Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23

Go down

HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23 Empty HOT NEWS BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM 1/28/23

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:59 am

Al-Fateh proposes exchanging the “national currency” with neighboring countries to end the dominance of the dollar
1-25-2023
Al-Fateh proposes exchanging the national currency with neighboring countries to end the dominance of the dollarInformation / Diyala..

On Wednesday, the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Uday Abdel-Hadi, proposed dealing in the national currency with neighboring countries to end the dominance of the US dollar.
Abdul-Hadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that “the dollar crisis in Iraq is directly behind the US Treasury, and it comes within the framework of clear-cut blackmail of the Sudanese government, and this matter is not disputed by two,” noting that “the dollar has become a crisis for many countries.” In the world because of Washington’s attempts to exploit its influence to put pressure on the economy as a tool to achieve goals and agenda.”

He added, “The situation requires a reconsideration of breaking the dominance of the US dollar and pushing for the introduction of the principle of commercial dealings through national currencies between Baghdad and neighboring countries and its international surroundings, and this is more fair and limits the dominance of the dollar and its repeated crises.”
He pointed out that “the push to adopt the dinar in commercial transactions should be the path of an upcoming economic plan in order to directly reduce the impact of the dollar on the markets.”

The markets in Iraq are suffering from a crisis in the exchange rates of the dollar, which is witnessing fluctuation and instability with US pressure in this direction.
almaalomah.me
----
The Central Bank is preparing to follow new mechanisms to get out of the “dilemma” of the dollar
1-27-2023

The Central Bank is preparing to follow new mechanisms to get out of the dilemma of the dollarInformation / Baghdad..
Today, Friday, the governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed the adoption of a new policy and serious mechanisms to get out of the “impasse” of the high exchange rate of the dollar.

And the Ishraqa Canon Parliamentary bloc stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “a group of deputies met with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq / Agency Ali Al-Alaq; to discuss the reasons for the continuous decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, which in turn was reflected in the economic situation of citizens and burdened them as a result of the high prices of materials.” commodities in the local market.

The statement pointed out that “during the meeting, they discussed the need to take effective steps to combat money laundering and currency smuggling, and to take the necessary and effective means to solve the crisis.”

And the bloc indicated that “the governor of the central bank stressed the adoption of a new policy by the central bank and the development of serious mechanisms to get out of this impasse.”
almaalomah.me

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum