Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage

Go down

After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage Empty After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:52 pm

After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage 1664204914826
2022-09-26 09:28

Shafaq News/ The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, confirmed that he did not discuss the issue of his resignation with any of the political parties.

Today, al-Halboosi has submitted a letter of resignation.

The top lawmaker called in a vote to approve his resignation and elect a first deputy speaker on Wednesday.

The Parliament Speaker explained in a symposium at the Al-Rafidain Forum the reasons that prompted him to resign, including postponing the September 20 parliamentary session "at the request of the Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi for security precautions.”

"We have to begin a new stage, and I give the right to members of Parliament to express their opinion on the resignation."

"This is the most difficult year in my history, in which political problems are reflected on the masses of political parties."

Concerning forming the next government, Al-Halbousi said, "We respect the choices of all components, and we are committed to the agreement with the parties that will form the government. Personally, I know Muhammad Al-Sudani (the Coordination Framework’s candidate for prime minister), and all I know about him is positive."

He confirmed that the resignation was a personal choice and did not discuss this issue with any party, noting that "the positions are a mandate, not an honor, and whoever holds position must know that the stage is critical."

"We are going through dangerous times when the exceptions have become the basis for managing the state." He added.

Iraq marked its most extended post-election deadlock as infighting among political groups prevented the formation of a government and choosing the republic's next president.

More than nine months since the October election, lawmakers tasked with choosing a president and prime minister looked no closer to an agreement, bringing the country to a record without a head of state or cabinet.

Now, Al-Halbousi's resignation is a sign of further potential delays.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/After-resignation-Iraq-s-Parliament-Speaker-warns-of-the-dangerous-stage

After resignation, Iraq's Parliament Speaker warns of the "dangerous" stage 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum