Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MarkZ 11/14/22

Go down

Guru MarkZ 11/14/22 Empty Guru MarkZ 11/14/22

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:05 pm

Question:  What are you thinking on timing? Are you still thinking before Thanksgiving?  MarkZ:  Bankers are still excited and very upbeat. There is a lot of chatter out of Iraq for this week. News out if Iraq “Al Sudani begins the first procedures to activate the Iraqi private sector”  also “Economic circles welcome the opening of an Iraqi bank branch in Dubai”   They want investment in Iraq and they want to build their economy. To do that you need an international currency.

Member: Start spreading the news! I'm leaving today! I want to be a part of it...Rv! RV!

Member: Whoever let the dogs out please let the RV out

Member: Hopefully this week we can forever change our live's?

MZ: Bond movement was quiet over the weekend. The only movement I am seeing on bonds is coming out of the Miami area. This is a big area for not only bonds but for some of the big currency groups who have been moved there to handle their transactions. 

MZ: it has been very quiet the last few days in Zurich, London, Shanghai and Hong Kong. 

MZ: News out if Iraq “ Al Sudani begins the first procedures to activate the Iraqi private sector”  also “Economic circles welcome the opening of an Iraqi bank branch in Dubai” They want investment in Iraq and they want to build their economy. To do that you need an international currency. 

Member: Iraq needs to change the rate before January to keep the books straight so Dec. would be the right time to start.

Member: What are you thinking on timing? Are you still thinking before Thanksgiving?

MZ: Bankers are still excited and very upbeat. There is a lot of chatter out of Iraq for this week. 

Member: People need an RV. No money left, need money for food and rent. Many people are losing everything and losing hope. Can anyone  explain what the hold up is?

Member: The system can’t be fixed. It needs to be replaced with original intentions

Member: time to crash the market and go on with this

Member: How can you not be ticked off that Iraq is dragging their feet?? They don’t care that people are suffering!!

Member: If Iraq happens to go at the NEER (Nominal Effective Exchange Rate) rate, I wonder how will that effect the value of other countries?

Member: Mark said he believe Vietnam will go if Iraq goes at the lower NEER rate…..Vietnam would also have a lower rate. 

Member: (From Dinar Guru)  Mnt Goat   Article:  "PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE EXPECTS THE DATE FOR APPROVING THE 2023 BUDGET"     ...I have to tell you don’t expect the budget until 2023...Yes, I certainly hope they will send it to parliament this month of Nov and quickly read it and pass it. But come’on folks, this is Iraq.

MZ: I totally expect Iraq to drag their feet until the rest of the world is ready …then BAM…it’s suddenly going to come together. 

Member: Guy in Iraq posted last nite they are ready and waiting on the USA to let it happen#!!

Member: Why are we waiting for Iraq you had said we can go without them let's go

Member: Iraq had people rebelling a few months ago and they were told they had a rate so they stood down. Still nothing, why aren't the Iraqi people protesting by now. What's really going on here?

Member: More Whack-a-Mole...is this news about FTX good for us? As in, more baddies flushed out?

Member: I’m waiting for the fallout from the FTX debacle. There should be some even if the PTB try to hide it. 

MZ: I believe they will desperately try to hide this one. There is a lot of questionable things going on. 

Member: I believe FTX is the game changer.  FTX was washing money through Ukraine

Member: FTX is Money laundering right in our faces

Member: FTX situation could Open Pandora’s box that’s for sure

Member: Yes, and the FTX dude had a 2.2B deal going on.... the Power ball had one winner.... $2.2B.

Member: FTX moved its headquarters from Hong Kong to The Bahamas last year, with former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried hailing it as “one of the few places to set up a comprehensive framework for crypto” at the time.

Member: Guess we are waiting for Chinese Dragon n More to be satisfied about safety to Go. Then Cbi will GO

Member: How did these do nothing chinese elders get tied into the st germain trust anyway?

Member:  It's not just the waiting, it's the watching everything crumble while we're waiting.

Member: I think we will know if the white hats r in charge or not this week..

Member: if they really wanted this world to change then they would release the rv and get out of our way we can change it for the better.

Member: I don’t Trust the Plan as much as I trust the Lord!!! He’s got us. I am tired of the wait.

Member: Very tired of the White Hats not getting this job done! Not giving up! Just starting to IGNORE the "White Hat" gurus.

Member: part of the plan. the sleepers had to be part of it this time

Member: Anyone not awake now are in a coma…..not asleep…..for God’s sake DO IT!!!

Member: If this last stretch of the mind games they are playing were intended to wake people up it has had the opposite affect.

Member: how many times should the battered wife take the hits and hear 'I promise it won't happen again' ??? we're tired of being beaten down

Member: We will never give up, but this is getting very old

Member: Hope none of those evil ones can’t sleep at night fearing for their lives like so many of us feared for our homes, cars and etc.

Member: if the rv goes through Christmas will be great

Member: We need the RV & NESARA/GESARA..NOW now now now!!!

Member: On the RV timing ... I watch for the convergence of events on the multiple chess boards - political, government, economic, currency, energy, logistics, food, etc. It feels like crisis here in all

Member: No matter where you go, you see people losing faith in this plan because it has taken so long to play out. It is so sad! It is hard to stay strong!

Member: The wonderful thing about hitting bottom, there is no where to go but up.

Member: We must all have hope

Member: There’s Always Hope! Maybe we need to do what Brazil is doing. Would just really like to see some of these ppl do a perp walk

Member:  Hope is all we have, we are at the bottom only way to go is up!

Member: Dust yourself off, friends. Adjust your hat, take a deep breath, and get ready for home stretch. 

Member: As difficult as it is, we must try to have a positive attitude towards RV happening. We all have our days and this time n human history has never been. It’s going to happen.

Member: Mark and as always a huge thanks for all you bring to this community. The next TWO weeks will be interesting.

Member: Dear Father God, May we all have abundance in everything and not be concerned on what the world is saying and doing. May we all have more than enough during these turbulent times and always!

Member: Mark, We know you hate nothing burgers even more than we do…..and want this all to be over…..Thanks for all you do. 

Member: i hope if there are any white hats out there monitoring this…..will see how upset we are and do something to save our world. 

Member: Mark….since there is no news…maybe you should take a break until something happens….we would certainly understand……we would miss you but we would understand.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum