Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop

3 posters

Go down

STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  Empty STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Removing 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop
Smart Meters!

[url=http://stopsmartmeters.org/2011/11/01/pge-begins-removing-smart-meters-due-to-health-effects/
http://stopsmartmeters.org/2011/11/01/pge-begins-removing-smart-meters-due-to-health-effects/[/size[/url]]

YOUR RIGHTS: RE THE INSTALLATION OF SMART METERS...YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE...These ideas can empower you!!!)

• People need to know that Hydro has no mandate for wireless meters under the Clean Energy Act.
  • The manufacturer of wireless "Smart" Meters, Antron, has a wired meter which is safe; however, it appears many are not being given a choice.
  • In the homeowner/ business contract (current) with hydro have not agreed to a wireless radio transmission device to be on homes and businesses.
  • People have the right to refuse a radiofrequency transmitter on their home under federal law,
  • Most have also not agreed to hydro being able to sell said data that they retrieve through their "Smart" meter grid.
  • The letter or small flyer that informs people something will happen in the future is not 'consent'. Consent is a contract and we did not sign a contract re this"Smart" meter.
  • We did not consent to a private agency (Corix workers) to be on our property.
  • We do consent to having to accept the Clean Energy Act which includes "smart" meters and was passed without most having any knowledge of its content or even happening.
  • People have the right to demand a certified electrician do any work on their home so as not to void their home insurance.
  • Hydro has stated in the papers those who don’t want a smart meter for now won’t get one.
  • The terms of our present contract (Owner as a customer uses electricity, BC Hydro bills client who pays. Hydro's meter reader is given right of way to owner's property to read meter.)

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS, QUESTIONS:

• Ask to see your contract with Hydro, which requires your signature showing agreement to the change of service from a meter to a computer, transmitter, surveillance device.
  • Question Hydro's installer and Hydro and Corix and ask if they will you insure you in the event of fire, if not who will.
  • Ask for a document signed by an official that promises coverage, saying they will take full responsibility for fires or damage to appliances etc. with "spiking". ( Many fires reported especially in California.At present, it is all about implied consent – if you don’t say No, then it is assumed you have consented to this new device.
  • Insist that your insurance company place in writing that they wll cover for fires and/or damages re;ated to "Smart" meter.You can say that you will not take a meter until you have a guarantee from Hydo, Corix , your insurance company... best just say no .
  • Question Hydro re qualifications of the installers. It is said that after a 2 week course the worker is ready to begi installing. They are paid per item installed and it may take 10 minutes.
  • Many honour your No Trespassing signs, others do not and can be rude and pushy. Know your rights and stand your ground and hopefully neighbours will be there in support. . It is your home and your property. You have rights to refuse.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  Empty Re: STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop

Post by 2KingsKids Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:11 pm

That IS good news! Thanks!! STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  Others-076

2KingsKids

Back to top Go down

STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  Empty Re: STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop

Post by GoldPeg9 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:38 am

Here is the link again:

http://stopsmartmeters.org/2011/11/01/pge-begins-removing-smart-meters-due-to-health-effects/

Someone PM'd me with questions- so I'm posting this info here too, for anyone who is wondering how to stop these Hydro "people"

If you cannot get in - Google -

PG&E Begins Removing ‘Smart’ Meters Due to Health Effects

There ARE things you can do. You can also Google - things you can do to STOP them putting in a "Smart" Meter.

http://stopsmartmeters.org/how-you-can-stop-smart-meters/

First - Put a NO TRESPASSING sign, right on your meter.

Some people are even putting a chain and lock around their meters.

Send a copy of this letter - registered - to your Hydro company. Sample letter:

http://stopsmartmeters.org/sample-letter-to-utility/

DO NOT phone them. If you do, they will record your number and have you on a waiting list and twist this to say you gave them permission.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Bumping up as this is a BIG issue EVEryone should see

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects | Stop  Empty MUST READ IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PETS STOP 'Smart' Meters Due to Health Effects 11-18-11

Post by czinser Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 am

Dear GoldPeg9,

I want to thank you for the smart meter post. As I told you they had already left 2 notices on my front door to install the meter. My gate stays locked all the time or they would have already put it on without asking me for permission.

I did not know the meters were dangerous. I did not know how they worked. The meter sends the data to the utility company, so they save all that money in laying off the meter readers. To make it possible to send the data it takes high levels of radiation. affraid On the website I got from your post I found that by law I do not have to let them put it on. The site gave me a letter already to send to the electric company. And it stated that I was not giving permission to install the unit and if they did it was trespassing and I can legally sue them. I sent it registered and they signed for it. They have not been back to leave anymore notices since I sent the letter. Amen

I also sent the same letter to the water and gas companies. They will be installing new smart meters next. So I hope all peeps will copy and send this letter found on the website address on your post. The radiation levels from this meter is highly dangerous for humans and pets. In northern California PP&G Electric has started taking them down and replacing them with the old analog meters. People are getting very sick and are very angry. Not to mention that their electric bills went sky high with the new meter.

Peeps need to know that private investors own these new meters and do not care about our health. They just want to make a fortune from selling them to the utility companies. Greed Greed. No regard for human life.

I learned that my family can get sick just from a neighbor having a meter on their home. I also learned that the utility company will monitor what we are doing in our home. They know what room we are in and what we are doing.

It even went as far as to say they know when you are having SEX!!! affraid

So thanks to YOU GoldPeg I will not have to get the smart meter. However both my neighbors have it and me and my family can get sick from theirs. My neighbors are liberals, not nice and think this idea of meters not being safe is insane.

I do hope you will repost your message again for all that did not read it. You see what it did for me.

Thank You very very much.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 am

czinser - thanks for posting your experience.

It is SO important for us all to stand up for our rights.

Just standing up and saying NO to these so called "smart" meters empowers everyone. Once people realize that they can WIN with this, they realize that they can WIN with everything.

Just say NO to everything you do NOT want. If you don't want it, it's likely something that's been forced upon you against your FREE WILL. And, it's likely something that is illegal too.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum