Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Phony Tony and the Lying Game I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Phony Tony and the Lying Game

Go down

Phony Tony and the Lying Game Empty Phony Tony and the Lying Game

Post by Mission1st Tue May 16, 2023 5:53 pm

Its been well documented that Tony Baloney has a pattern to his scam. When participation starts to wane, he ramps up his rhetoric with a lot of baloney, ambiguous articles and Pronoun People. The last couple of weeks were no exception. But, as expected, a big fat juicy Nothing Burger with all the trimmings.

Usually, Tony explains away the once-again failure of an RV on Maliki, or Iran, or the US or, or or..... you know the drill.  He also occasionally intimates to his sheeple listeners, almost in a whisper: "I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but the RV was supposed to happen last week, but I wasn't allowed to say anything."

This time; however, he did a little change up and rather than lay blame on someone/something, he proudly announced in a Tweet that              "Everyone is on high alert. Was supposed to yesterday after 4pm. Hope you’re prepared. TNT Tony #wearethepeople". 

It must be a new way of attempting to keep his dummies enthralled. After all it ALMOST happened. Of course, he cannot substantiate any of it, and never has, other than trotting out Goat Boy with a silly YouTube video.

Rest assured, no matter how long he does this, the desperate and uninformed will continue to follow him, and for a con man, that is really a great thing.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum