Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23

Go down

Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23 Empty Guru MountainGoat 1/29/23

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:05 pm

DEPUTY REVEALS FOREIGN AGENDAS SEEKING TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT
A member of the House of Representatives, Suhaila Al-Ajrash, confirmed today, Wednesday, the existence of foreign agendas seeking to bring down the government through the economy file, while the government’s stance against the dollar mafias was considered a “bold” step.
Al-Ajrash said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that “the recent government measures in the issue of decreasing the dollar were positive,” considering that “Al-Sudani’s stand in the face of the dollar mafias is courageous and daring.”
She added, “The period of the former central bank governor Mustafa Ghaleb was one of the worst periods and the policy he followed was far from the law,” noting that the latter “has proven to be incompetent from the first day of his assumption of the position.”
And the member of the House of Representatives explained, “The rise in dollar prices is an organized process and came to bring down the Sudanese government,” stressing that “the existence of foreign agendas seeking to bring down the government, as was the case with the government of Abdul-Mahdi.”
Al-Ajrash stated, “We will not allow the scenario of Adel Abdul-Mahdi’s government to be repeated, and the Sudanese must be given an opportunity to resolve the exchange rate crisis.”

More news….
THE OVERTHROW OF SPECULATORS AND THE STREET GIVES THE CENTRAL BANK A WEEK TO SAVE THE DINAR
Baghdad – Qusay Munther
Protesters gave, during mass demonstrations in front of the Central Bank building on Al-Rasheed Street in central Baghdad, the new governor, Ali Al-Alaq, a week to save the dinar from collapsing. 
The demonstrators, who were met by the security forces of the law enforcement forces, withdrew after handing over their demands to the bank’s administration. 
The demonstrations started yesterday morning, starting from Al-Rusafi Square, and extended to the depth of Al-Rasheed Street, opposite the Arab Market, where the bank building and the government banking complex are located. 
Eyewitnesses said that (the organizing committee for the demonstrations called on the protesters to withdraw after sending a delegation to the new governor to propose solutions with a specific time limit of one week to save the dinar from collapsing). 
During the protest, the demonstrators demanded an end to speculation in the exchange rates of the dollar, and urgent economic measures to be taken to restore the exchange rate of the dollar within the official context and to hold the corrupt accountable. 
(Like I have been saying and many other intelligent people also said , these dinar rates at even 1166, 1450, etc. are NOT acceptable. The true rate is being suppressed. There is a difference between the wording of “value” and “rate”. The value of the dinar never left the dinar since it is based on the oil they are pumping. If fact they are pumping almost 2/3 more since Saddam Hussein’s day. Plus, there is a huge CBI reserve $100 billion + and almost 38 ton stockpile of gold. So, to think they have to rehabilitate and grow their economy first to RV to the rate we are looking for is very, very foolish and anyone telling you this is foolish. Ok so maybe this is a policy the somehow Iraq transitioned into but who changed the thinking?
This is Barrack Obama’s new plan not G.W Bush’s or Dr Shabibi’s for Iraq’s. Obama does not want the dinar to ever revalue or reinstate to FOREX. The deep state globalist, to which Obama fully supports, now under Biden administration too are attempting to bankrupt the US so they can put in place the CBDC (see video below). Why would they want you to have all this money? Get it? Oh…you say conspiracy? Yes, yes, yes and I have been shouting this for years now. They are artificially suppressing the rate. Get it? Do  you see it now?
The value is presently in the dinar. It is in the oil alone, get it. The rate does not reflect the true value. Yes, if they grow their economy to greater heights, the value and thus the rate should then reflect the increase and go even higher. Is this what the citizens of Iraq now want? I certainly hope they won’t settle for anything less than a true rate reflecting the true value of the dinar…and this does not include 1450 or even 1166 or any other fake rate. The QFS is now showing way over $3. With a strong economy later, it could reach highs of up to $16. But we need to look at where it should be right now and not in the future. Get it?)
More news….
STATUS OF THE RV
So, we had some “WOW” news this week with the inauguration of Ali Alaq as the director of the Central Bank once again. No, he is absolutely not in a proxy position as some intel gurus are now telling you. Get your FACTS straight or shut up! . His job is permanent until they want to let him go….again…. lol..lol..lol.. We must stop for a moment and ask the significance of this move by Al-Sudani to appoint Ali Alaq back as director. What was Ali Alaq’s efforts toward the currency reform of the dinar? If you read my past Newsletters, you can see that he was very ambitious and wanted to bring back the prestige of the dinar. His credentials in this matter are sited as second to none compared to Dr. Shabibi and other financial analysts working in the IMF. What can we expect from Mr. Alaq in the near future?
After he gets situated in his seat again at the helm of the CBI, he will have to be briefed on what has been taking place since his departure. I believe we can expect the same sort of communication to the people that we had in the past about where we stand with the project to delete the zeros and any move to go international and follow the White Paper plan or Al Sudani’s new plan (which is still essentially the same White Paper plan). This will probably take place in a week or two.
Ali Alq’s first challenge will be get the inflation under control and work with the US. He has already told us in 2020 that he did not support the devaluation of the dinar to 1450 that took place. He said there were other measures that they could have implemented with less effect on the average citizen and economy. So, this gives us a hint as to where he is coming from since he is more experienced in his field.  
No, the RV did not yet happen and I know there are lots of current rumors that the US Treasury is planning something for the next couple days. But we have heard these rumors again and again. I am also so sick and tired of banks being notified. Banks don’t get notified, get it! This would be called “insider trading”. The US Treasury is not going to notify the banks prior to a rate change of any of the currencies. Yes, the QMF does show a new rate for the IQD and it was $3.80 last time I checked. But this does not mean this is the rate they will necessarily show on FOREX. In fact in reality it should be the rate but because of other criteria the US Treasury along with the IMF may decide to initially go with a smaller rate closer to a dollar. Anything can happen in the heads of these guys we really don’t know for sure. Do I think we are close?
How many times have I thought we were very close, yet there is always something that stops it. I am not one of these stupid gurus who calls it every week. Over the years we witnessed these events that seemed to prevent the reforms from going forward. Events like the takeover of the Central Bank by Nori al-Maliki and ousting of Dr Shabibi 2012-2013. Then the war on ISIS 2014-2017and then this effort seemed to go into limbo for a few years. What really happened after ISIS was defeated? Why did they not complete the reforms?
Oh, if you remember an election was run after ISIS defeat and the Iranian backed prime minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi’s was elected in place 2018. We also witnessed a massive set of sanctions put on Iran during the Trump administration 2017-2019. This enticed Iran to ramp up its corruption schemes in the currency auctions. Also don’t forget that the Iranian backed Kud forces militias were left in place after the ISIS defeat and forced many of the districts to hire themselves over the Iraqi citizens. This too eventually has to be addressed. Then there was the pandemic of 2020 that led to low oil prices. Instead of draining the Iranian swamp they were busy draining the Iraq coffers. Yes, the years ticked by and here we are today….. 2023.
During the Kazemi caretaker government, the US Treasury came into Iraq to set up an electronic platform to audit the currency auctions. This was months before Al-Sudani was elected as the new prime minister. At that time we heard about the training process at the banks and now we see the full implementation of the new platform and the effects of using it.
Oh…. yet these Iranian backed politicians don’t like what is going on and will slander and lie about the US and why they are doing it. So, the results so far are very good and the currency auctions amounts have dropped significantly back to almost normal levels, levels we have not seen since the currency auctions first started.
We can be assured, in part, that the current cleanup efforts of the Iranian corruption will ultimately lead to the reinstatement, and this may be the final story to this ongoing saga.
So, over the years many of you reading my blog Newsletter have kept asking what the hold up was for the RV. I, in return kept telling you they needed to end the corruption and so we are now witnessing a large part of this effort. What more good news do you want?
But one issue I will elaborate on again is they certainly do not need to advance their economy any more than it is in order to support the rate we are now seeing in the QMF system. To move to yet another rate level in the future I would agree with many of the intel gurus namely Kaperoni on this issue. But his ideas are futuristic once they are already on FOREX. So, to say this today is irresponsible of him and we can see he does not fully understanding the situation in Iraq. Kap is forgetting about the assets that Iraq currently has such as the many newly drilled oil wells pumping over 2/3 more oil and now the new agriculture industry that Saddam did not have. Hey Kap….news for you. Iraq is no longer in sanctions and the 2003 gulf war is over.
Certainly, Iraq is much better position today than in 2003. What was the rate pre-1991 Iraqi war Operation Desert Shield ? It was well over $3.00. By 2003 we know the rate was already declining because of sanctions enforced for 10 years but it certainly was not 1/6 of a penny yet. This was all the work of the deep state and accusations of weapons of mass destruction which they knew damn well that the Israeli air force had already bombed and destroyed the nuclear site and ambitions of Saddam. But they still pushed for sanctions anyhow and the result was the selling of oil for food program. Yes, these economic hitmen had to tear Iraq apart. But why? But the sanctions are now lifted yet the currency is still in decline. So, anyone with even half a brain must ask why? How ridiculous to insult the Iraqis with such a rate. This is called intentional manipulation and not a free market economy by any means. Oh.. so why did they really go in and destroy Iraq and its economy in 2003? WAs it really over any nuclear ambitions of Iraq?
But there is much more to the Iraqi saga of the dinar. Did you ever hear of the “built back better” plan of the World Economic Forum (WEF) ? Well in order built back you first must destroy or tear down…..right? How do you destroy a country? The best way is through the monetary policy. They are attempting their best to destroy and keep Iraq suppressed. But why would they do this intentionally?
Oh…let me tell you something about the WEF. It will covertly work in countries and influence people, policies, support political leaders and even place their puppets in high level positions to drive events. They will tell you one thing to your face meaning something entirely different, only you interpret they “loving words” so differently. This is how they tear countries apart. Then they build them back with mandates, treaties and global laws that give them enormous levels of power over all aspects of our lives. This power and control then allow them yet to gain more and more until they ultimately can stay in power forever. There is not a democratic process in place only a pretense of it. They talk big about humanitarian efforts but where have they been for decades now, being given vast amounts of funding for these underdeveloped nations? Why have they not fed and housed the poor already? Why do charities like Eligah Streams have to drill water wells for hundreds of people to even have simple clean drinking water? Then the WEF herds these poor starving people into compounds starving them to death, taking away their homelands and indigenous ways of living off the land. To make it even worse their disrespect for life is shown even more by their greed to take the resources off these lands that they just migrated them off of. I can go on and on…but I rest my case. The research of how this satanic WEF organization along with the UN operate is all documented for your own research.
So, we see the same attempt to tear down Iraq playing out in Iraq since they stepped into Iraq under Nori al-Maliki support for his first election and joined up with Iran, a terrorist organization even back then. The WEF uses any organization or puppet that will help push an agenda on a country. In my last blog Newsletter dated 1/17, I gave you many links to these plans. Did you go read them? Why not?
These plans are their words not mine. I did not make up these globalist plans to fool you or justify some sort of conspiracy. If you have not done so already, please go and re-visit my Newsletter and check out these plans. But I warn you take some time to really read them and absorb what they are saying. You can match up all the bullshit we are now experiencing in our countries directly to these plans. It is undeniable that they want to rule the world.
If you want to know where all this corruption comes from and all this “woke” crap comes from, go read these plans. Yes, these are the plans of the WEF for us. This is how they want to build back countries better? No, not so much better, more like to their liking so they can ensure more control and more power and have it indefinitely without elections or the democratic process. Yes, “We The People” really don’t matter. We are just pawns and in the way.
As investors we should relax and know that the move to international status once again is inevitable for Iraq. This influence of the WEF on Iraq is real but will not last for long. No matter how much the deep state globalists would like to prevent it they cannot stop it indefinitely. If they hold it back any longer it will only mean more exposure to themselves to manipulate the world’s economies. It is right in our faces now.
Timing of the RV
In the midst of everything we see happening in Iraq still I know the overall plan and this is a plan for Iraq to return them to a global economic power for the middle east. We are still in January and the 2023 budget is not yet opened (heck it is  not even passed yet) and so there is still plenty of time to see what will happen this year. Let us not lose hope. We must also continue our prayers. I can see God’s hand at work, can you?
POLITICS
So many are persistent on bashing me as to why I am pushing the exposure of corrupt politics in my blog. Why not just stick to updates on the RV, they claim?
My response to these comments is simple. Why not?
This political news I bring is not personal and like I said, I don’t care what your party affiliation, religion, race or nationality is. It all comes down to this – do you love your country and our fabric of life? Maybe you don’t and so that’s okay too. But if this is the case then GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTY and go live in one of these communist countries that you luv so much.
But if this is not the case, then you must choose a side. So, which side is it going to be? So, there is not much more to say to answer your question except to answer it with my questions:  
 “Do you really think that they are going to let you keep all this money, if it does RV and they do pull off this Central Bank Digital Currency”? If you read Biden’s executive order 14067 they plan on doing a bail-in which means sweeping accounts to fix the crashed economy that they intentionally created. Don’t tell me they can’t do it or that you will have you money protected because they will find ways to get it.
 “What kind of world do you think it will be like afterwards, if these sinister WEF and UN unelected officials have their way in manipulating the world to their version of a One World Government” What good is all your money going to do for you without Freedom, Liberty and Justice? How long do you think you are going to have all this money, if this is the case? They will find ways to come after you and take it. Remember at this point they create all the laws not the US Constitution or Bill of Rights. Get it? So stop thinking you will be protected under the law when they make the laws or that they have the power and control to break them at will, as we already see playing out so this is all not too far fetched, is it?  
So today on this issue of “too much politics” in my Newsletters let me play you a couple more videos today on this subject matter of what the WEF is up to. This is all so interconnected to our investment in the Iraqi dinar. If you can’t see it by now I can’t help you. I am so very sorry for you ☹.
Also, I need to keep explaining how the puppets in the US govt have already eroded our US Constitution and Bill of Rights towards this goal of a totalitarian and fascist style of government. It is not “if” it is coming but rather it has already begun. Can’t you see it?
If what we have experienced especially over these last 6 years is a taste of what is to come once these globalist have total power and control, I don’t want anything to do with it. They perpetrate a global pandemic and kill millions, they force immigration on nations in total disregard to sovereignty, push defunding police, organize riots in our streets, and corrupt our election process. Are these really the people you want to run the world?
I don’t know about you but my eyes are open. Maybe you better also take a better look in the mirror and decide just who’s side you are on. Take some time to do some research. Too lazy to do it? Then why are you not listening to those who have taken the time for you and are trying to inform you and help you see it?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum