Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Juxtaposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Juxtaposition

+13
Alchemist
floridastevent
1alaskan
Len
war eagle
KathyD
Gmansaid
Dinar4silver
MartyM
bjj
milleriniraq
Terbo56
RELIX
17 posters

Go down

Juxtaposition Empty Juxtaposition

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I am giving up ( for now) on the Dinar RV.

The USA has made itself very clear and the Green-Light has been given to attack Iran. The plan is to have Israel make the initial attack and then we come in a clean it up with a distanced engagement. We cannot afford to go in on the ground, spend the massive amounts of money we don't have, then get bogged down in the muck to follow.

There are MANY missiles aimed at Israel and their interception capabilities may actually preempt a dozen or so but the hundreds more will make their targets. Israel will be wiped of the face of the earth and a third world war will ensue. Quite frankly, this will not hurt my feelings one bit. Israel should have never been invented and the nasty brutes have now turned into the Matza Nazies. This is all going according to the PNAC plan and was foretold almost a decade ago.

As usual, the Iraqi's would rather fight than eat when hungry and they have screwed around so long with their foot-dragging, squabbling, and general incompetence that I am fearful we have missed the window and the alleged RV will be on hold until the war is prosecuted. It may never happen depending on how things shake out.

Russia and China are both heavily invested in Iran and have vowed that if we do attack Iran and one single Chinese or Russian is killed, they will join forces and attack us where we stand. That means right here in the USA for those who still think we are invincible. The US will use Kuwait as a base of operations. Massive armament shipments are being moved into Israel right this minute. Kuwait is also being developed for air bases, stockpile depots, and the likes. Then we shouldn't discount the fact that the FEMA is to take over all the airwaves on November 9th which is a desensitizing event designed to get us used to mid-day interruptions in TV, Cable, Internet, Cell phones, radio etc... It will be midday and this is very different for these ner-do-wells.

Now add in the fact that the Vatican is now openly calling for a World Financial System and a Global Currency. So...once again we see the Jews and the Catholics playing good-guy - bad-guy and cloaking this One World Government in religion and money.

This so-called "Basket of Currencies" has been in the planning for a long time and the RV would be the initiation of this policy. What so many have wrongly described as a BLESSING and have bally-hooed as THE fix of the global Financial Crisis will be nothing more than a poot in a whirlwind. To call it a drop in the bucket would be too generous. I find it amusing how people who know basically nothing about money and finance and cannot comprehend the meaning of a million or a billion are talking Trillions as if it were the talk of the day. Hey...a billion here and a billion there... and sooner or later you are talking real money! Get a grip, this is not a blessing except to a few if, in fact, it ever happens and it will fix nothing globally. It will be fun at first if it happens but will not last long and in the end, those Dinar will be the first links in your personal shackles.

The goal was to have Libya to go down and then hit Syria. Libya is going nowhere except to watch our military cowards shooting women and children. Now that'll teach em! Syria vows they will wipe out Israel if attacked in any way. I believe them.

To put it very simply, the ONLY way the Zionist Banksters will ever take control of the world through the global monetary system is to start a world war and they are way behind schedule. In my humble estimate, this could all break loose within a few weeks. If that happens, kiss the Dinar RV good-bye for the foreseeable future.

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Juxtaposition Empty Re: Juxtaposition

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Well, then, LET IT RIP!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:53 pm

terbo56 wrote:Well, then, LET IT RIP!!!

Might as well get it over with. Let her rip indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a good life and there are a lot of jerks that I want to get even with. The whole world is about to pop.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:54 pm

I'll have you know, I work with those "military cowards" you refer to and they are some of the finest men and women on earth. It's always nice to see people who abuse their freedom of speech with this kind of garbage.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I'll have you know, I work with those "military cowards" you refer to and they are some of the finest men and women on earth. It's always nice to see people who abuse their freedom of speech with this kind of garbage.

There is no such thing as abusing freedom of speech. You are the kind of Patriot that would self-censor and deny anyone who differs in opinion with you.

Since you work with these folks, how about you tell them to STOP FOLLOWING ILLEGAL ORDERS! You watch this video if you have the guts, and then tell me what kind of soldier does this. Lifting The Veil of Evil: Nightly News Special Report 1/2

To issue a general blanket of honor to these people is wrong and cowardly! To voluntarily shove your head in the sand is cowardly. To deny the truth is cowardly.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:24 pm

I didn't say you couldn't say whatever you wanted. I said it is abusing the freedom given to you. Are there bad people in every walk of life? Yes of course but you can't lump all soldiers or all anybody into one category. Has America done bad things? Sure. Do I agree with all of it? No but to sit there and say what you did is just wrong. There are alot of nasty things that go on during wars. I wish it was as cut and dried as I used to but it's just not. It's easy for us to sit behind computers and say things but it's another if you're on the front lines. So once again, just because a few bad apples are out there doesn't mean our freedom to be on here wasn't bought and paid for by much better men than you or I. Nothing cowardly about that at all.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm

This is the "Bank-Finance-Economy" thread. Think this conversation was misplaced in the forum.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Juxtaposition Empty 'Good Grief, Charlie Brown...'

Post by MartyM Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Well I feel I've waisted my time reading this, so I may as well comment.

IMO, Yes the PTB want a WWIII, in order to feed their agenda and pockets. Do I see it happening, NO. I agree there are many unstable greedy and foolish people in positions of power, but don't believe anyone actually thinks there could possibly be a 'Winner' when it comes to a WWIII, especially if it were nuclear. Therefore it is counter productive. The thought of the 'Bad Guys' hiding out underground, 'till the dust settles is (IMO) ludicrous. Not that the underground bunkers dont exist, but they are insufficient to protect and sustain them for the necessary duration after a 'Nuclear Holocost'.

I agree things are going to get ugly before they get better, and that may be necessary before the bad guys finally give up. How ugly, remains to be seen. The RV in itself is only a band-aid in regards to the global problems. However along with other things (NESERA, Global Settlements etc.) there is hope for our planet. I make no pretense to have the answers, only the faith to know that it will all work out for the good... eventually. The human race may be slow at times but eventually we do get it right, despite ourselves. All we can do is to help where we can and hang on.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I didn't say you couldn't say whatever you wanted. I said it is abusing the freedom given to you. Are there bad people in every walk of life? Yes of course but you can't lump all soldiers or all anybody into one category. Has America done bad things? Sure. Do I agree with all of it? No but to sit there and say what you did is just wrong. There are alot of nasty things that go on during wars. I wish it was as cut and dried as I used to but it's just not. It's easy for us to sit behind computers and say things but it's another if you're on the front lines. So once again, just because a few bad apples are out there doesn't mean our freedom to be on here wasn't bought and paid for by much better men than you or I. Nothing cowardly about that at all.

Look Pal...I have been on the front lines. Now you are back-peddling. Just like you, I didn't say they were all bad. In fact I have quite a few friends over there right now and they aren't bad but they have the guts to say no when told to murder women and children. I'll also tell yuo there are a lot more than a few bad apples. Most of the people in the Military haven't even bothered to read the Constitution and can barely read at all. They do as they are told and seem to be empowered by killing women and children. There is no honor in this. Only cowards kill women and children. To bomb sanctuaries and churches, Mosques, and orphanages is the act of a COWARD pure and simple. There are currently well over 10,000 gang members in Iraq and the M.E. in general and they aren't even American citizens yet they are in the military. If you are military on the ground then you guys have an obligation to us over here on the main. You must stop obeying illegal orders. You are making things worse. I don't remember any Islamic nation going out on the world and Empire Building like the USA does. That war is a lie...there were never any WMDs and there was never such a thing as Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. The so-called Osama Bin Laden is really Tim Osman and was an employee of the CIA and Al-Qaeda was the name of the CIA terrorist data base. This is all smoke and mirrors and I don't want to hear any more ra-ra-ra- biz. It takes more than scorched earth to win a war. There is always YOU that YOU have to live with after it is all over...NOW watch the video if you have the guts.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

bjj wrote:This is the "Bank-Finance-Economy" thread. Think this conversation was misplaced in the forum.

The original post was all about the economy, world finance, global currencies and you say it is misplaced. Comprehension deficit?

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 pm

MartyM wrote:Well I feel I've waisted my time reading this, so I may as well comment.

IMO, Yes the PTB want a WWIII, in order to feed their agenda and pockets. Do I see it happening, NO. I agree there are many unstable greedy and foolish people in positions of power, but don't believe anyone actually thinks there could possibly be a 'Winner' when it comes to a WWIII, especially if it were nuclear. Therefore it is counter productive. The thought of the 'Bad Guys' hiding out underground, 'till the dust settles is (IMO) ludicrous. Not that the underground bunkers dont exist, but they are insufficient to protect and sustain them for the necessary duration after a 'Nuclear Holocost'.

I agree things are going to get ugly before they get better, and that may be necessary before the bad guys finally give up. How ugly, remains to be seen. The RV in itself is only a band-aid in regards to the global problems. However along with other things (NESERA, Global Settlements etc.) there is hope for our planet. I make no pretense to have the answers, only the faith to know that it will all work out for the good... eventually. The human race may be slow at times but eventually we do get it right, despite ourselves. All we can do is to help where we can and hang on.

I can see you never read the PNAC documents. There will be a WWWIII unless there is some Divine Intervention. They are telling you so on the daily news. WOW...you sure read a lot into the post that wasn't said.

NESARA...LoLoLoL...Global Settlements...LoLoL...NO such thing and it will never happen. What exists is the Zionist Banking Cabal located in London City, a city-state where they have immunity from their deeds. These same people have been responsible for financing both sides of every other war since the War of Northern Aggression. They couldn't care less about nuking the world besides, I don't think they will do it that way. If anything, there will be a Neutron Bomb and they will have no need for Bunkers except for a week or so.

One last thing. The human race rarely gets it right and there is no empirical evidence that there is any such thing as peace. It is a lofty theory and has no evidence of existence.

You just keep on hangin' on but that isn't good enough for me. I want my birthrights in tact and I want the fruits of my labor and I will make a believer of anyone who thinks they are going to take it away from me.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:28 pm

RELIX wrote:
bjj wrote:This is the "Bank-Finance-Economy" thread. Think this conversation was misplaced in the forum.

The original post was all about the economy, world finance, global currencies and you say it is misplaced. Comprehension deficit?

Excuse me? Guess I misunderstood. I thought your topic was: Subject: Juxtaposition Today at 1:45 pm
I am giving up ( for now) on the Dinar RV.

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 pm

RELIX,

You obviously need to get away from the whole Dinar thing and get to work on fixing all of the problems of the world!

I am so glad that we have someone like yourself, who can get all the problems of the world fixed!

When you get a little break sometime, do you think you can have someone put a new street curb in front of my house? I have been trying to get Chicago's City Hall to fix my curb for three years to no avail!

Thanks for letting everyone know of your decision to leave. You will be missed but just knowing that the problems of the Planet Earth will be solved with your full time commitment, will allow me to sleep better tonight.

Your brother in the Illuminati (our secret ok?)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 pm

RELIX,

Hey pal, everything still Ok?

Your not changing your plans on leaving, are you?

I just heard that the Israeli's are planning all kinds of stuff today! You won't believe what I heard that the Catholic church is up to now!

I know that you've officially announced that your done with the Dinar RV thing but why are you responding to all those non believers?

A few weeks ago one of the Guru's promised not to write again (he was only going to write two more times). You should show everybody how it's done and really, really leave the OOM site! That will show all those non believers!

Don't tell them any of our secrets, ok?

Your brother in the Illuminati
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:RELIX,

I just heard that the Israeli's are planning all kinds of stuff today! You won't believe what I heard that the Catholic church is up to now!

I know that you've officially announced that your done with the Dinar RV thing but why are you responding to all those non believers?

A few weeks ago one of the Guru's promised not to write again (he was only going to write two more times). You should show everybody how it's done and really, really leave the OOM site! That will show all those non believers!

My God...you are so lame. No one said anything about leaving. Another idiot with no comprehension, retention. What a bunch of retards!

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:38 pm

RELIX,

Pssst, lower your voice, I think THEY are listening!

I'm sorry, when you said "I am giving up ( for now) on the Dinar RV", I thought for sure that you were planning on leaving.

After all, why would someone stay on a website that is essentially about the Dinar RV, when they were giving up on the RV?

Oh I feel like such a dope!

So you are going to stay on this site, fix the whole world, and help those of us less knowledgeable through this RV mess, while you fix all the problems of the World!

God bless you RELIX!

I had given up hope of finding a replacement for Mother Theresa until I came across your writings! Have you ever been to Calcutta? That would make this whole thing, so, so, spiritual!

I am so glad that you are staying around to help us through this planets mess!

You are loved RELIX!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm

RELIX,

Just between you and I (please, no one read past this word), some of the non believers wouldregard the use of "retard" as being both politically and social unacceptable.

I just want to let you know that the use of the word "retard", seems to work for you!

You certainly are a dying breed!

See you at our top secret meeting bro!

Your friend and brother in the Illuminati.

THEY never understand, do they? Wink wink!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Has anyone had occasion to read and understand the forum rules?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you Gmansaid! Hopefully, you can bring some sanity back to this thread! It's getting a little hot in here. Whatever happened to being respectful of one another's opinion?
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:14 pm

I have never read so much B---S--- in all my life,and I'm an old man.Plus being Anti-Sematic---Israel shouldn't have happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Has this JOKER NEVER read the bible. Israel is GOD's chosen people!!!!!!!!!!!!!End of story!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:12 pm

deleting this thread may save others from wasting their time......Very Happy
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Len wrote:deleting this thread may save others from wasting their time......Very Happy

Yep, that will do it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by floridastevent Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:54 pm

My God...you are so lame. No one said anything about leaving. Another idiot with no comprehension, retention. What a bunch of retards![/quote]

And yet you keep coming back. Whos worse, the retard or the "elitist" that hangs out with them? lol!

floridastevent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 pm

When did you guys break ranks? Ill minutia?

Dinar4silver wrote:RELIX,

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DesertPete Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Somebody needs a Hug!

DesertPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Big Group Hug!
:cheers:

DesertPete wrote:Somebody needs a Hug!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:30 pm

What is greater, humanity or humanity's weakness to be manipulated?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Alchemist wrote:What is greater, humanity or humanity's weakness to be manipulated?

Humanity's weakness to be manipulated is certainly more visible and appears to be omnipresent. But in sheer greatness, humanity, when it is pure and unscathed, is the most potent of our resources.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:19 pm

WOW, all that bickering........so that is what happens when all the MODs are displaced.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 pm

The bickering slightly preceeded the displacement. There will always be bickering. I find the 'juxtaposition' intetesting. Notice the avatar?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Alchemist wrote:The bickering slightly preceeded the displacement. There will always be bickering. I find the 'juxtaposition' intetesting. Notice the avatar?

The avatar throws off my equilibrium, lol.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Alchemist wrote:The bickering slightly preceeded the displacement. There will always be bickering. I find the 'juxtaposition' intetesting. Notice the avatar?

Ah I see that now, I didn't notice the date/time stamp before I posted...shame on me. I know better. Always look, before you leap into a thread. Oops.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm

konacoffeegal wrote:

The avatar throws off my equilibrium, lol.

Yes, two in one, as it were, 'juxtaposed.' Masks are interesting...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum