Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MarkZ 1/6/23

Go down

Guru MarkZ 1/6/23 Empty Guru MarkZ 1/6/23

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm

Member: Good morning all! Well today has much potential to be a glorious day !

Member: I just keep on praying they roll all this out this weekend!!!

Member: Looking forward to the Friday that Mr C can’t be here! Nothing personal Mr C.

Member: Can we have an RV special, Reno appetizers, a historic salad with the loaded tier 4b burger?

MZ: There has been no new RV news since yesterday evening. Everything still appears to be moving forward. Groups are still finishing any paperwork submissions they need by this evening. Everyone is still looking for a release around the 9th….so it still looks good. 

MZ: I am praying this is accurate…I’m not sure how many more can kicks I can take. 

Member: Lots of intel for the 9th. Multiple sources including Dr. Sandra talked about the 9TH…..really hope its real this time. 

Member: has Nesara started in other countries ?  is this a fact? 

MZ: The Nesara call I got last night that I am still trying to verify has to do with the amounts expected for different age brackets. We are still trying to get absolute confirmation. We have had a few that believe this is correct. 

MZ: We are hearing there will be a sliding scale for folks that are younger….up to age 61. Not sure what the brackets are yet…..

MZ: If you were 24 and above you should receive $40-$60,000 . We are still trying to find out exact numbers. But this is encouraging especially for those of you who have little or no currency…..and were worried. Not enough to make you wealthy but enough to make you comfortable. We don’t know exactly what that sliding scale is yet….still digging. 

MZ: The expectation is starting at age 61 and above the retirees would get $100,000 a year for the next 11 years. This is on top of what people get for retirement and social security. 

Member: That would be wonderful….. is the Nesara/gesara yearly payout a one time payment or divided into monthly payments?????????

Member: Would that $100,000 be per person?

MZ: Yes as we understand it……we are still doing some digging on this. $100,00 per person if you are 61 or older. 

Member: Guess we will see when it happens. 

Member: I believe that money they are offering is to cover the theft of your birth certificate.

Member: I recall hearing about getting taxes back from a lifetime

Member: any relief will be greatly appreciated and will bring peace of mind.

Member: If everyone gets money….nobody will work…..wouldn’t that kill small businesses?  Restaurants? Construction? That doesn’t make sense to me unless the 24 year olds to 61 …only gets a one time payout….and then after 61…..they get the $100 grand a year for 11 years. Can you find this out Mark? 

Member: I understand its all a rumor….but it sure sounds good. 

Member: When would it start?

MZ: Whenever Nesara/Gesara starts. Hopefully when the RV/Reset also starts…..all at the same time!

Member: This all sounds almost to good to be true,,,,, I’m ready for it to happen though.

Member: I would think NESARA is the BIG key to what we are waiting on since this drains the swamp you know the useless govt. and rids us of the fiat currency.

Member: They're going to need a mountain range of gold to back all these payouts. How much gold is there?

Member: Not just gold…commodities, metals, oil…and assets…….it would all back our new currency…..which I hope is on all those planes flying in and out of redemption cities. 

Member: I heard The Vatican kept meticulous records of what country all the gold, artifacts, art, etc. actually belongs to which was return to said countries.

Member: Gold BRICS? Return to the Gold Standard? "More like Back to the Future... It can be done in a very CryptoCurrency way." -Judy Shelton. (Trump FED Nominee

Member: Will we bring any fiat currency we currently hold to the redemption center to exchange for gold backed along with our foreign currency?

MZ: No. They will not have a lot of cash at redemption centers for security reasone….. Just spend the fiat or take it to a traditional bank after the reset to exchange it then. 

Member: Any word on the NDA we are supposed to sign? 

Member: Heard NDA were so that we are Unable to discuss the rates that we get and stay on down low for awhile

Member: question for the group: once we sign our NDA at our appointments, then can we discuss with children and our significant other as long as they are on the NDA exclusion list?

Member: That makes sense to me 

Member: How will the redemption center people know if you break your NDA. What if you tell your cousin? Does the cousin turn you in to the RV police?

Member: I wouldn’t chance it…..loose lips sink ships. 

MZ: Here is an article from Iraq…..by a pro-Iranian judge in a pro Iranian faction….…” Iraqi Supreme Court issues “Arrest Warrant” for former President Trump over killing Soleimani : Judiciary chief” I would not read to much into this. Remember there used to be an arrest warrant out for Biden in theUkraine before they changed parties there. But you are probably seeing it in the middle east and Asia. 

Member: When will the redemption centers be open?

Mod: . THE REDEMPTION CENTERS ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT OPEN YET. WE WILL GET 800#'S TO CALL AND SET APPOINTMENTS FIRST

MZ: Update on Okie….he is still hanging in there…still kicking…..he really appreciates all your prayers. 

Member: Prayers for Okie, Walkingstick, and all who need healing……..

Member:  Monday seems to be a pivotal day fingers crossed

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum