Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 12/1/22

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  12/1/22 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 12/1/22

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:15 pm

Welcome everybody to the Big Call tonight. It is Tuesday, November 29TH and you're listening to and tuned in to the big call. Thanks for tuning in everybody all around the globe, or just thrilled and I'm in a very ecstatic excited mood tonight. And Bob played some lead in music, you know you probably caught and one of the songs was “the final countdown” - and before the recording started I said Bob, you know - wouldn't it be cool if this were the final Big Call tonight. It’s the final countdown. It was the final Big Call. I think it is - I believe it is - we'll see. Okay, so let's see what happens about in the meantime, welcome everybody out there. We're going to pray the call in Bob’s here – Sue’s here - I'm here - and let's look forward to having a really good final call tonight.

So let's, let's go into some intel. And this is really good you know, we hoped we would have this by the end of November, which is tomorrow - We're going to be very close - very close and I'll tell you why that is.

The information that we've been getting, and we've got quite a bit that's not related to banking, not related to other things. I'm going to try to formulate this in some way that is somewhat chronological, may not be completely. Alright, so let's go back to Thanksgiving Day.

That's right. You and I are eating turkey, but not carb loading but just kind of hitting the turkey and going for the green salad. You know, the green bean casserole, maybe a little sweet potato casserole take it easy -.that was good. Yeah, it's all good. Right.

While that was going on here, guess what had already gone on in Geneva, Switzerland?

How about a get together, President Trump - Stephen Minuchin, our Treasury Secretary, Rear Admiral Mike Rogers, other individuals and representatives from all of the rest of the countries of the world, the financial representatives, the heads of the countries that needed to be there to do what ?? To sign off on GESARA and for President Trump to sign off on that as well as NESARA for our country.

That's what happened in Geneva, Switzerland on last Thursday, Thanksgiving

Huge or they say in New York. Huge. That was so huge. Why was it huge because it put us effectively on the gold standard. That put us as having a USN officially a digital currency which we've been trading our currency digitally, if you will, for the last month or so. But this made it official with the signing of NESARA and GESARA.

We're moving forward. Now when will that be known here other than on the Big Call - right?

I believe it'd be known on Thursday when President Trump speaks from Mar a Lago on Thursday, the first of December, which will be a day of celebration, and a gala event. Like the apple - GALA - gala, like a gala event

Now 24 hour long event can be big time.

All right. So let's go back we brought up Thanksgiving - we talked about what started then.

We had several countries come into and are part of the BRICS nations now, the BRICS nations banking consortium if you will, Venezuela okay, what do you need to be in the BRICS group. The BRICS - Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, and others, and there are many others, at least 30 maybe 60 or more so far, but the new ones that were added of note were Venezuela - is what was added – Iraq was added to the BRICKS - Iraq.

The United States is added to the BRICS - And I believe it'll officially “officially” be part of the BRICS on Thursday, and there's more coming about Thursday.

I think many nations will come to the party and be part of the Consortium on Thursday.

We have as of today the last day, for any of our US D fiat currency to be used anywhere, internationally globally, except for Canada, oh, Canada, Canada, the US and Mexico - Those three countries are still using the Fiat dollar which is not backed by anything but our good looks.

The full faith and credit of the US government, but that’s the old - that fiat currency is under the corporation. It's fading away. It's here now, but it'll be gone probably by completely by the end of January.

We'll have about two months where both Fiat and USN asset backed currency will be utilized. And then as we get more and more into January, I think you'll have less and less and less Fiat, and they will be pulling it out, pulling it out, pulling it out. And we'll be right there at the very end of the month - its like I think when we started February, there won't be any more US D utilized in this country.

They can be a thing of our past and the recent past. Now, that's big news today that happened that our USD Fiat dollar is no longer being used globally at all. Only only in North America, which is Canada, US and Mexico. That's it. that's North America. Okay, so that's huge news. The BRICS nations are huge, BRICS countries.

I'm sure that many other countries that have come to the party here Recently that I’m forgetting but that's what's coming to my mind so far.

I mean, it's just amazing what's happening right now. Well, let's talk about a court case that was put out and brought before the Supreme Court, and was heard by the Supreme Court, I believe it was around last Friday, may have had it before then, but I believe that's when they adjudicated it – now it was put up by three brothers - Brunson brothers out of Ogden, Utah.

And Lloyd Brunson was the older brother, oldest eldest brother, the lead attorney in this thing, and they put it before the Supreme Court, and this would give the Supreme Court a legal remedy to review what the Congress was supposed to have done but did not do in reviewing the election results for 2020 and the most recent midterm elections of 2022. And you guys know there was tremendous opposition, as a result of that.

My Understanding is the Supreme Court has heard that case and adjudicated that case and as a decision that has been pre recorded, which we will find out about tomorrow, around two o'clock Eastern that's what is supposed to be out. Now - how do you see it or hear it? I don't know that yet - but I'll get to something else in a minute, which might describe that - that verdict - if it comes out as we expect - that decision rather - Supreme Court decision - will invalidate the 2020 and 22 elections - most recent midterms and 2020 presidential elections.

They will be null and void, That's going to be amazing and interesting to see how that goes to- what happens from that -

What else is happening is we have been on a pretty high level of defense preparedness in this country. We’ve been in DEFCON three. We went from DEFCON four. The lower the numbers more ready we are -we will be running – probably been in five in peace time -We were at four. we went to DEFCON three. I believe it was I think it was last Tuesday. Tuesday or Wednesday at 2:45 and it is Wednesday before at 5pm. All times Eastern.

And so the now we're looking to move all the way into what should be DEFCON one. But the last time we were DEFCON two which by the way the rest of the globe is on right now - Everybody but the United States evidently right now is on DEFCON two - the last time we were on DEFCON two was during the Cuban Missile Crisis at the Bay of Pigs in 1962. That's a deep level of preparedness.

If we go to DEFCON one or when we go there, which could be tomorrow, but when we go there, the Emergency Alert System which is what it's called now - not called the emergency broadcast system, but called the emergency alert system.

EAS will be triggered and when that happens - In this case we expected actually happened tomorrow. I don't know what time. It might correspond with that 2 PM. I'm going to call this announcement of the decision by the Supreme Court. Two o'clock may come into play in that way. I don't have that confirmed. I'm just thinking as possible that maybe, when it comes out.

And why does it why does it matter? Because we have right now 1,039,106 Federalized National Guard and Reservists troops in the United States that have been put out or activated - 1,039,106 as of this afternoon, would be higher by now but what they're doing is targeting 139 cities that I'll call hotspots for possible…… whatever you want to call it, Let's just say possible areas of concern in the country, and you can tell roughly where some of those hotspots might be

139 cities - what my understanding is, is this emergency alert system will kick off first in those 139 cities, you might not be living near one or in one unless you're at some of the hotspots we've mentioned in the past.

And then an hour later, this is our understanding - an hour later, the Emergency Alert System would be utilized throughout the United States and the global really – not just here.

Now the mainstream media as you guys know, have not done a whole lot to put out disinformation and lies, for all of our lives - And the mainstream media if they come to the party and bring out the emergency alert, system, notifications and news and stuff that we need to hear – if they don’t do that – guess what - they'll be taken over by other announcers other may take military to get in there and do that at the origins of all those broadcast networks.

So that’s gonna be fun. That should occur - if my information holds true about an hour after the 139 cities are activated with the Emergency Alert System.

So big things happening. All right, cut to where we are. I told you about the gala event out of Mar a Lago - Trump's going to make some major announcement and I have a feeling I know what that announcement is going to be - just not sure. But leading up to them - today's Tuesday night. Tomorrow is the last day of the month.

And what we're hearing is the bondholders will receive their notifications by email of their funds being placed in their accounts - Okay, overnight, tomorrow night, Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

By that - if we’re on a true shotgun start - we should get our notifications overnight and we may wake up to them Thursday morning. In my understanding this is confirmed from five different bank sources and the US Treasury that we will receive or notifications essentially wake up to them - set our appointments Thursday morning and begin exchanges on Thursday which is the day of December 1 and Trump's gala celebration in Mar a Lago.

So you got the EAS cranking in - You've got the BRICS Nations - you've got NESARA and GESARA signed off on last Thursday. You've got us on a gold backed currency that will probably be in effect on the first – on Thursday

it would not surprise me if we went into the redemption centers and if we wanted a little cash and I would not recommend taking too much that we could get the new USN currency of folding money that we put in our purses and wallets and money clips.

Okay, that's what I'm anticipating happening on Thursday. And it's gonna be a big day - first of December. That's what looks good. We'll have both fiat money and USN currency for probably 60 -70 days. 60 days would take us to the very end of December - ish. Okay.

And they'll faze that out - even big box stores know this is going to happen. Lowe’s - Walmart's - your whatever big box you use stores when they get a deposit they will end up going through their currency and depositing the new USN money in one drop box and the fiat money in another Dropbox. Regular stores will probably take it and the bank will sort it out when their deposits are made to the banks.

And they'll be pulling that USD currency out over a period of time and I think we've got about 60 days that we'll have a transition from old to new - but I believe we'll see the newest of our new money or new USN or US Treasury notes starting in two days - on Thursday.

So once the numbers come out, and we have the numbers won't be any more live calls onThe Big Call.. This is it. This is your last shot - that looks .. I’m very confident. I'm doing everything I can to not to call it - But I feel very confident about the Intel that we've had the last 3-4 days and I think you guys should just about start getting excited. As you can tell – I’ve been excited for last couple of days - Pretty excited here. So this is what I want you to do - realize this is what we've been waiting for. What we've been working for - for me for 18 years for everybody out there in the big call to talk to for the last 11 years. And this is a great time. Now what we're not going to just drop you as we take you over the threshold of this thing, right? I'm not going to drop you but we will be in touch with you by email.

So thanks everybody for listening -

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum