Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report)

Go down

Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report) Empty Guru MarkZ 12/1/22 (evening BS report)

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:26 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

Member: Good evening everyone…..quiet day for intel today. Hope Mark has some news.

MZ: No RV news today. But lots of world news setting the stage for our reset.  

MZ: in Iraq: “Parliament announces the agenda for the next Saturday session (completion of the ministerial cabinet) “ This is 2 days from now. Some people think this is important and that the CBI wants to see this government properly sat and all squared away before they change the value of the dinar. 

MZ: I still think it is solely within the CBI’s powers….but this is an important article based on what I hear out of Iraq…that the CBI wants to make certain that the government is truly secure

MZ: this one was interesting today “Rasheed bank announces the suspension of granting credit of all kinds” This is making loans and advances on paychecks….they are suspending loaning money for the foreseeable future. . 

MZ: Could it be if they are expecting Nesara/Gesara…then all the loans right now would be wiped off the books?  Could that possibly be it?  I’m not certain but it would make a lot of sense to me why they are doing this right now. 

MZ: I have had many folks tell me that banks have been denying credit…not all…but some folks…..could it be the banks realize they will be holding the bag on those loans? Very interesting.. 

MZ: “Global yield curve inverts in signal a recession is brewing” I was told by one of the key players in this event to watch for the inverted bond market. This is a key sign that this thing is getting ready to happen. 

MZ: This is why I have that gold picture on tonight “ HSBC will have to share custody with JPMorgan on $52 Billion in gold bars”  

MemberI don’t understand why we have to have a market crash to RV. It’s supposed to be “secret,” hence the NDA. 

Member: we do not need the market to crash for RV or Nesara. The market crash would hasten the process up.

Member;  Thank you all for joining today and have a Blessed evening.Thank you MarkZ and Mods

MMod: LORD PLEASE HEAL THE SICK. BRING FOOD TO THE HUNGRY AND PEACE IN THIS WORLD. IN YOUR NAME I PRAY. AMEN

Member See everyone in the AM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum