Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Questions for Claude39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Questions for Claude39

+4
RamblerNash
claud39
Purpleskyz
Claudia1
8 posters

Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty Questions for Claude39

Post by Claudia1 Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:14 pm

I would like Claude to answer the following questions, but I bet he won't!

7 Questions for Dinar (Claude) Speculators
Questions for Claude39 25000-dinar11
29th August 2012 in Iraq Banking & Finance News
By John Lee.

We get many enquiries at Iraq Business News relating to the future of the Iraqi dinar (IQD), for example:
  • Will the Iraqi dinar increase in value?
  • Will the currency be re-denominated, dropping the 'three zeros'?
  • Is it wise to buy Iraqi dinar?

Firstly, Iraq Business News is not in a position to give investment advice. Our mission is to provide our readers with the highest quality information on the business and economy of Iraq.

As the value of the Iraqi dinar affects trade, we will continue to report on any possible re-valuations and/or redenominations as soon as information is available.
We hope that this information will be useful to the key decision-makers in Iraqi business, and to all who are interested in the development of the country; gamblers and people involved in get-rich-quick schemes/scams are not our target readership.

It's clear from the correspondence we receive that some people, who like to think of themselves as 'investors', genuinely believe that at the stroke of a pen they will make a 1,000-fold return on their purchase of dinars.

Those people might like to consider some questions before putting any further funds at risk:

1. If the dinar becomes 1,000 times more valuable, it will become 1,000 times more expensive to do business in Iraq. Do you think this would be sustainable?
  2. Would you buy dinars at 1,000 times the current price? If not, why do you expect someone to buy your dinars at 1,000 times what you paid for them?
  3. If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make?

4. Many investment professionals promote their ideas and "talk their book". Why has no accomplished investor promoted the idea of massive gains from the dinar?
  5. The 1,000x rumour has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you're more "in the know" than the market?
  6. Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you're going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger?
  7. Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion?

We hope these questions will help speculators and potential speculators in their decision making. Please feel free to share your opinions in the Comments section below.
Best Wishes,

Your Iraq Business News Team.

LINK

Questions for Claude39 33361-41
Claudia1New Member
Questions for Claude39 Default2

Questions for Claude39 I_icon_profile Questions for Claude39 I_icon_pm

Last edited by Claudia1 on Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty Re: Questions for Claude39

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:21 pm

Questions for Claude39 Tenor

Questions for Claude39 Giphy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Questions for Claude39 2245507099Questions for Claude39 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty The representation participates in an informal session of the working group on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:22 pm

Trade with the world trade organization = rate change, currently they are in parallel market, and not in the open market !!

They had value before the 2003 war, they had chapter 7 on their backs!! They must end the government, even if I understand the time it took, and that it is not yet settled, they must come to a consensus to make a first democracy in Iraq!!

They must respect the demands of the global banks, the international monetary fund, such as the ATM system, which are 50 years behind us to avoid fraud!!

And so on !! the news on iraq gives you their steps to follow now!!

So don't put me on my back that your forum is no longer working!!

No news on your forum = no interest for forum members to make their own opinion, this is not more complicated than that !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=34]The representation participates in an informal session of the working group on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization[/size]
BY GENEVA SEPTEMBER 5, 2022

Questions for Claude39 PHOTO-2022-09-06-11-09-02-3

The Deputy Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq in Geneva, Mr. Ubai Al-Taie, participated in the informal consultations session on 05/09/2022, which was invited by the Chairman of the Working Group on Iraq’s Accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), Ambassador Omar Hilal, and in the presence of the Deputy Director-General of the Organization, Mr. Zhang Xiang Chen and Mrs. Nidal Sabri, Director of the International Trade Department at the Ministry of Commerce, in addition to many representatives of the member countries of the organization.
The Deputy Permanent Representative delivered a speech in which he explained the great progress made in the file of Iraq's accession to the organization, represented by submitting eight documents, and at the same time stressing that Iraq is working to complete the offers of goods and services as soon as possible, and concluded his speech by requesting the support of member states regarding the contract of the third working group for Iraq's accession As soon as possible

https://mofa.gov.iq/geneva/?p=3770
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty Central Iranian: Offering the Iraqi dinar to local banks

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:38 pm

Central Iranian: Offering the Iraqi dinar to local banks

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran announced the introduction of the Iraqi dinar currency in local banks.

2022 Sep 7 - GMT 15:48

Questions for Claude39 14010616000640_Test_PhotoN

The governor, "Ali Saleh Abadi," said in a statement on the sidelines of the cabinet session today, Wednesday, that a quantity of the Iraqi dinar entered the country yesterday and will be distributed starting tomorrow (Thursday).
He pointed out that those wishing to perform the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) should go to the local banks to provide the dinar currency besides reviewing the exchange offices.
And he indicated that 25 local banks have been identified to offer the dinar currency, in order to avoid crowding the exchange offices in the market.

https://www.farsnews.ir/ar/ar/news/14010616000643/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9?fbclid=IwAR3HW5XOMlEgUMYVe45vJoFTVopozaDm4N2P4cOhK7S550LKzD8cLL1_r_s

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty "Bunni" Platform For Arab Payments, Owned By The Arab Monetary Fund And Standard Chartered Bank, Celebrates The Launch Of The Instant Payments Service In The Euro Currency

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:46 pm

Don't forget that Iraq is part of the Arab monetary fund, and seeks to approach the GCC too!!

Claud (Moose)

"Bunni" Platform For Arab Payments, Owned By The Arab Monetary Fund And Standard Chartered Bank, Celebrates The Launch Of The Instant Payments Service In The Euro Currency

2022-09-10

Questions for Claude39 %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9%20%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9%20%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%86

The inclusion of the euro in the Bunny platform will strengthen economic ties between the Arab world and Europe, as well as with international trading partners

The Buna platform (the payment system operated by the Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement Regional Corporation, owned by the Arab Monetary Fund) and Standard Chartered Bank today held a ceremony at the headquarters of the Arab Monetary Fund to announce the full operation of cross-border instantaneous payments in the euro currency on the Buna platform.  
The service has now been activated by a number of participating banks from various Arab countries, with an expectation of greater participation in the next few weeks to benefit from the feature of instant settlement of cross-border euro payments on the "Bunni" platform, in order to achieve compliance with international best practices and international standards.
The full operation of the euro currency represents another major step in the journey of the Buna platform to promote cross-border payments and develop innovative payment solutions for businesses and individuals. The cooperation between the Buna platform and Standard Chartered Bank represents a joint strategic effort towards opening the door to opportunities for greater economic integration within the Arab region, and strengthening economic, trade and investment ties with the European continent and other major trading partners.
On this occasion, Mr. Mahdi Manea, CEO of the Corporation, commenting on this important step, said: “I would like to thank Standard Chartered Bank, which shares with us the goals to improve the level of cross-border payments services, and thanks to our shared vision and fruitful cooperation - the instant settlement of cross-border payments in the currency of The Euro is possible through the Buna platform. This is an important achievement towards building effective global bridges for payment services, and the participating banks will benefit from our efficient, secure and reliable central system to improve the level of their payments in the important international currency Euro.” He added: "I would like to take this opportunity to thank the European Central Bank for following with interest all the key stages that led us to this success."
On her part, Rola Abu Minh, CEO, said:For Standard Chartered BankIn the United Arab Emirates: “We are pleased to witness the launch of this unique initiative that contributes to supporting our clients specialized in the field of cross-border payments and harnessing Standard Chartered’s international network and global capabilities. We are also pleased to work with the Arab Monetary Fund in providing these innovative solutions and we look forward to participating actively The largest in providing the bank's extensive experience in the field of payments clearing.  

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/news/10-09-2022/mnst-bny-llmdfwat-alrbyt-almmlwkt-lsndwq-alnqd-alrby-wbnk-standrd-tshartrd-yhtflan

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:18 pm

Good !! I don't need to justify myself, I follow the news every day on Iraq, so I make my own opinion!!

Too bad for your members that is not up to date on the news!!

So they are not able to make their own opinion, since they have no stability on the news in Iraq on your forum!!

Good to continue in your negativity, since you are simply giving your own news that you like to give to your members!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:55 am

claud39 wrote:Don't forget that Iraq is part of the Arab monetary fund, and seeks to approach the GCC too!!

Claud (Moose)

"Bunni" Platform For Arab Payments, Owned By The Arab Monetary Fund And Standard Chartered Bank, Celebrates The Launch Of The Instant Payments Service In The Euro Currency

2022-09-10

Questions for Claude39 %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9%20%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9%20%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%86

The inclusion of the euro in the Bunny platform will strengthen economic ties between the Arab world and Europe, as well as with international trading partners

The Buna platform (the payment system operated by the Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement Regional Corporation, owned by the Arab Monetary Fund) and Standard Chartered Bank today held a ceremony at the headquarters of the Arab Monetary Fund to announce the full operation of cross-border instantaneous payments in the euro currency on the Buna platform.  
The service has now been activated by a number of participating banks from various Arab countries, with an expectation of greater participation in the next few weeks to benefit from the feature of instant settlement of cross-border euro payments on the "Bunni" platform, in order to achieve compliance with international best practices and international standards.
The full operation of the euro currency represents another major step in the journey of the Buna platform to promote cross-border payments and develop innovative payment solutions for businesses and individuals. The cooperation between the Buna platform and Standard Chartered Bank represents a joint strategic effort towards opening the door to opportunities for greater economic integration within the Arab region, and strengthening economic, trade and investment ties with the European continent and other major trading partners.
On this occasion, Mr. Mahdi Manea, CEO of the Corporation, commenting on this important step, said: “I would like to thank Standard Chartered Bank, which shares with us the goals to improve the level of cross-border payments services, and thanks to our shared vision and fruitful cooperation - the instant settlement of cross-border payments in the currency of The Euro is possible through the Buna platform. This is an important achievement towards building effective global bridges for payment services, and the participating banks will benefit from our efficient, secure and reliable central system to improve the level of their payments in the important international currency Euro.” He added: "I would like to take this opportunity to thank the European Central Bank for following with interest all the key stages that led us to this success."
On her part, Rola Abu Minh, CEO, said:For Standard Chartered BankIn the United Arab Emirates: “We are pleased to witness the launch of this unique initiative that contributes to supporting our clients specialized in the field of cross-border payments and harnessing Standard Chartered’s international network and global capabilities. We are also pleased to work with the Arab Monetary Fund in providing these innovative solutions and we look forward to participating actively The largest in providing the bank's extensive experience in the field of payments clearing.  

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/news/10-09-2022/mnst-bny-llmdfwat-alrbyt-almmlwkt-lsndwq-alnqd-alrby-wbnk-standrd-tshartrd-yhtflan

claud39 wrote:Don't forget that Iraq is part of the Arab monetary fund, and seeks to approach the GCC too!!

Iraq is not the only country in the AMF. None of the other countries are changing their rates to the degree you are talking about.

As mentioned to you before, the AMF is nothing more than a clearing house for Arab countries.

The article says just that...

Questions for Claude39 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:56 am

claud39 wrote:

Central Iranian: Offering the Iraqi dinar to local banks

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran announced the introduction of the Iraqi dinar currency in local banks.

2022 Sep 7 - GMT 15:48

Questions for Claude39 14010616000640_Test_PhotoN

The governor, "Ali Saleh Abadi," said in a statement on the sidelines of the cabinet session today, Wednesday, that a quantity of the Iraqi dinar entered the country yesterday and will be distributed starting tomorrow (Thursday).
He pointed out that those wishing to perform the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) should go to the local banks to provide the dinar currency besides reviewing the exchange offices.
And he indicated that 25 local banks have been identified to offer the dinar currency, in order to avoid crowding the exchange offices in the market.
https://www.farsnews.ir/ar/ar/news/14010616000643/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9?fbclid=IwAR3HW5XOMlEgUMYVe45vJoFTVopozaDm4N2P4cOhK7S550LKzD8cLL1_r_s

You failed to explain how this has anything to do with changing the exchange rate.

Care to elaborate?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 am

claud39 wrote:Trade with the world trade organization = rate change, currently they are in parallel market, and not in the open market !!

They had value before the 2003 war, they had chapter 7 on their backs!! They must end the government, even if I understand the time it took, and that it is not yet settled, they must come to a consensus to make a first democracy in Iraq!!

They must respect the demands of the global banks, the international monetary fund, such as the ATM system, which are 50 years behind us to avoid fraud!!

And so on !! the news on iraq gives you their steps to follow now!!

So don't put me on my back that your forum is no longer working!!

No news on your forum = no interest for forum members to make their own opinion, this is not more complicated than that !!

Claud (Moose)

[size=34]The representation participates in an informal session of the working group on Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization[/size]
BY GENEVA SEPTEMBER 5, 2022

Questions for Claude39 PHOTO-2022-09-06-11-09-02-3

The Deputy Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq in Geneva, Mr. Ubai Al-Taie, participated in the informal consultations session on 05/09/2022, which was invited by the Chairman of the Working Group on Iraq’s Accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO), Ambassador Omar Hilal, and in the presence of the Deputy Director-General of the Organization, Mr. Zhang Xiang Chen and Mrs. Nidal Sabri, Director of the International Trade Department at the Ministry of Commerce, in addition to many representatives of the member countries of the organization.
The Deputy Permanent Representative delivered a speech in which he explained the great progress made in the file of Iraq's accession to the organization, represented by submitting eight documents, and at the same time stressing that Iraq is working to complete the offers of goods and services as soon as possible, and concluded his speech by requesting the support of member states regarding the contract of the third working group for Iraq's accession As soon as possible

https://mofa.gov.iq/geneva/?p=3770

claud39 wrote:Trade with the world trade organization = rate change

This is a lie! The WTO doesn't buy, sell, or trade anything.

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/thewto_e.htm

claud39 wrote:They had value before the 2003 war,

More misleading information Claud.

The value in 2002 was 3,125:1

Questions for Claude39 200210

https://exchangerates.org/iqd/usd/in-2002

The value in 2001 was 2,000:1 before it fell in April

Questions for Claude39 200110

https://exchangerates.org/iqd/usd/in-2001

It has more value now then it did back then.

claud39 wrote:they had chapter 7 on their backs!!

They have been out of chapter 7 for awhile now. I already told you it meant nothing, so what happened to that magic you were touting back then claud?

claud39 wrote:They must respect the demands of the global banks, the international monetary fund, such as the ATM system, which are 50 years behind us to avoid fraud!!

More lies claud. Master Card can be used at any ATM around the world that displays it's logo. It can also be used at other locations throughout the globe. They even have the chip on them...

https://www.unionbank.iq/Master_Card

claud39 wrote:So don't put me on my back that your forum is no longer working!!

The forum is working just fine. Archives are available any time for folks to see all the nonsense surrounding the magical RV.

Do you have any more smoke to blow up everyone's ass, or do you just want to keep complaining?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:37 pm

claud39 wrote:Good !! I don't need to justify myself, I follow the news every day on Iraq, so I make my own opinion!!

So they are not able to make their own opinion, since they have no stability on the news in Iraq on your forum!!

Good to continue in your negativity, since you are simply giving your own news that you like to give to your members!!

Claud (Moose)

I can't say that I was surprised that Claude didn't answer any of the above questions, but instead just dances around instead of replying.  Obviously he's been diligently studying and following the "Handbook for the Guru Wannabe".  Read more here>>>  LINK

Congratulations Claude!  Now & forever more you will be known as "Guru Claude, the Dancing Moose"!

Questions for Claude39 Dancin10
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:14 pm

Claudia1 wrote:
claud39 wrote:Good !! I don't need to justify myself, I follow the news every day on Iraq, so I make my own opinion!!

Claud (Moose)

I can't say that I was surprised that Claude didn't answer any of the above questions, but instead just dances around instead of replying.  Obviously he's been diligently studying and following the "Handbook for the Guru Wannabe".  Read more here>>>  LINK

Congratulations Claude!  Now & forever more you will be known as "Guru Claude, the Dancing Moose"!

You make me laugh Claudia, Questions for Claude39 3508649203 Questions for Claude39 3508649203 We have a saying in Quebec, hoping your baby follows your boots!!

I hope you get rid of your dinars, and that you are no longer in possession of them, either your dinars!!

You are so convinced that this is a scam, that you still follow a forum on dinars, Are you frustrated that this has not happened yet, either the rate change !!

But you still hope ??????? since you give me your opinion, scratch scratch and we see that you have a doubt on the subject of dinars !!

Me if I would be like you, I would get rid of my dinars, or resell them, since according to you it's a scam!! and I wouldn't waste my time on a scam like you mention!!

I'm no longer your forum, and I don't need it to form my own opinion on the subject of Iraq, I'm better informed than you, and I'm sure of it!!

The United States attacked Iraq in 2003, then sanctions on the country, either we cut the country's liveliness, and the United States is doing everything to bring democracy to Iraq right now, but you must know that, since follow the news of the country !!!

Good !! I leave you in your nonsense, and be serious in your comment, respect your word, if this is a scam, then get rid of your dinars, or else you do not respect yourself by dreaming, and hoping that it works as you do mention!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:44 am

Guru Claude, the Dancing Moose,

Why in the world would you think I hold any Dinars?  I woke up to the scam years ago and got rid of them.  

You can follow the news all you want, but there will never be any RV of the magnitude you & the other dinar idgits are hoping for.

Think long & hard about these two questions:

3.  If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make?

5.  The 1,000x rumour has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you're more "in the know" than the market?

I'll let you in on a little secret......   The RV you are waiting for is an economic impossibility!!!

Here are a couple more things to ask yourself:

6.  Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you're going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger?

7.  Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion?

The good news is that there is help available.  Please make an appointment to see a qualified therapist.  Tell them you are unable to set your emotions aside and make decisions based on logic.
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:28 pm

claud39 wrote:
Claudia1 wrote:

Claud (Moose)

You make me laugh Claudia, Questions for Claude39 3508649203 Questions for Claude39 3508649203 We have a saying in Quebec, hoping your baby follows your boots!!

I hope you get rid of your dinars, and that you are no longer in possession of them, either your dinars!!

You are so convinced that this is a scam, that you still follow a forum on dinars, Are you frustrated that this has not happened yet, either the rate change !!

But you still hope ??????? since you give me your opinion, scratch scratch  and we see that you have a doubt on the subject of dinars !!

Me if I would be like you, I would get rid of my dinars, or resell them, since according to you it's a scam!! and I wouldn't waste my time on a scam like you mention!!

I'm no longer your forum, and I don't need it to form my own opinion on the subject of Iraq, I'm better informed than you, and I'm sure of it!!

The United States attacked Iraq in 2003, then sanctions on the country, either we cut the country's liveliness, and the United States is doing everything to bring democracy to Iraq right now, but you must know that, since follow the news of the country !!!

Good !! I leave you in your nonsense, and be serious in your comment, respect your word, if this is a scam, then get rid of your dinars, or else you do not respect yourself by dreaming, and hoping that it works as you do mention!!

Claud (Moose)

claud39 wrote:I'm better informed than you, and I'm sure of it!!

Information in the form of rhetoric, misinformation, and misdirection doesn't count.

Several questions have been put forth to you, and with the vast knowledge you keep claiming, all you have done is repeat the same dinar cult answers that have been debunked for years.

When you don't know what the WTO does ( see above ), that alone says that all you are doing is promoting a scam.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:17 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Guru Claude, the Dancing Moose,

Why in the world would you think I hold any Dinars?  I woke up to the scam years ago and got rid of them.  

You can follow the news all you want, but there will never be any RV of the magnitude you & the other dinar idgits are hoping for.

Think long & hard about these two questions:

3.  If there was any possibility of a 1,000x revaluation, would dinar sellers be so keen to sell their stock to you? Is it possible that they think their mark-up is the best profit they can make?

5.  The 1,000x rumour has been circulating for many years, but the forex markets have not reacted by driving up dinar prices significantly. On what basis do you believe you're more "in the know" than the market?

I'll let you in on a little secret......   The RV you are waiting for is an economic impossibility!!!

Here are a couple more things to ask yourself:

6.  Does scepticism of massive gains from the dinar make you angry? If so, and if you think you're going to make 1,000 times your money, what is the reason for your anger?

7.  Do you seek information that confirms your opinion, and dismiss information that challenges your opinion?

The good news is that there is help available.  Please make an appointment to see a qualified therapist.  Tell them you are unable to set your emotions aside and make decisions based on logic.

Guru Claude, the dancing moose,

why the hell do you think i hold dinars? I became aware of the scam years ago and got rid of it.

Well I'm going to discuss with you, and I'm going to give you my opinion, or my point of view !!

I am not a guru, I will never follow the gurus (read their opinion, and even listen to them!!) I only follow the news of the country, and even follow the government ministries to have the time just to make sure this isn't fake news!!

To be frank, I dig a lot to form my own opinion on the subject!!

So for you, and simply for you, I'm going to give you my opinion!!
I'm interested in history, that is to say all stories about reality, such as Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc...

For Afghanistan, I find it valuable to have stopped and brought out the army to protect this country, both American and Canadian, I have respect for their work to secure the planet, especially a particular respect for the armed American, I have family who participated in certain wars to give their lives for democracy, and my parents showed me where their grave was in Connecticut!!

Either to better know my ancestors !!

But let's go back, and let the Talibants put women back in second place, and they need to hide right now to study, I can't believe it, let our soldiers who died for democracy come back backward !!

So you have an idea in general about what I think about democracy!!
I'm going to go quietly to dissect your questions, and give you my opinion without insulting each other, we agree ????

First answer to your question??

why the hell do you think i hold dinars? I became aware of the scam years ago and got rid of it.

why the hell do you think i hold dinars?

According to the translation you still hold dinars (why the hell do you think I hold dinars?)
Next ...
( aware of the scam years ago and got rid of it.)
So according to the translation you would have dinars, and then you have more dinars ????

Look, I'll come back to your questions later to answer you without leaving me, but a big family day, my father died 1 year to the day, September 11, and that's an easy date to remember, and you know why, he loved doing his tour in New York!! So easy to remember the date of September 11!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:32 pm

I also see either when I link to my post, I also see translation errors when I write in French for English, and linking the translation is not the same as I wrote either vice -versa, the translation from English to French!!!

see you later Claudia, good evening!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty Central Bank Governor: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising Iraq from the high-risk countries

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:06 pm

Well look at Claudia!! I'm sharing a news that is from today, and when you read the news we see that they still have cases to settle!!

Either get out of the requirements of the European Union, to get out of Iraq's impasse on the banking system, I send you this news, and I will continue to answer your questions, but I would like you to see the history that presents itself in front of you!!!
Sorry if I'm going quietly to answer your questions, I have family things to settle right now!!!

Have a good evening !!

Claud (Moose)

Central Bank Governor: The value of the dinar is stable and we are in the process of raising Iraq from the high-risk countries

09/12/2022

Questions for Claude39 3961

Economy News - Baghdad

[size=21]The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, confirmed, on Monday, that the bank is in the process of raising Iraq from the “high-risk” countries according to the European Union classification, pointing to maintaining the stability of the value of the dinar “significantly.”[/size]

[size=21]In an interview with the Journal of the Center for Banking Studies, he said, "The Central Bank has significantly contributed to maintaining the stability of the value of the dinar, bearing, for this purpose, the costs of imbalance in the cash flow of the general budget."[/size]

[size=21]He added, "We seek to work on activating indirect monetary policy tools, as well as adopting a policy of quantitative easing through the initiatives of the Central Bank, which amounted to about 18 trillion dinars."[/size]

[size=21]He went on to say, "We are in the process of removing Iraq from the high-risk countries according to the European Union's classification."[/size]

[size=21]He continued, "Work is currently underway with a number of sober international banks to create the necessary ground for banking cooperation with Iraqi banks that have outstanding performance and have a credit rating from accredited rating agencies."[/size]

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=29670&fbclid=IwAR0YDrX6DlJETHrWeo3Gyn_KI4LfWsPHySC-5zuiFuO6joAy_HCwbPTheUI
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:45 pm

I have lived in the region on and off for a long time. A couple of things westerners have to consider:

"soon" could be 100 years
what I said yesterday is not important
I will say anything to satisfy the requirement today
If you say Im a liar, Ill kill you

The idea that Iraqi leadership gives a happy damn about the poor is ridiculous.

Sunnis, shiites and kurds hate each other. 

The Iraqi government has the sophistication of a 2nd Grade "rumor" game
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Questions for Claude39 Empty The Central Bank separates the work of the Deposit Insurance Company, the development of the payments system, and cooperation with major international banks

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:19 am

Check out Claudia, another more news of their progress!! Like mentioning I only reply to you, and to give you some idea about the situation, so make up your own mind!!

Claud (Moose)

The Central Bank separates the work of the Deposit Insurance Company, the development of the payments system, and cooperation with major international banks

14th September, 2022

Questions for Claude39 Upload_1663163586_734663060

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhif, outlined today, Wednesday, his most prominent priorities and main tasks adopted by the bank, while separating a group of files, including international cooperation with major banks, the work of the Deposit Insurance Company, the performance of the banking sector and the development of the payment system.

In an interview with an economic magazine affiliated with the Central Bank, and seen by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), he said, “Everyone knows that the Iraqi economy has been accompanied during the past period by many shocks, such as the drop in oil prices and the war on ISIS terrorist, as well as the state of political instability.” Therefore,
the Central Bank of Iraq contributed to maintaining the stability of the value of the Iraqi dinar significantly, bearing the costs of imbalance in the cash flow of the general budget.

He added: "In addition,
we have set our sights on moving from the process of unilateral targeting (maintaining an acceptable level of inflation) to the case of bilateral targeting represented in maintaining monetary stability and promoting growth, and for this we seek to work on activating indirect monetary policy tools, as well as the adoption of a policy of quantitative easing through the Central Bank’s initiatives, which amounted to about 18 trillion dinars, which represents a state of planned financial guidance in harmony with market economies in creating a partnership between the banking sector (conventional and Islamic) and the real sector (public and private), as strategic projects will be presented Financing it through the banking system and under the supervision of the Central Bank.

He continued his speech by saying, "One of the most important priorities of this bank, in addition to its main tasks, is to adopt the following:-

1-
Adopting an efficient policy that stems from the fact that general price stability is a prerequisite for achieving sustainable growth, a pivotal element in the overall economy, and a major factor in providing a suitable environment for investment and protecting the purchasing power of the national currency.

2- Contributing to achieving sustainable development and providing job opportunities, especially since the Bank is a member of the Sustainable Development Committee 2020. 

3-
Strengthening the relationship and effective coordination between the monetary policy represented by the Central Bank of Iraq and the financial policy represented by the Iraqi government (Ministry of Finance) in order to achieve the overall goals for the next stage.

4- Implementing an effective precautionary control policy by analyzing and evaluating potential risks in the banking sector.

He continued: "As is the case in all countries of the world, the banking system faced financial and health crises, which in turn led to a stagnation in economic activity at a lower level than expected, but it is acceptable in light of the multiple challenges experienced by the banking sector."

And he indicated,
"The measures of the Central Bank contributed to prompting some banks to take courageous steps to strengthen the confidence of depositors and society in them, while the activities of other banks were negatively affected by these circumstances, as we expect our urgent reform efforts to bear fruit soon, and it is useful to say, that the Central Bank's initiative to support Bank liquidity and the provision of funds to those in need of citizens and companies has enhanced the performance of the banking sector and made it more involved in moving the economic wheel.

He continued:
"Through the foregoing, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) removed Iraq from the monitoring and follow-up list for the modernization phase every two years, and we are now in the process of removing Iraq from the high-risk countries according to the classification of the European Union." And he added: “In addition, the Bank has started implementing Financial Reporting Standard No. 9 since 2017, and it has imposed on banks to apply international standards since 2019, including Standard No. 9, and with regard to financial inclusion, we have taken important steps in achieving this goal by forming a committee To prepare the national strategy for financial inclusion in cooperation with relevant international and local institutions.

Concerning keeping pace with the application of international standards, he said,
"The bank keeps pace with all international standards in the field of compliance, and evaluates banks in the field of compliance and anti-money laundering on a semi-annual basis through their reports, procedures, training courses, and international certificates granted to them in this field."
He explained, "The compliance and anti-money laundering officials are appointed according to conditions determined by the Central Bank of Iraq related to banking experience and certificates, and they are not dismissed except after obtaining the approval of this bank, and their departments are independent and linked to the bank's board of directors directly in accordance with the governance guide issued by this bank."
He continued: "This bank has entered into a number of agreements with major commercial banks to open new horizons for international banking cooperation, to maintain existing relations and open new channels of communication with international commercial banks with high credit ratings characterized by low risks and the ability to achieve the objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq from By contributing to managing foreign reserves investments, facilitating external transfers and oil credits, as well as developing the capabilities of the cadres of this bank.
On the other hand, work is currently underway with a number of sober international banks to prepare the necessary ground for banking cooperation with Iraqi banks that have outstanding performance and have a credit rating from accredited rating agencies. Opening accounts for Iraqi banks and opening new horizons for international cooperation.
And he continued: “In the field of custodianship of securities, the Central Bank has contributed to facilitating banks’ access to major securities custodians by opening an account for the Central Bank of Iraq with the most important custodian institutions in the world, allowing these banks to keep or pledge their securities by opening accounts A sub-branch of the main account of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Regarding the Deposit Insurance Company, he said: “The board of directors of this bank issued a decision to grant the Iraqi Deposit Insurance Company the final license with a capital of 100 billion dinars to practice working with deposit insurance, taking into account the Law of the Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 of 2004 and the Banking Law No. 94 of 2004 and the amended Companies Law No. 21 of 1997 and Deposit Insurance Law No. 3 of 2016 provided that it is subject to the control and supervision of this bank. The members of the company’s board of directors were selected and the authorized manager was appointed, and the company’s website was also chosen to complete the procedures and start doing its business.

