Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market

Go down

Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market Empty Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market
Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market 1675069929797
2023-01-30 02:43

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's (CBI) new governor, Ali al-Allaq, on Monday briefed the deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Muhsen al-Mandalawi, about the plan his administration devised to control the forex market and curb the decline of the dinar's value.

According to a readout issued by his bureau, al-Mandalawi and al-Allaq met in Baghdad this morning and discussed the latter's plan to stabilize the forex market in Iraq.

Al-Mandalawi attached importance to committing to the legal framework of financial transactions and defending the Iraqi economy from repeating "previous violations".

The lawmaker said the bank must keep tabs on the work of banks and exchange companies to ensure they abide by international measures and deal with the violations whenever they exist.

Governor al-Allaq offered the parliament's deputy speaker an insight into the "financial and monitoring plan" to "control the dollar prices, prevent speculations, and detect suspicious forex transactions that aim to harm the national economy."

The dinar went into a tailspin against the dollar after the New York Federal Reserve imposed tighter controls on international dollar transactions by Iraqi commercial banks in November to halt the illegal siphoning of dollars to neighboring Iran and Syria, which are under tough U.S. sanctions.

Under the curbs that took effect this month, Iraqi banks must use an online platform to reveal their transaction details. But most private banks have not registered on the platform and resorted to informal black markets in Baghdad to buy dollars.

This has created dollar shortages as demand has outstripped supply and accelerated the dinar's descent against the greenback.

Prime Minister Mohammed al-Sudani replaced the central bank governor last week as he had not taken effective steps to tackle the consequences of the new Fed regulations and their impact on the dinar.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Interim-governor-briefs-Iraq-s-deputy-parliament-speaker-on-CBI-s-plan-to-control-the-forex-market

Interim governor briefs Iraq's deputy parliament speaker on CBI's plan to control the forex market 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum