Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22

2 posters

Go down

Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22 Empty Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:27 pm

#WEARETHEPEOPLE INHALE THAT FRESHLY PRINTED DINAR ONE MORE TIME! AHH. I THINK THATS THE PHRASE OF THE DAY: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FRESH BAKED DINAR. I THINK THOSE 747s MAYBE CIRCLING BAGHDAD AS WE SPEAK! CAN'T GET MY USA OVEN OFF OF 440.

#WEARETHEPEOPLE GOOD EVENING SHIPS AT SEA & ALL MY WORLDWIDE FRIENDS. NOTICE HOW THE 'SITUATION' KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. SHOULD DROP ANY HOUR.  WE WAIT PATIENTLY.  WILL ADVISE AS WE PROGRESS.

#WEARETHEPEOPLE WE ARE PROGRESSING DOWN A POSITIVE HIGHWAY. EVERYTHING CONTINUES TO GET BETTER WITH EACH PASSING DAY. THERE APPEARS NOTHING TO STOP THIS IQD TRAIN. WE ARE STILL GOOD TO GO ANY MINUTE/HOUR. WE PATIENTLY WAIT AND PROGRESS THRU THIS "RV AND ACTIVATION PROCESS". AMEN.

#WEARETHEPEOPLE ALL THE BUZZ WORDS & THE CONTINUAL CONFUSING INFO WE RECEIVE LEADS ONE TO BELIEVE WE ARE CHASING GHOSTS. CASPER IS ILLUSIVE. WE ARE CALLING IN THE 'GHOSTBUSTERS' CHASING THE ELUSIVE RV. WE ARE POSITIVE. TIMING & 'X' FACTORS EXIST. WE WAIT & ARE ALERT & POSITIVE.

https://twitter.com/OkieOOM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22 Empty Re: Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22

Post by Mission1st Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:46 pm

Guru OkieOilman 12/6/22 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2Faw6ug
Mission1st
Mission1st