Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am

2 posters

Go down

Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am Empty Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:20 pm

Member: Good Morning everyone……May your day be filled with blessings and love

Member: today is Ash Wednesday

MZ:  The news from Iraq has just been awesome…..”The central bank of Iraq announces the second package of facilities to obtain foreign currency”  What they are doing is making certain that exchanges are all done through official channels and the de-dollarization continues.

MZ: They are making their system 100% prepared …there are some really good drops today from Nader and MilitiaMan. If you do not follow them…you should. The links are in my daily links……be sure to share and like them .They bring great stuff from Iraq. 

MZ:  Specifically they are saying there are no more restrictions on the US dollar. So there are no more restrictions and nothing holding them back from changing the rate. And Naders second video today states there is a truce between the Maliki faction and Sadrist factions …They are suspending their feud against each other. This news is absolutely enormous. This will grease the wheels on finishing up the HCL…..

MZ: Many thanks to Nader and MilitiaMan for bringing us such good news today. 

MZ: Militiaman talks about how they are buying and selling most things in dinar now and not the US dollar.. It appears that everything is in place to change the value of the dinar substantially. 

MZ: “Iraq adopts the "yuan" in its foreign trade with China” From Reuters…They announced this yesterday …now that Iraq doesn’t have to convert everything to US dollars anymore…they are free to trade with China and use the yuan. This is really big news especially on the BRICS side of things. 

Member:  “Parliament needs 45 days to review and approve the 2023 budget bill” -Shafaq News

Member: Good Thing the CBI said they didn’t need the budget to pull the trigger on the RV. 

Member: Frank and Walkinstidk say the budget needs the RV but the RV doesn’t need the budget. 

Member: Isnt tomorrow when the Islamic holy month of Ramadan begins. It is based on the crescent moon and follows a cycle of ... 33 years. Interesting.

Member: Hope that doesn’t delay the RV

MZ: Now what I am hearing from my bond folks…..the good, the bad and the ugly…..2 of my bond folks were told to check in after 1 pm est today for an update. They did not get money released last night or this morning…….they are still hearing posive things and that it is imminent…..but  they will be updated after 1pm esst.

MZ: At this point with everything moving in Iraq…I am not to worried about it. …There are still a lot of rumors running around that Nesara and Gesara now kicks off March 1st……I am seeing that from a lot of different sources…..Initially they were telling us it was to happen on the 24th….

MZ: The latest chatter I am hearing us Nesara and Gesara will be in full swing on March 1st. 

Member: Kicking the can once again. Feb 24th now March 1st. This is SOOOOOOOO frustrating

Member: all this news and here we sit with nothing in hand. well i have a coffee in my hand at least .

Member: Wish we would stop with all the talk…and see some action. 

Member: Can the bond people get paid before we get norifications?

MZ: Yes they can . The original design for this process was for historic bonds and prosperity packages and stuff like CMKX and fines and penalties…to be paid in fiat…..and to go 7 to 10 days before we went. …so originally they would get paid in fiat…then they would RV where the values would change…..…then we have the reset to sound asset backed money….then we go…..

MZ: But many have said that now….due to fears on safety and security that  we all may be going almost at once in a shotgun start…..we do not know which way it will go…..

MZ: But CMKX sources think it will now all go at once. 

Member: I feel bad for the bond people. They've been yanked around so much that I can't even imagine the level of frustration they're feeling.

MZ: I am hearing from some huge zim groups ….obscenely huge groups….that they are expecting payout roughly to start this Saturday…... 

Member: Dallas reported that Banks now have rainbow currency on standby.......

Member: Does anyone have the list of currency that they will be Accepting

Member:  These are supposed to be in the first basket….but the Iran rial may have been dropped now…..1. US 2. UK 3. Kuwait 4. Canada 5. Mexico 6. Russia 7. China 8. Venezuela 9. Iranian Rial 10. IRAQ 11. Indonesia Rupiah 12. Malaysia 13. Vietnamese 14. Brazil 15. Saudi Arabia 16. Qatar 17. United Arab Emirates 18. Turkey 19. Afghanistan possibly20. India 21. Libya 22. Japan23. Zimbabwe (current currency)

Member: Sure wish we would start seeing arrests of the cabal…….what is taking so long????

Member:  Here's something we should live by: If we complain, we remain! I know it's hard when we are disappointed. But we really need to pull together and be positive to keep the vibes high!

Member:  Thank you Mark for wearing the most levelheaded hat I have ever seen in times like this! You keep us grounded and focused! We appreciate you and everything you do!

Member: Everyone have a great day and let’s hope we hear big news on tonights podcast.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am Empty Re: Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am

Post by Zig Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:04 pm

Hi...

Curious as to why you post so much "Guru" stuff....you being a "Guru Hunter"
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am Empty Re: Guru MarkZ 2/22/23 am

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:24 pm

I'm curious as why you would ask such a question.

#1  This section is "Guru Fiction & Prediction.  For Entertainment Purposes Only"

#2  On the off chance there are any Dinarians out there with any functioning brain cells, they can look through the years of Guru posts (that are nothing more than repetitions of outright fabrications & lies) and realize that they've been duped into this so called "investment".

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum