Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23

Go down

DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23 Empty DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE 4/3/23

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:15 pm

The central bank refuses to open a window for selling dollars to citizens

4-1-2023
The central bank refuses to open a window for selling dollars to citizensInformation / Baghdad..
The Central Bank announced, on Saturday, its refusal to open a window for selling the dollar to citizens, indicating that the dollar is a foreign currency that cannot be dealt with within the local markets.

The bank stated in a statement, a copy of which the information received, that “opening a window to sell dollars to citizens violates all international regulations and norms.”
He added, “The dollar cannot be available to any citizen, given that it is not a national currency for Iraq,” noting that “the dollar must be allocated for dealing outside Iraq for the purposes of financing trade, travel, treatment, and study.”
Speculation continues in the dollar’s price despite the government’s decision to reduce its official price by about $1,300 per dollar, to reach 1,500 per dinar in the local markets.
almaalomah.me

-----
For the first time in years, dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in Iraq

4-1-2023
For the first time in years dollarization is declining in 5 vital sectors in IraqInformation / Diyala..
The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad al-Tamimi, confirmed, on Saturday, that dollarization decreased in 5 vital sectors in Iraq for the first time in many years.

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that “the reliance on the dollar in the payment of dues for trade exchange inside Iraq emerged remarkably after 2007, and at the end of 2022 it formed a percentage of up to 70% of the payment mechanisms, which formed what is known as the phenomenon of dollarization, which has serious risks, especially as it is subject to procedures.” And challenges that could make the entire economy hostage to the outside.”
He added, “The procedures of the Central Bank and the government in reformulating the mechanisms of internal dealings in dinars in paying all dues away from the dollar created an atmosphere that contributed to reducing dollarization in 5 vital sectors, which are the car market and payment of dues between merchants, in addition to reducing transfers in dollars between governorates.”

He pointed out that “although the decline is slight, it is an indication of the possibility of abandoning dealing in dollars internally, and this is very important to distance the economy from any vibrations that lead to damage and raise prices.”
And the Iraqi markets have suffered in recent months from a remarkable rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, which led to an increase in the prices of materials in the markets.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum