Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 11/4/22

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  11/4/22 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 11/4/22

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 pm

BRIEF BIG NOTICES OF CALL FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2022.

TO MANY I KNOW IT IS VERY SAD THAT THIS HAS BEEN PUSHED FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD AND UP TO ANOTHER MONTH - WE ALL KNOW AND BELIEVE DEEPLY IN OUR HEARTS THAT THE FATHER HAS A PLAN - AND WE IN TURN ARE CHOSEN BY HEAVEN - HE ANSWERED AND BROUGHT WITH BLIND FAITH THIS CURRENTLY VALUELESS PAPER CURRENCY BUT WITH THAT DEEP INNER KNOWING THAT ONE

DAY THAT TRULY WOULD BE ALMOST PRICELESS AND THE DAY WITH WHICH OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN PLANS TO HEAL AND RENEW OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH THAT HE HAS ALWAYS WANTED IT TO BE. NEVER END OF THIS AWESOME GIFT - TO THE FATHER AND TO HEAVEN GOES ALL GLORY.

ONLY INTEL 👌👌👌👌👌
WHERE ARE WE NOW???

We tend to know where we are based on where the bondholders are but now they have done Golden and Red and German and a lot has been done many will get their liquidity very soon what does soon mean? Bruce doesn't like puzzles or codes, but it's easier when he knows the specific schedule and we're going to try to create our own. The Bonus holder will get theirs when we start our notifications. Now they have been told that their emails should get through. leaves after 4:00 p.m. m. tomorrow Friday so they're expecting that to happen and that brings us back to the weekend and HSBC is telling us to look at the emails from Friday, Saturday and Sunday and they've been saying that everything will be released in the next three days. and the RC saying from Sunday until next week, and some Tuesday before the elections, now some say that we are and others say that we are not. it looks like they want this to go before the 8th and the Chinese think it's going to be before the 8th so it brings the weekend into play, notified on Sunday and starting on Monday and Tuesday, so we do our best with the windows, that's what we focused on at the beginning of this. I'd love to go with what HS BC is saying - Wells talking about 6 to 12 - so sooner is better than later - so let's create our own - the EAS has been tested and activated and should reveal a lot of information as disclosure or unlearn and relearn and relearn and this could give us the disclosure that we're hoping for and also for Martial Law and that could start when we start there's still a lot of cleanup going on and they're making progress but I know they want this to be done ON OR BEFORE DEL 8 - but it's hard to talk about what he's doing globally, but there's a lot going on behind the scenes, so that's really ALL Bruce has for us today.

Talking now about Sue and her shows, and I'm sure I'll thank the whole team and also the listeners around the world. Oh, and another source told Treasury that the USN will be backed by gold tomorrow or Saturday and that could very well be the trigger we need to get this started. It could well be that, and Iraq has done what it said it would and they won't until we start, and when the public finds out, they'll go to the banks, and we'll go to RC and yes we will. will be making a very brief presentation of their projects.

So Bruce will surely be praying the call tonight and thanking everyone around the world for listening. So let us ALL pray that this is truly the LAST REGULAR CALL and also our last broken weekend, as we have heard so many times over many months, so Heavenly Father, we pray that this is our LAST. We pray.

…we got…information that kind of puts us in the right place at the right time.  We know that since the 15th of October, Iraqis have exchanged older high value dinars for low denomination new Iraqi dinar…you know, 5‘s 10s 20s 50s and hundreds…we saw where the Iraqis could exchange in Rashid bank and possibly other banks their high dinar notes 25k…And…10k dinar notes for the equivalent in US dollars, which yesterday was on a one to one exchange rate, or on par with the US dollar in Iraq one to one – $1 For one dinarNow, our rates on our screens in the redemption centers are going to show us much more favorably than that…we talked about what Dr Shabibi projected way back in 2012…we could have that…or even higher than that…let’s…see what…Thursday brings for us.

• Bonds are continuing to process.

• Bond Holders will shortly receive their liquidity through emails that activate their accounts sometime after 4 pm Friday 4 Nov.

• HSBC said to keep an eye on Fri-Sat-Sun, or everything releases over the next three days.

• Other sources say from Sun. 6th through next week.

• Another source said they want this before the election on Tues. 8 Nov.

• Chinese think this will go prior to Tues. 8 Nov.

• Expect Martial Law in 98 counties, 70 cities of the US.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum