Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/13/22 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 12/13/22

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/13/22 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 12/13/22

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:24 pm

I HAVE TO SAY IN ALL HONESTY I'M PRAYING AND PRAYING THIS IS TRULY THE LAST BIG REGULAR CALL - YES AS BRUCE WOULD SAY - I CAN'T CALL - BUT I'M SO EXCITED - WELL ME SO - WE HAD SOME BIG INTEL THIS MORNING AND IF EVER THERE WAS A PERFECT TIME TO PRESS THE GREEN LIGHT GO BUTTON - TODAY/TOMORROW WOULD BE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY AND MAYBE JUST IN TIME TO GET THE T4B EXCHANGES STILL DONE IN TIME TO GO AND BUY THE KIDS AND LOVED ONES GIFTS AND SOME FAVORITE FOODS THAT WE ALL LOVE BUT WERE WONDERING IF WE COULD AFFORD A HOLIDAY DINNER THIS YEAR? THIS HEAVENLY BLESSING COULD ONLY BE MANIFESTING IN THAT DIVINE TIME OF THE NOW - WE PRAY AND WE ARE OH VERY GRATEFUL TO THE FATHER AND HEAVEN - TO THEM ALL THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER.

ONLY INTELLIGENCE
WHERE ARE WE NOW???

This is a different perspective than last week for example some of the bondholders and it could be that many have received their access codes and emails and access to their funds but we also know that some have not received these emails and access codes today. around lunchtime and we don't know why? The process has started and it's moving on but I think we need more of them to get their emails before we can start they're kind of tied up and we're going to continue and even yesterday we were supposed to get our notifications today Tuesday night late, so they're late and so are we, but we think we'll hear something in the morning, and it also opens up that same opportunity for us.

Iraq has their new rate but it has been hidden from us and they won't tell us even though we know from our bank contacts and it is trading higher and on bank screens compared to when we went in for our trades and this applies. to the Dong to - on screens and trading and much better than any of us thought years ago.

We know that many of the governments I've been in halfway around the world are going through a reorganization and governmental change is taking place globally and this might be what it takes for NESARA to be implemented: some increases in social services. for rent and social security payments so that Change is Coming: If you have a mortgage of 15 years or more that must be forgiven under NESARA, when will all that happen? It's hard to say, maybe in January?

Most of what we are waiting for is a decision from the UST to let this go and we keep hearing a lot of different things and we are all tired of it but we know from Reno with the T4A Groups in the Admirals. group and are just waiting for the green light for the liquidity of those groups. 

We know the whales are gone, so the ties have been complete, but I think we're very close to having this and they want us to have it by Christmas, and they told us we'd have it sooner, and I know. it's hard because so many are depending on this for so many to have a good christmas and yes we want it to happen now and i know this has been a roller coaster for all of us and i don't like being told this is it and then it doesn't happen - SO - believe that something great WILL HAPPEN tomorrow with the bondholders and then for us to receive our notifications.

Bruce is now talking about Sue and her shows, so I'm thinking this is ALL the information Bruce has for tonight. He will thank the entire team, Sue, Bob, GCK and Pastor Scott (who also needs our prayers for his grief). now) and Jeannie and Larry. I'm also sure Bruce will pray the call.

So PLEASE, PLEASE, DEAR ONES, keep those prayers to Our Father and to Heaven as this Heavenly Blessing is so desperately needed RIGHT NOW FOR ALL HUMANITY: THE HEALING OUR WORLD REALLY NEEDS TO BEGIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Please, let that Divine Time be NOW.
MAY TOMORROW BE THAT BIG DAY, AND BRUCE REALLY THINKS HE'S GOING TO GET A CALL TONIGHT AFTER THE CALL, AS USUALLY DOES.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down