Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 1/26/23

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  1/26/23 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 1/26/23

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:39 pm

Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) should be notified to set exchange/ redemption appointments in the last three days of the month or by Sun. evening 29 Jan. and started in exchanges by Mon. 30 Jan. or Tues. 31 Jan.

Bond Sellers were looking to get access to their funds sometime between now and 7 pm Sun. 29 Jan.

Weeks ago at the Redemption Centers they un-wrapped the new US Notes, and the lower denominations were unwrapped last Sunday 22 Jan.
We should look for some type of news on Sat. or Sun. 28, 29 Jan.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange has been connected to NASDAQ and should be operational on there by Mon. 30 Jan. The Iraqi Dinar international rate should show up on the Stock Exchange Sun. evening 22 Jan.

BRUCE

⭐BRIEF BIG CALL NOTES FOR THURSDAY JANUARY 26, 2023

NOTHING IS WORTH THE THRILL OF TAKE SOMETHING TO THE EXTREME LIMIT. THERE HAS TO BE A WORD FOR THAT PARTICULAR EXPERIENCE. IT JUST DOESN'T COME TO MY MIND IMMEDIATELY. ANOTHER AMAZING MOMENT TO GAIN EVEN MORE PATIENCE THAN WE HAVE ALREADY BUILT. NOT EVEN MENTIONING THE AMOUNT OF ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH NEEDED TO STAY ON COURSE, BUT WHAT WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT WE THE CHOSEN WILL STILL BE THERE TO CROSS THE LINE TOGETHER, WE PRAY, YES I KNOW WE HAVE ALL LOST LOVED ONES ALONG THE WAY , BUT I AM SURE A NEW LIFE BEYOND OUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS IS WAITING AND MAY EVEN INCLUDE A BLESSED REUNION WHEN HEAVEN RETURNS TO EARTH. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING BLESSING, 

THAT ALL THINGS COULD BE POSSIBLE. WE KNOW THE FATHER'S PLAN. IT IS PERFECT AND WE KNOW THAT HE AND JESUS ​​AND HEAVEN SUPPORT US TO LIVE ALL THAT PERFECT PLAN THAT HE HAS - TO THEM ALL THE GLORY AND THE DEEPEST AND DEEPEST ETERNAL GRATITUDE FROM THE HEART

ONLY INTELLIGENCE
WHERE ARE WE NOW??

It's calming down: all the bankers are under NDAs and gag orders, but we have information from other sources and now we are in the same situation that the bond sellers are in and expect to receive those notifications between now and 7pm. Sunday, and we're in that same window and if we're now in a modified shotgun start and then within 12 hours we should be able to get those 800 and call and make our appointments and go to our trades.
And so we should be notified between now and Sunday night at 7pm, anything could happen but it also means we do trades and get appointments and will they allow maybe get trades on Monday or maybe schedule appointments on Monday and start on tuesday? No one has mentioned February yet - the new USTNs have been unboxed and in drawers ready to go and last Sunday they unsealed the 20s, 10s and 5s and IMO they will have the larger denominations ready for us so not really they do.

I don't want us to take more than $6500, and we think this coin is available at most banks, especially T1 and 2, and should be available to us shortly, so if we start on Monday, we'll see it on Monday or Tuesday, but we're supposed to have some kind of news on Saturday or Sunday and we're meant to keep an eye on that, yeah, we'll be looking for notifications. Now Iraq: They have instituted their Iraqi stock exchange connected to Nasdaq, so to invest in those stocks, you'll find them on Nasdaq but they won't be trading until Monday, and that means Iraq is ready for business and the rate is at rise and we think the international rate will show up on Sunday in Forex, and then when trading starts at 9 p.m. he's been waiting, there's really not much new to bring you. NESARA and Gesara will be announced in February, or maybe that will be Saturday or Sunday.

Most people will receive an email if brought through a bona fide seller. They will know who you are unless you have received a gift, but they will. the KYFC - yes they know who you are. But if you just gifted something to confirm your id and that will be done in no time then the trades we've already reviewed but if you're a recent Zim holder you'll have a 5-10 minute window to submit your projects but if Have you looked at the denominations on those notes, well it's not just a few million dollars it should be on par with the US note it's a bearer bond and payable to the bearer of and very valuable and they'll want to know what you're going to do with it It's okay to have some things personally, but this really has a lot more to do with our Humanitarian Projects and what we're going to do for others in our world.

Now Bruce is going to talk about Sue and her programs so again thinking this is really the ONLY Intel Bruce will have for us tonight, thanks to all his team and especially Sue, Bob, GCK, Pastor Scott, Jeannie and Larry . . And Loyal Listeners around the world. And finally pray the call.
 So, dear ones, again, we really have to keep saying our prayers unceasingly until those notifications are finally received on Sunday night at 7pm. and now we are in the last three days of the months, which seems very solid to us now. So PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THESE PRAYERS AND DEFINITELY MAKE THIS YOUR LAST BIG REGULAR CALL.
 I KNOW OUR PRAYERS ARE HEARD AND THIS MANIFESTATION WILL BE OURS IN THE NEXT HOURS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum