Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23

3 posters

Go down

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 Empty DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:08 pm

On Friday, the Central Bank of Iraq revealed the registration of a list of the names of complexes and companies that are not committed to the official exchange rate.

The CBI stated in the article the dollar is a foreign currency used for international payments abroad, and the Iraqi dinar must have the main role in the economy, not the dollar.

Do you believe now that Iraq is off the de facto peg?

Seems now the big push is to clean up any lose ends with the de-dollarizing process and prosecuting business that are not following the CBI reform procedures.

Al-Sudani: The dollar will drop to 1,320 dinars, and the Kurdistan region was the main port for smuggling it.

The CBI recently announced the push to emphasis that the Iraqi dinar is the national currency of Iraq and not the dollar.

The public has began to deal with the Iraqi dinar as the “national currency,”  

The CBI told us this is considered a real step and a big shift for the organized economy, explaining and I quote from the article – “that the real value of the dinar that exists now is more than one and a half dinars, because the bank’s reserves are very high and therefore the national currency cover is high”.

What did this recent statement mean?

To me they are confirming that Al-Sudani told us about a month ago that the dinar is more valuable than the dollar.

Now they are saying about 1.5 times are valuable or $1.50 dinar to $1.00 dollar.

So when will they change the rate then in the street and in the CBI to finally reflect this true rate?

Why are still suppressing it then?

The CBI has recently told us the currency reforms will extend to the private sector, including car showrooms, and at a close stage, the furniture and electrical dealer will not need the dollar.”

And he stated, “This is considered a real step and a big shift for the organized economy.

This tells me they need more time to make this shift to the dinar but it is happening.  

A government advisor confirmed, on Tuesday, yesterday, that the parallel market for selling the dollar will witness a new decline during the next ten days and will come closer to the official price, indicating that transfers are currently taking place in an easy and accurate manner, after the agreement with the American side.

Remember I was told that they must get the parallel market for the dinar stable first and then they intended to try to get to 1,000 and then target the reinstatement.

You can see by the trading summary chart taken on 04/19, that the Iraqi dinar is out pacing all other currencies as the EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CHF, etc.

When you read the chart is it a good thing that these other currencies are dropping in relation to the dinar since this means the dinar is gaining strength over them.

I am being told now and have been told that the currency reform plan of 2011 calls for a rollout to FOREX of a rate that reflects its true rate based on the QFS.

This means the true value is asset backed.

I have already showed you the assets of Iraq and so the makeup is much greater than prior to the 1991 and 2003 gulf wars when they were trading at around $3+.

Iraq can now almost fully back their currency with gold and this is only one of their valuable assets.

Remember they are now pumping 2/3 more oil than in 1991 and have a record high reserves way over 115 billion.

Also there is a huge potential for customs & tariffs revenue that could rival the oil revenues if handled and managed correctly.

I fully believe they will execute the currency reform plan of 2011 to the finish to the letter.

Also last Friday, in Baghdad – Mawazine News, the Parliamentary Finance Committee determined that the most prominent files to be discussed with Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani during the Saturday session, while revealing the possibility of 3 new amendments to the draft general budget 2023.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mueen Al-Kazemi, expected to start the second reading of the budget immediately after Eid Al-Fitr, pointing out that there will be amendments to it read at that time.

These amendments should satisfy any oppositions to passing the budget.

According to more recent news the second reading has begun.

This may take a week to complete.

There are still some political differences mainly stemming around the size of the deficit.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 Empty Re: DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23

Post by JZZ28 Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:56 pm

Hello,
I have a curious question. I’m new to this and have been looking and was told that when the reinstatement goes into effect that banks over at the US will have “contracts” worth $28.50 per dinar. If someone could clarify this, if true, and how would that happen and how would it work ?

JZZ28

Back to top Go down

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 Empty Re: DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:59 pm

Hi @JZZ28
You will hear all kinds of nonsense. It is all bs. Sorry to be blunt but there it is. This is a very well honed fraud.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 2245507099DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/19/23 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

JZZ28 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum