the day before definitely outside of the norm.

Unnerving to say the least! I hope thats the last one for you!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 am

We felt it here East of Tulsa also. My trailer shook. Very scary indeed. Hope there isn't any larger ones coming.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 am

We felt it in northwest arkansas

bowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 am

Bowhunter. .. I guess I forgot to mention that I am from Fort Smith. . . so when we felt it and then my daughter called from Norman immediately following the event with the news. . . I had immediate feeling of doom for that area . . .

Dont know if my minds playing tricks on me today, there have been a couple of occasions that things happen here that make me think "was that a tremor maybe?" Lamp chain swings, and I swear I feel a rumble every once in a while. . .

Just wish my kid would come home!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 am

Coming from Alaska, and living in the "Ring of Fire" where no less than 5 volcanic mountains are (not counting those on the Aleutian chain) we Alaskans can relate to your situation. We get earthquakes quite often, especially when one of the volcanoes decides to "loose their top." With that you get the pleasure of an ash fall - also harmful to windshields, engines, lungs etc. I'd say California isn't the only "hot spot", unfortunately.

As to tornadoes - been there, done that and have the scars to prove it, literally. I'd prefer a small shaker any day to that. Seen too many of both not to worry when news of either comes.

Be glad a fault line did not open up and swallow what was over it - that happened in Anchorage in 1964. Thank the Lord that you only had a 5.6. Hopefully no one was injured as things falling off of shelves smart when they hit - personal knowledge.

If all the shaking and rumbling brings on the RV -- then maybe we ought to send "aid" to the stricken area. What type of coffee, tea or non-carbonated drink do you prefer Miskebam - I know some people at Salisaw quite well, and one or two in Fort Smith and Okla. City. My wife was born in Okla. City.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:52 am

Miskebam wrote:Bowhunter. .. I guess I forgot to mention that I am from Fort Smith. . . so when we felt it and then my daughter called from Norman immediately following the event with the news. . . I had immediate feeling of doom for that area . . .

Dont know if my minds playing tricks on me today, there have been a couple of occasions that things happen here that make me think "was that a tremor maybe?" Lamp chain swings, and I swear I feel a rumble every once in a while. . .

Just wish my kid would come home!

-----

We certainly pray safety for your child and all involved.

I grew up in Chicago and knew nothing of earthquakes, until last year in Indiana when a quake occurred and I had no clue what was going on. I felt like something was swaying, but couldn't quite discern the matter. There was a glass of water on my desk and the water in the glass moved, but the glass was still and I had not touched it. Uh-huh, it was an earthquake. We experienced another one about three months ago when the D.C. quake occurred. No thank you, Mother Nature. I'll pass. Peace, Safety, & Blessings to all. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 am

There are rumors going around that they are expecting a large one. There have been at least 11 of them since yesterday morning. So you are probably feeling or hearing rumbles. Everyone stay safe!!

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sln1987 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am

We felt it north of Wichita, KS also. Didn't know what was going on until it was over. Very unnerving since this was the first time we had experienced anything like this.

sln1987

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 am

Find a safe spot in your home/work to go to during an earthquake. If there is an open field outside (no trees, power lines, buildings) go to this area if possible. In the home look for an area such as under the stairwell, closet, in a door way opening (structurally sound). Stay away from windows, mirrors, tall furniture. Most of the time the earthquake is over before you get to your safe areas. :flower:
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Where did my wee hour posts go??? and why>?
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:10 pm

To the folks in OK and all who felt that quake on Saturday, you're in my thoughts and prayers for your continued safety. Lots of nonchalant Californians say, "Heck, a 5.6? We eat 6.0's for breakfast!" But you know what, it's really disconcerting. For one thing CA architecture is more designed to withstand earthquakes. Folks in the middle of the country have to cope with tornadoes, floods, hail the size of softballs, blizzards, etc., but they've grown accustomed to the idea that the ground below should STAY PUT! We Californians are your comrades and hope you've experienced the LAST of your earthquakes for a very long time to come. Take care, all!

WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

WOOO!  Huge Earthquake in OKIE Land!! Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 am

To SEBtopdog and everyone here who posted:

Thanks so much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers! Our 5.6 earthquake was so unexpected, of course, not like our tornadoes, which we can see coming with our great weather forecasters on TV!! Razz

We have built our underground shelters, learned to listen to the weather warnings, and take time to stock our homes with water and supplies during the tornado seasons, but I guess there is really NOTHING we can do to prepare for earthquakes. We have had over 100 aftershocks during the last 2 days, and I guess we just have to learn to live with it. affraid

I am personally very glad now that when we built our home, we put hundreds of yards of concrete in our basement piers, perimeter basement walls, and foundation. We used hurricane strapping to protect against strong winds during the framing process, but NEVER expected earthquakes!! crazyspin

Thank goodness, no people were injured --- only some very significant damage to the homes, university buildings, businesses, and roads that were very close to the epicenter.

We are all still praying for a revolutionary "earthquake" next year in the Presidential election, but, please, Lord, no more scary earthquakes in OKIE LAND!!
:queen:

groupdance groupdance groupdance groupdance

Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Being born and raised in California, once lives a few years from the shakest town in the world, and now being in Alaska.

No big deal, but not fun the first time. I have never seen a hurricane or tornado, so I'm sure if I ever do, it will be a bit troublesome for me at the time.

Not to worry, life goes on.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum