Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy?

Go down

Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? Empty Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:43 pm

Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? 4761
Update 10/08/2022 - 3:40 AM

Ali Dadouch

The recent OPEC + decision (reducing production by 2 million per day) serves countries that have local production, such as Saudi Arabia, for example, or countries that mix complementary domestic production through imports, such as Kuwait and the UAE, more than those that import everything such as Iraq

... Energy contributes significantly to increasing the revenues of the oil countries, thus the possibility of covering all expenditures and achieving a surplus that leads to an increase in the amounts allocated to sovereign and investment funds, and this is not available in Iraq for known and diagnosed reasons..

As for the issue of reducing inflation (eroding purchasing power and rising production costs), the world is witnessing a recession Inflationary, therefore, the rise in energy prices for rentier countries (which is witnessing a strong renaissance towards diversifying the economy) means achieving financial returns that contribute to reducing the risks of inflation, even indirectly, which leads to a kind of parity between oil revenues and the rate of inflation.

This will greatly provide an opportunity for the continuation of international companies specialized in the production of oil and shale gas, which means the possibility of overcoming the obstacle of recession in the short and medium term at least.

However, the decision to reduce in any case leads to negative effects on the energy-importing economies and deepens the risks of stagflation in the world.

As for Iraq, the decision to reduce means the loss of part of the oil revenues that cover the expenditures of the general budget by more than 92%, meaning that Iraq loses about 612 million dollars per month, or about 8 billion dollars during the year (11 trillion dinars, assuming an average price of ( $85) per barrel.

Iraq will also suffer from high prices for all goods and commodities in the local markets, as they are imported from energy-consuming countries.

If Iraq had a sovereign investment fund, things would have differed positively from the decision to reduce OPEC +.

https://economy--news-net.translate.goog/content.php?id=30068&_x_tr_sl=ar&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Does the OPEC + decision serve the Iraqi economy? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum