Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm

Go down

Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm Empty Guru MarkZ 1/31/23 pm

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:40 pm

Mod:  GOOD EVENING EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAD AN AWESOME DAY!

Member:  Nader was sure tickled wasn`t he to share that with us?

Member: This came from Sudani supposedly on TV. He is the Prime Minister . Let’s see what Mark has to say . 

MZ: All credit goes to Nader from the Mid East for this news. Everyone be sure to go to his video and like and share them. Thank you Nader. You can find him on youtube under Nader from the Mid East. 

MZ: Nader gives us on the ground updates. He is Iraqi, his family still lives there. Basically Al Sudani says hes going to put back the dollar to the true, real value of $3.48. Sudani is wildly popular with the people and he when he says something…he gets it done. He will not take his eyes off the target and his target is to restore Iraq to its former glory and to move forward to be a key player on the world stage.

MZ:  This is coming from Nader and local sources in Iraq.  

Mod: Nader from the Middle East:  1-31-2023  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-547WUyCwMg 

MZ: The progress Iraq has gotten done under Sudani’s leadership is immense. I told you all the news was a yo-yo ……lots of articles throwing out all sorts of rates…..but watch the hand playing the yo-yo…It’s Sudanis hand….and Sudani is saying he wants a return to value of $3.48

MZ: I believe with the contract rate we still should get more than that with the “Oil for Dinar” contract. We will see. 

MZ: But $3.48 is huge. This news is awesome. Sudani is clearly telling us what his goals and expectations are. Just try to ignore all the rest of the smoke out there. 

Member: $3.48 is the street rate the contract rate will be different

Member: Was it really 1 Dinar = $3.48 or is it $1 = 348 Dinar? It wasn't clear to me

MZ: He said $3.48  $3 dollars and .48 cents……Sudani is  looking to restore it like he said all along. 

Member: I don't think we have full RV just Iraq. No 800 number just bank when it hits forex.

MZ: My banks do not believe Iraq is going solo. They believe it is all going at once and Iraq is forcing it by saying they are going alone…..that is what I am hearing 

Member: People don't be confused! 1 Dinar = $3.48 usd That is the rate Nader and Mark are talking about!

Member: $3.48is plenty for me and mine

Member: So at 3.48 what would a million dinar be anyone.?

Member: $3 million 480 thousand US dollars. $3,480,000.00

Member:  We were told for YEARS that no one would know the rate until we got to the bank. I'm not believing this

Member: ( From Dinar Guru)  Mnt Goat   WOW! So much news once again about the dinar and... today we are hearing many surprises...The CBI is going to allow any currency to be accepted by the banks in addition to dinar and US dollars. But also to pay for imports and the bills of merchants with other currencies, besides dinar but including dinar. Folks we have been waiting a long time to hear such good news.  ...we are going to get the reinstatement very shortly now. Just hang tight a bit longer.

MZ: So Mountain Goat who usually looks at the worst case……is in the same boat we are….excited. All credit goes to Mountain Goat for that one. 

Member: Charlie Ward says Germany is looking to join BRICS and that spells the end of the Euro.

MZ: I have heard this as well…and news stories from different German press agencies that Germany is actively looking to join BRICS. Worst case scenario- Germany joins BRICS and tank the Euro..that will then spill into the US. The game will then be over. 

Member: Egypt just joined BRICS.

MZ: Yes ….that was in the news yesterday . This was huge news. 

MZ: There are still a number of whales in locations all over the world …looking at and expecting things this evening ….We will see. I still believe we will see it extremely soon but if we don’t see it tonight I certainly won’t be jumping off a bridge, especially with Sudani’s comments in Iraq’s local markets today.

MZ: Also today was behind closed door meetings at the Federal Reserve. They were discussing monetary policy issue and Iraq. It could be important.  

Member: Working on remaining calm and patient, but...Oh please Oh please Oh please let it happen tonight!

Member: I'm not getting excited until after I leave the bank. This could be another bust.

Member:  This is worst car trip in history, dads running red lights, moms got anxiety, big bro pulling my pigtails, eating my lollies, baby has packed their diaper I’m stuck in middle screaming RV there yet

Member: Groundhog Day is Feb 2, That is kind of funny.

Member: Hoping Punxatawny Phil see his RV shadow. 

MZ: When this is all done I am looking forward to a really long nap

Member: Thanks Mark and mods…..may be a amazing night tonight….see you in the morning 

“THE INFO IN THIS PODCAST IS FOR GENERAL INFO & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY PROFESSIONAL & LEGAL ADVICE.” PLEASE CONSIDER EVERYTHING DISCUSSED IN MARKZ’S OPINION ONLY.

Note from PDK: Please listen to the replay for all the details and entire stream….I do not transcribe political opinions, medical opinions or many guests on this stream……just RV/currency related topics.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum