Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru MarkZ 1/13/23 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru MarkZ 1/13/23

Go down

Guru MarkZ 1/13/23 Empty Guru MarkZ 1/13/23

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Member: Happy Friday everyone

Member: I have a wonderful feeling about this weekend

Member: There is no reason and there is no rhyme, we are just close to a place called RV Time.

Member: Today is Friday the13th. I tempted fate by breaking a mirror while walking under a ladder and nothing happened. Then I smashed my finger in the kitchen door. Hmmm

Member: Morning Mark. Excited to hear from Mr C & Dr Scott Today. What a treat !

MZ: We have Mr. C on today….and also Dr Scott Young will be talking about Nesara/Gesara today…

Member: What a great day it’s going to be with Mister “C” and then Scott Young - kind of like a doubleheader.

Member:  I’ll say this. I’ve become a faster reader since I started following this pod cast. Geez

MZ: It has been very quiet on the RV front. Hopefully we will get news later in the day. To save time since we have 2 guests…..I may do world news in another stream this afternoon….maybe 2:00 pm est if you are up for it. 

MZ: Its been exceedingly quiet on the RV front because a number of my sources have been removed from the board.  I am very hopeful it’s because of the NDA’s.

MZ: So we will do a stream for world news today at 2:00 pm est. 

Member: Wells Fargo backing out of Mortgage Correspondent Lending ASAP !!!! maybe to be wealth managers ???

Member: They probably don't want to take on any new loans until RV is come..... since they'd be immediately zero'd out on RV

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 10:00
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down