Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework

Go down

Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework Empty Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:35 pm

Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework 1662929300381
2022-09-11 13:39

Shafaq News/ Influential leader Muqtada al-Sadr's calls to dissolving the parliament and holding an early election have pitted the head of the State of Law bloc, Nouri al-Maliki, against his fellow member of the Shiite Coordination Framework and head of al-Nasr (Victory) bloc, Haidar al-Abadi.

The firebrand cleric has previously urged the judiciary to dissolve parliament to pave the way for new legislative elections, but the judiciary dismissed his appeal.

Iraq's top court ruled it does not have the powers to dissolve parliament, a key demand by al-Sadr and his millions of followers and an important sticking point in a power struggle that caused bloody clashes in Baghdad last month.

Al-Maliki on Sunday said that the dissolution of the legislature should no longer be a point of contention following the Federal Court's ruling, and called for dedicating the efforts to restore the parliament's activity and forming a government with full powers.

"The judiciary has ruled against the dissolution of the parliament. i.e., there is no early election prior to the resumption of the parliament sessions and the formation of a new government with full powers," tweeted al-Maliki.

Al-Maliki claimed that the political forces have endorsed the judiciary's call and do not approve of dissolving the parliament and holding an early election.

"Therefore, this issue is settled constitutionally, judicially, and politically, and needs no further discussions," he said, adding that the focus should be shifted to "finding ways to activate the parliament and expedite the formation of a coalition government."

However, al-Abadi --who is like al-Maliki, a member of the Coordination Framework and a former prime minister-- does not seem to approve al-Maliki's rhetoric.

"Any course that favors breaking wills is detrimental to the people and state," al-Abadi tweeted.

The former prime minister called for working out "a political agreement that views the current phase as a transition that begins with forming a government and ends with dissolving the parliament and holding an early election."

"The people's interest and the state's stability is superior and more valuable than any partisan or factional interests," he concluded.

Al-Sadr last week asked each of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), led by Masoud Barzani, and the Sunni al-Siyada (Sovereignty) Coalition, led by Parliament Speaker Mohammad al-Halboosi and Khamis al-Khanjar, to finally take a stance on dissolving the parliament or withdrawing from it.

However, al-Sadr's former allies in the trilateral coalition agreed in a meeting they held in Erbil earlier that an early election should only be held after laying the necessary constitution and legal foundations, and it should be preceded by forming a government with full powers.

The parliament, according to the readout issued after the meeting, should be fully functioning until the date of the early election.

Al-Sadr and his political rivals, the Iran-backed Shiite groups, have been at odds since after last year's parliamentary elections. Al-Sadr won the largest share of seats in the October vote but failed to form a majority government.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Al-Abadi-does-not-approve-Al-Maliki-s-rhetoric-no-for-breaking-wills

Al-Maliki's rhetoric pits him against fellow leader of Coordination Framework 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum