Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid?

+10
LeeCountyNM
dinarstar
milleriniraq
Searay 32
bigal66
edlou
HealthScans
Siaya
Terbo56
roadglide
14 posters

Go down

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Empty Did the Elite,and politians already get paid?

Post by roadglide Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Is there any proof that the “Elite”
have already been paid at the RV'd rate, and are keeping the Revalued
dinar from ever reaching the people, while all along new Iraqi money
is being issued that will make what we are holding worthless?
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Empty Re: Did the Elite,and politians already get paid?

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Wouldn't surprise me at all ,the f-n crooks-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Empty Re: Did the Elite,and politians already get paid?

Post by Siaya Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Roadglide, your AVATAR looks like Washington DC government. :cheers:

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Empty Honestly I would not doubt it.

Post by HealthScans Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Think about it. We read that Bill Clinton called Obama on his birthday in Chicago and had to transfer some money that they supposedly owed to a guy that they stold the money from in the first place. It was told that they had to RV to get the money. Once it RV'd, instead of paying the money to the guy, they transferred the money overseas into Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Geitner and who else knows accounts.

Then a couple of months ago I saw an article where the Iraqi's were going to protest in the street. Have you seen them doing it yet?

I read a post this week or last week asking if it was true that some corporation's and High Ranked people got paid. I can almost bet they have especially since they RV'd back in July.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:40 pm

WORD IS YES..ELITES AND GOVERNMENTS THEY HAVE BEEN PAID..WHICH IS TIER 1AND 2
TIER 3 WHICH IS US WAS TO HAVE BEEN TODAY..BUT DELAYS HAVE CAUSED US FROM CASHING IN. HOW ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO EXPLAIN THE BALANCING OF THE BOOKS WORLD WIDE. THIS HAS TO BE MADE BELIEVEABLE TO ALL NOT AWARE OF THE DINAR.

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Roadglide; I don't know where you heard that they are printing currency that will delete our dinars, but that is a bad rumor my friend. Don't fall for that guff.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 am

NO one has gotten paid in any RV rate, it is pure BS. This RV won't happen until the Iraq Government pushes the button.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 am

There is NO tiered payout. The story concerning Clinton and Obama can't be proven, that was from one of those "fulford" type sites. Iraqis are just as poor today and 5 years ago.

Bottom line, we're all waiting.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:53 am

milleriniraq wrote:There is NO tiered payout. The story concerning Clinton and Obama can't be proven, that was from one of those "fulford" type sites. Iraqis are just as poor today and 5 years ago.

I've got to agree with "we're all waiting".

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
milleriniraq wrote:There is NO tiered payout. The story concerning Clinton and Obama can't be proven, that was from one of those "fulford" type sites. Iraqis are just as poor today and 5 years ago.

I've got to agree with "we're all waiting".

exactly on point.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 pm

JUST WAIT!! SOMEBODY WILL SAVE THE DAY!!TO MUCH $$$$ PUT INTO THIS AND TIME!!!I HEAR THE TRAIN A COMING!!!!!! JOHNNY CASH....... 8) groupdance GO RV!!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote:JUST WAIT!! SOMEBODY WILL SAVE THE DAY!!TO MUCH $$$$ PUT INTO THIS AND TIME!!!I HEAR THE TRAIN A COMING!!!!!! JOHNNY CASH....... 8) Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? 1815401988 GO RV!!!

There ya go!

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm

THANKS THAT MADE MY DAY :yes:
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

LeeCountyNM wrote:THANKS THAT MADE MY DAY Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? 3079029344

You're welcome, LeeCountyNM. Keep the faith! Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? 949729897

Did the Elite,and politians already get paid? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

If the elites had been paid, someone would have spilled the beans, a secret like that would not stay a secret very long. A assistant, bank personal, a child, someone would tell.

So no, I don't think so.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 pm

1alaskan wrote:If the elites had been paid, someone would have spilled the beans, a secret like that would not stay a secret very long. A assistant, bank personal, a child, someone would tell.

So no, I don't think so.

I agree with you, 1alaskan. People who've just made an incredible windfall profit will not ALL be able to shut up about it. Besides, we'd notice a huge spike in donut consumption! Wink

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for all your answers...helped put things in perspective.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Siaya wrote:Roadglide, your AVATAR looks like Washington DC government. :cheers:

---------

LOL.... I was just thinking how much Roadglide's Avatar reminded me of the young guy who won American Idol this year. Too cute.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:14 pm

jahlives wrote:
Siaya wrote:Roadglide, your AVATAR looks like Washington DC government. :cheers:

---------

LOL.... I was just thinking how much Roadglide's Avatar reminded me of the young guy who won American Idol this year. Too cute.
My Avatar is Alfred E. Neuman. He was the Avatar for MAD Magazine. Many of you old timers probably recognize him. Back then, I was an avid reader of MAD...great art and humor.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Recognize him? Why, sure, and he's still the bomb!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I don't know the source directly. But a fellow dinarian that I DO trust told me that a certain Texas govenor (name rhymes with Rick Perry) had been able to cash his in just three days before he announced a run for the Presidency of the United States.

I do wonder where his funding came from.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Apparently he knows someone that knows Someone- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum