Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same?

4 posters

Go down

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Empty Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same?

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:48 pm

I heard about the Dinar from a couple of people via email...they told me to hurry up and get in or I would miss getting rich...lol...Of course I now know that was HYPE and BULLSHIT that was put out there by con artists...I used to listen to them all...Yes, I do think this community is littered with lying con artists and have spoken out about that many times...Have I been gullible?...Yes...Do I ever give investment advice?...Never!!...Do I think the Dinar will "RV" overnight?...NO...Eventually it may float as Kaperoni believes, if their economy ever takes off and investors pour in, but no guarantees...Never any guarantees in any speculative venture...I am not holding my breath...lol...I know that I may not make a dime...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103813p50-chat#380769

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Empty Re: Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same?

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:48 am

"may not make a dime..."?

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Tenor

more like "will never make a dime..."

and this is because it is a TOTAL FRAUD!

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Source-scam2

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? 2245507099Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Empty Re: Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same?

Post by Mission1st Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:18 pm

Zig's Dinar Story - Is Yours The Same? Scam-meme
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:02 am

it is not a scam it is a legal currency that is valueless. what is a scam are the gurus on all the  sites that lie  to their flock/cult for personal gain. in reality you will never see a rate change of any amount until their is a seated gov. at present we are almost at a 1 year delta with no in sight since malaki/iran and sadr will not compromise until then we wait and wait.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Zig and claud39 like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum