Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state

4 posters

Go down

Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state Empty Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state

Post by ymoilman Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state
Saturday, November 05, 2011
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2011/04/altnews7-1ab-alcuin-alcuin-bramerton.html

On the evening of Thursday 3rd November 2011, the Irish government announced that Ireland (culturally and historically a strong Roman Catholic country) was closing its embassy in Vatican City (Rome). The chosen cover story was austerity. The Vatican embassy was being closed because it yielded no economic return to the Irish state; scrapping the mission would save Irish taxpayers €1.25 million a year.

Other countries are poised to follow Ireland in closing their embassies. A coordinated drip-by-drip erosion of public credibility for the Vatican as being anything other than a money-driven and self-interested religious cult, is in process. This deliberate and visible takedown started in June 2010 with Interpol-supported paedophile sex investigation raids by Belgian police on major Roman Catholic premises in the Archdiocese of Mechelen-Brussels.

The move is part of a covert international chess game designed to fragment and destroy the G5 Western banking cabal following the adoption of the Monaco Accords of August 2011, to which in excess of one hundred nations worldwide are now subscribed.

The Vatican, like the Mafia, is a controlled front-organisation for the Italian P2 masonic lodge. Vatican City is also one of the three privileged and autonomous city states which coordinate élite pan-global organised crime for the Western banking cabal. The other two are Washington DC and the City of London.

Washington DC is a privately owned non-Constitutional corporation which is the seat of an illegal governing entity called the "United States" (US) - not the United States of America (USA). The Washington legal control-system operates under the British Maritime Admiralty Law of Flags, not under American Constitutional Law. Notice the gold fringe. Who put that there?

The City of London Corporation is a privately owned "square mile" of ancient, non-accountable vested interests with its own private police force. It is not administratively, politically or constitutionally, part of London (UK). The City of London has a Lord Mayor. London (UK) has a mayor. They are two different people "elected" by two different legal entities.

The division of labour between the Vatican, Washington DC and the City of London is well-established. The Vatican oversees religious cover for organised geofinancial crime and runs child-prostitution rackets through its churches, schools, hospitals and orphanages across the world.

Washington DC has a military mandate to foment continual war and artificial shooting-conflicts to generate business opportunities for the Western cabal's international corporations.

The City of London Corporation is in charge of the hidden piggy banks. It rigs the stock and commodities markets, coordinates tax avoidance schemes for major corporations, creates money-out-of-nothing for the ancient "royal" bloodline families, and protects the interests of the London Crown Temple.

Mainstream reportage is less explicit. Examples can be found here: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2011/1105/1224307103421.html (05.11.11), here (05.11.11), here: http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/vatican-embassy-closure-nothing-to-do-with-cloyne-172974.html (05.11.11), here: http://www.thetablet.co.uk/latest-news.php (04.11.11) and here:http://www.independent.ie/national-news/catholic-hierarchy-burying-its-head-in-sand-says-top-priest-2926679.html (04.11.11).

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state Empty Re: Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Thank Goodness the world is finally waking up!

Thanks for posting this ymoilman - would be so great if the "19247 registered members on this site" - was real and they all read this. :sunny:
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state Empty Re: Ireland begins international takedown of Vatican geocriminal city state

Post by KathyD Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm

You are are true watchman on the wall, ymoilman. Incredible post and great links. Will pass on to "my circle". TYSVM!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank you for the post! It's going on Facebook Wink
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum