Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Guru MarkZ 12/6/22

2 posters

Go down

Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 Empty Guru MarkZ 12/6/22

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:28 pm

Member: A Wonderfully Great Golden Morning MarkZ, Mods And Everyone In The Room

Member: Good news I just heard that Rudolph is retiring and Santa is secretly scouting the Bentley Sleigh market!

Member: Well everyone it sounds like the game is finally afoot on the RV

MZ: There are a few things coming out of Iraq. There is a lot of pressure right now on the rate…..Today they were supposed to vote on some local government positions but they did not convene today due to lack of a quorum. 

MZ: As for the rumors- I have received a number of reach outs this morning ….from different sources…about a thousand or ten times improvement in Iraqi currency rates. They are saying this is the talk on the street that this is the starting point.

MZ:  I still think they will all go at once, but am prepared if Iraq does go slower. It looks like the overwhelming majority of people that hold it are going to make somewhere around 4 times or 10 times on their investment already. This is huge but not yet what we are looking for. They still want to restore their old rate pre-Kuwaiti invasion rate. ($3.22?) 

Member: Does Iraq need to be on the FOREX before they can float? Meaning the Dinar is Internationally accepted?

MZ: They have not officially started the float yet. But they want things to start moving immediately. 

MZ: other than that its pretty quiet…even on the redemption center fronts. Everybody is watching to see what is going on in Iraq. Will it come out lower and float or will they pull the trigger completely. 

MZ: “Will Saudi investment pledges in Iraq overcome barriers?” Saudi Arabia is reaching out to invest $24 Billion USD into the Iraqis sectors non-energy related. They want to focus on industries outside of oil for the day and time oil is not there or not needed anymore…..to make them more well rounded . 

MZ: Also I find it interesting that both Saudi Arabia and Iraq are also wanting to join BRICS. Iraq is trying to sever ties to the US government and to the west. 

MZ: I wanted to share this with you….one of you sent it to me last night about the revaluation of the Kuwait dinar. I know there are many sceptics that still say it never happened. Well it did happen. 

MZ: July 19, 2013 the article goes back and does a history dive on it. In-country they were exchanging an old Kuwaiti dinar for a new Kuwaiti dinar at a 1 to 1 rate. I have included this article in todays links. 

Member:  I heard the rate has changed yesterday, supposedly goes international next week .

Member: Just checked the rates, dinar went up to .00069 to one dinar.

Member: yes, saw it went up slightly this morning. Let’s hope this whole float thing happens. Many people in Iraq are counting on it.

Member: "Possible rates" still does not sound like the golden egg shirt...but we are getting closer! And closer! And closer!

Member: Hopefully the Dinar will be revalued around $3 or $4 per Dinar, then the 25,000 dinar notes will be worth a lot. Until then, don't get to excited when they start throw numbers out.

Member: I’m confused a little. What do we do if it floats ?? Do we wait till it’s higher ? 

Member: With the floating rate, think of it as like going to an auction. They gotta start somewhere. We will only get on board once we get our value. Then the Dinar is Sold, sold, Sold.

Member: If there is floating rate before the RV? Where do you exchange it?

Member: if it floats, and we are able to exchange, and it's worth enough for us to be contented, we exchange. Right now a dollar equals 1460 dinar. They say it'll soon start out at 1160.

Member: If it’s a float- we just wait for the rise to get to a higher number we would be happy with

MZ: Noone overthink this….we don’t yet know enough. 

Member: last night video- Frank explained the relationship between Paris accord and article 140

Member: Article 140 is what we always called "the hydrocarbon law". It has to do with ensuring that oil revenues are shared with the citizens, including the Kurds.

Member: Iraq need to go international with their rate to get their 20% from the Paris Agreement from 2007 so they have no choice! Frank26 states this.

Member: Frank has best Intel in Iraq though even Mark has said so

Member: At the end of Frank26 he said 1:1

Member: if it gets to 1 to 1 – I would sure exchange a note or two. 

Member: they need to get it done…..the RV can't go any slower than what it's going now! A snail could beat it now!

Member: I still am praying it happens before Christmas. 

Member: Stay positive….things are happening…..it may just pop suddenly…..

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 Empty Re: Guru MarkZ 12/6/22

Post by Mission1st Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:45 pm

Guru MarkZ 12/6/22 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member