And the governor continued: “Here, it must be noted that the company is still in the first stage in terms of implementing its objectives and it needs media support, especially at this stage in order to communicate its objectives and the purpose of its establishment to the public, in order to enhance the citizen’s confidence in the banking sector, and all of this needs more Combined time and effort.
On the other hand, the governor said, "Within the framework of the Central Bank of Iraq's efforts to develop its infrastructure, a future vision is being developed for the development of the payments system by operating systems compatible with international best practices with the aim of enhancing financial inclusion and electronic automation through several procedures we are working on as projects for the Payments Department in The Central Bank of Iraq, which are:

A- Activating electronic collection for billing entities

B- Automating the work of ministries and government institutions 

C- A project to establish a Fast Payment system

D- A project to digitize e-learning in Iraq

E- Implementation of the “Know Your Customer” e-project K-KYC), which provides a unified database to facilitate the process of customer identification,

F - Implementation of digital financial services.

G- Developing the Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system to work in line with a unified database to facilitate the process of identifying the customer.

H -
The participation of the Iraqi banking system in the regional clearing system and the inter-Arab payments clearing and settlement system.

I - Preparing the national strategy for financial inclusion and delivering electronic payment services to all segments of society.

J -
Contracting with consulting companies to draw up a payment strategy and develop the structure of payment systems.

K- Contracting with external audit companies to audit the work of electronic payment service providers in terms of financial and technical terms and their compliance with international standards and the instructions of this bank.

https://www.ina.iq/165524--.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:08 pm

Claude,  That article has nothing to do with a massive appreciation of the Dinar (RV).   Also these news articles belong in the

IRAQ and DINAR -- ARTICLE BASED INFORMATION and DISCUSSIONS

section.  Thank You for your Cooperation!
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:50 pm

claud39 wrote:I also see either when I link to my post, I also see translation errors when I write in French for English, and linking the translation is not the same as I wrote either vice -versa, the translation from English to French!!!

see you later Claudia, good evening!!

Claud (Moose)
If you are having troubles with French to English and visa versa, think of the troubles you are having with doing the same thing with Arabic!

This has been noted to you on several occasions...

4 years ago, when you came to this forum, you were waiting for the UN operational rates to change at the first of the year. Now you are jumping all over the place trying to link something to mean something without understanding what it all is.

Try answering Claudia's simple questions without all the dancing around with nonsense news articles.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:51 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Claude,  That article has nothing to do with a massive appreciation of the Dinar (RV).   Also these news articles belong in the

You are correct! Claud likes to dance. That's indicative of being somewhat clueless...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Claude,  That article has nothing to do with a massive appreciation of the Dinar (RV).   Also these news articles belong in the

Look Claudia!! You see the progress that is currently happening with the WTO, next meeting on October 10th!!

Claud (Moose)

Accession of Iraq - Informal Consultation -

5 September 2022

Questions for Claude39 Fe0f5df8-2d57-ca41-d3ef-26b528c2cbc5

Iraq:

In June and July, Iraq circulated eight documents aimed at a formal resumption of the Working Party which last met informally in November 2017 and formally in April 2008. These documents include: a revised Memorandum on the Foreign Trade Regime; replies to Members' questions; a Legislative Action Plan and Legislation Notice; Agricultural Domestic Support Tables; Customs Valuation Checklist; SPS Checklist, and the Questionnaire on Import Licensing Procedures. The preparation of these documents was assisted by the International Trade Centre (ITC) under the EU's "Strengthening the Agriculture and Agri-food Value Chain and Improving trade policy in Iraq" (SAAVI) project.

On 5 September, Ambassador Omar Hilale (Morocco), Chair of the Working Party, convened an informal consultation with Members to exchange views on next steps in Iraq's accession process. The delegation of Iraq, led by Mr. Obay Al-Taii, Deputy Permanent Representative of Iraq in Geneva, conveyed Baghdad's strong political will to move the accession process and requested the formal resumption of the Working Party, based on the eight documents which had been circulated. Members commended Iraq for the technical work done to date and encouraged Iraq to submit its initial goods and services offers as soon possible. The Chair is continuing his consultations with Members regarding the timing of the 3rd Working Party meeting.

On 10 October, the WTO, in collaboration with UNCTAD and the UN Permanent Mission of Morocco in New York will organize a Trade for Peace event focused on Iraq in New York on the margins of the Second Committee of the UN General Assembly. The event aims to support Iraq's efforts to advance the accession process by highlighting its relevance in the context of the Trade for Peace Programme to the UN community.

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-109-september-2022-15517769#IRQ
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:15 pm

claud39 wrote:

Look Claudia!! You see the progress that is currently happening with the WTO, next meeting on October 10th!!

Claud (Moose)

Accession of Iraq - Informal Consultation -

5 September 2022

Questions for Claude39 Fe0f5df8-2d57-ca41-d3ef-26b528c2cbc5

Iraq:

In June and July, Iraq circulated eight documents aimed at a formal resumption of the Working Party which last met informally in November 2017 and formally in April 2008. These documents include: a revised Memorandum on the Foreign Trade Regime; replies to Members' questions; a Legislative Action Plan and Legislation Notice; Agricultural Domestic Support Tables; Customs Valuation Checklist; SPS Checklist, and the Questionnaire on Import Licensing Procedures. The preparation of these documents was assisted by the International Trade Centre (ITC) under the EU's "Strengthening the Agriculture and Agri-food Value Chain and Improving trade policy in Iraq" (SAAVI) project.

On 5 September, Ambassador Omar Hilale (Morocco), Chair of the Working Party, convened an informal consultation with Members to exchange views on next steps in Iraq's accession process. The delegation of Iraq, led by Mr. Obay Al-Taii, Deputy Permanent Representative of Iraq in Geneva, conveyed Baghdad's strong political will to move the accession process and requested the formal resumption of the Working Party, based on the eight documents which had been circulated. Members commended Iraq for the technical work done to date and encouraged Iraq to submit its initial goods and services offers as soon possible. The Chair is continuing his consultations with Members regarding the timing of the 3rd Working Party meeting.

On 10 October, the WTO, in collaboration with UNCTAD and the UN Permanent Mission of Morocco in New York will organize a Trade for Peace event focused on Iraq in New York on the margins of the Second Committee of the UN General Assembly. The event aims to support Iraq's efforts to advance the accession process by highlighting its relevance in the context of the Trade for Peace Programme to the UN community.

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-109-september-2022-15517769#IRQ
Questions for Claude39 Moose10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:47 pm

Claud (Moose)”

So we can expect the RV shortly after October 10th? 🤣🤣🤣

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:04 pm

My goal Claudia!! It's not to be right, but to look ahead, and give your own opinion on the subject by really following the news of the country!!

I will always stay in the perspective that before the war in Iraq, the Iraqi dinar had a value more than at this time now!!

For me by following the history of the country currently, and I specify as recently when I answered you that I like history!

Everyone is disappointed that it didn't happen faster, that's why everyone thinks it's a scam!!

Kuwait's moment has arrived faster on the change than Iraq, but the question is that they did not have as much sanction as Iraq!!

If you follow the news right now, they are respecting the demands of the international!!

The Arab monetary fund is also important because of Sharia, they will make the link between the Arab monetary fund, the international monetary fund, the European monetary fund, etc...

The big problem is to put real democracy in Iraq for the first time, which is really not easy as you must know!!

A-Sadar is trying to get rid of Al-Malaki to send him to the interpol for corruption, and if you follow the news it's very obvious what is happening right now!!

Currently they are working a lot on the electronic system all over the country to avoid fraud, such as customs, and also in the ministries of the country!!

When they have respected the demands of the international, and the government will be settled, everything will go quickly in my opinion!! The budget must be voted as soon as possible!!

But this is my opinion!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:37 pm

Questions for Claude39 Giphy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Questions for Claude39 2245507099Questions for Claude39 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:29 pm

claud39 wrote:My goal Claudia!! It's not to be right, but to look ahead, and give your own opinion on the subject by really following the news of the country!!

I will always stay in the perspective that before the war in Iraq, the Iraqi dinar had a value more than at this time now!!

For me by following the history of the country currently, and I specify as recently when I answered you that I like history!

Everyone is disappointed that it didn't happen faster, that's why everyone thinks it's a scam!!

Kuwait's moment has arrived faster on the change than Iraq, but the question is that they did not have as much sanction as Iraq!!

If you follow the news right now, they are respecting the demands of the international!!

The Arab monetary fund is also important because of Sharia, they will make the link between the Arab monetary fund, the international monetary fund, the European monetary fund, etc...

The big problem is to put real democracy in Iraq for the first time, which is really not easy as you must know!!

A-Sadar is trying to get rid of Al-Malaki to send him to the interpol for corruption, and if you follow the news it's very obvious what is happening right now!!

Currently they are working a lot on the electronic system all over the country to avoid fraud, such as customs, and also in the ministries of the country!!

When they have respected the demands of the international, and the government will be settled, everything will go quickly in my opinion!! The budget must be voted as soon as possible!!

But this is my opinion!!

Claud (Moose)

claud39 wrote:

Do you continuously ignore the history and need it re-explained to you with supporting links?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103863-questions-for-claude39#380753

claud39 wrote:

You still failed to explain what "it" is that was supposed to happen faster. NO ONE HAS! That's why it is a SCAM!

claud39 wrote:

Oh My! There is that Kuwait thing again. Kuwait was a different country and in a different situation, but you want to make a comparison of apples to apples using oranges. It doesn't work.

Kuwait had it's currency trading suspended. When did Iraq ever have it's currency trading suspended like Kuwait did?

claud39 wrote:When they have respected the demands of the international, and the government will be settled, everything will go quickly in my opinion!! The budget must be voted as soon as possible!!

Oh Boy! There's that budget thing again. Do you even realize what a budget is?

If they raise the exchange rate to the degree that you are talking about, how can the reserves support it with the money supply that is out there now?

Iraq has been trying to attract investment, so raising the exchange rate does the opposite, and all this to support a SCAM?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:32 pm

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, announced, on Tuesday, the bank’s intention to issue a new denomination of the Iraqi currency with a value of 20 thousand dinars

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103879-the-central-bank-intends-to-issue-a-banknote-of-20-thousand-dinars

His Excellency touched on the issue of structuring the currency and deleting zeros, which requires a law to be legislated by Parliament, as a draft law was submitted years ago, and it needs amendments

Regarding the process of changing the dollar exchange rate, His Excellency the Governor confirmed that it was due to the circumstances that Iraq faced at the time and obligated the bank and the government to change it, stressing that there is no intention of the Central Bank of Iraq to make a change to the dollar exchange rate.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103878-the-governor-of-the-central-bank-of-iraq-is-hosted-by-the-al-rafidain-forum

New 20k notes coming, deleting the zeros needs a law by parliament, and no change to the exchange rate reported by the governor of the CBI today.

Where is that magic Claud!

Are you really smarter than the governor of the CBI?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:28 am

RamblerNash wrote:
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, announced, on Tuesday, the bank’s intention to issue a new denomination of the Iraqi currency with a value of 20 thousand dinars

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103879-the-central-bank-intends-to-issue-a-banknote-of-20-thousand-dinars

His Excellency touched on the issue of structuring the currency and deleting zeros, which requires a law to be legislated by Parliament, as a draft law was submitted years ago, and it needs amendments

Regarding the process of changing the dollar exchange rate, His Excellency the Governor confirmed that it was due to the circumstances that Iraq faced at the time and obligated the bank and the government to change it, stressing that there is no intention of the Central Bank of Iraq to make a change to the dollar exchange rate.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t103878-the-governor-of-the-central-bank-of-iraq-is-hosted-by-the-al-rafidain-forum

New 20k notes coming, deleting the zeros needs a law by parliament, and no change to the exchange rate reported by the governor of the CBI today.

You're right, I'm not smarter than the director of the central bank, but maybe smarter than you, that's for sure!!

Look further than the tip of your nose, ask yourself the question why 20,000 dinars on the market which will be on the electronic banking system, then if you look at their currency 10,000 dinars, 20,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars, 50,000 dinars , 100,000 dinars!!

If you notice in the United States, Canada, etc ... works with $10, $20, $50, $100 do you think they will get rid of the 25,000 in your opinion? , do usa, canada have 25$ dollard ???? NOPE!!

So try to focus on your forum, and update it, and I mention it, be up to date every day of the week!! Don't just choose your news which is correct for you, but put the reality of the country on your forum!!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:08 pm

Claude,

What you are describing is called a LOP!   Don't be a "Dinar Douchebag"!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76015-mountain-goat-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained-9-10-18
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:51 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Claude,

What you are describing is called a LOP!   Don't be a "Dinar Douchebag"!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76015-mountain-goat-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained-9-10-18

The difference between our private group, and your forum, we have the possibility of discussing between us, and sharing our opinion (which does not exist on your forum), I share with you our discussion on the value of the new 20,000 dinars!!
Have a good evening !!

Claud (Moose)

Ken had best be careful about calling everyone in dinarland stupid, idiots and their sources worthless.  He makes a claim that "The FACT is most of the neighboring countries to Iraq do not even have 20 notes. Get it."  Let's just check that;

Jordanian dinar

The Jordanian dinar has been the currency of Jordan since 1950. The dinar is divided into 10 dirhams, 100 qirsh or 1000 fulus. It is pegged to the US dollar. The Central Bank of Jordan commenced operations in 1964 and became the sole issuer of Jordanian currency, in place of the Jordan Currency Board. The Jordanian dinar is also widely used in the West Bank alongside the Israeli shekel.Wikipedia
Code:JOD
1 ⁄ 10: dirham
1 ⁄ 100: qirsh or plates
1 ⁄ 1000:son
Symbol:D.A
Banknotes: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 dinars
Coins: ½, 1, 2½, 5, 10 piastres/qirsh, ¼, ½, 1 dinar
Central bank:Central Bank of Jordan
Inflation:1.7%
Source:The World Factbook, 2009 est.
Pegged with:US dollar, US$

Kuwait
Kuwaiti dinar
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils. As of 2022, the Kuwaiti dinar is the currency with the highest value per base unit, with KD 1 equalling US$3.32, ahead of the Bahraini dinar with BD 1 equalling US$2.65.Wikipedia
Code:KWD
1 ⁄ 1,000:son
Symbol: KD or KD
Freq. used:KD ¼, KD ½, KD 1, KD 5, KD 10, KD 20
Freq. used:1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Central bank:Central Bank of Kuwait
Inflation:1.5%
Source:The World Factbook, 2017 est.
Pegged with:Undisclosed currency basket, $1 USD

UAE

The UAE Dirham notes come in denominations of AED 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000. 
To know what the symbols on the United Arab Emirates coins and notes mean, take a look at our post on the UAE currency symbols and what they mean. You’ll be surprised at what you find out about the currency of UAE!
Bahrain
Bahraini dinar
The dinar is the currency of Bahrain. It is divided into 1000 fils. The Bahraini dinar is abbreviated د.ب or BD. It is usually represented with three decimal places denoting the fils. The name dinar derives from the Roman denarius. As of December 2021, the Bahraini dinar is the second highest-valued currency unit, at 2.65 United States dollars per unit.Wikipedia
Code:BHD
1 ⁄ 1000:son
Symbol:د.ب (Arabic) or BD (Latin)
Freq. used:BD 1 ⁄ 2, BD 1, BD 5, BD 10, BD 20
Freq. used:5, 10, 25, 50, 100, BD 1 ⁄ 2 (500 fils)
Monetary authority:Central Bank of Bahrain
Inflation:1,4%
Source:The World Factbook, 2017 est.
Pegged with:U.S. dollar (USD), $1 USD

Egypt

The coins are used for fractions of the pound. Paper notes are available in denominations of 200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, 1, 50 piasters and 25 piasters. Coins are available in denominations of 1 EGP and 50, 25 and 10 piaster. There are two interesting peculiarities of Egyptian currency. The smaller the note denomination, the smaller its physical size.

Saudi Arabia

New Saudi Arabia Bank note denomination is 1 , 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500. Coins of Saudi Currency 1 Halal's, 2 Halal's, 5 Halal's, 10 Halal's, 20 Halal's, 25 Halal's, 50 Halal's one Riyal and Two riyals . Saudi currency sub units is 1/100 Halal a . large Saudi currency note is 500 hundred and the small Saudi Arabia Currency note is 1

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 1:05 PM Andrew Baccus wrote:
Mountain Goat 

9/29/2022

So many of my faithful readers ask me what is the purpose of this proposed new 20,000 dinar note.

Some intel gurus are telling you that the CBI wants to issue this note because of “neighboring countries have it and they want to someday soon exchange currencies and they need the denominations to match theirs”. Really? 
Oh… I have to tell you I have never heard of such nonsense and stupidity. This is not true and just another guru justification to placate you. Once again they haven’t a clue what they are talking about. If they are just “passing” on what they heard from their “sources” then they are even dumber then dumb because they did not take the time to check and verify what their sources told them and we all know the credibility of their sources….don’t we?
The FACT is most of the neighboring countries to Iraq do not even have 20 notes. Get it. So this certainly is not why Iraq is going to issue a 20,000 note. Where in hell did this rumor come from? Go figure the idiots who told it to you…..I have warned you over and over again not to listen to them. 

The real reason for the new 20,000 note is just as the CBI governor announced in my last Mnt Goat Newsletter article from the CBI. Did you read the article?
I will present it again: Here it is – 

VSlaud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:03 am

You believe the Bavarian bullshitter?  

Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:39 pm

claud39 wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

You're right, I'm not smarter than the director of the central bank, but maybe smarter than you, that's for sure!!

Look further than the tip of your nose, ask yourself the question why 20,000 dinars on the market which will be on the electronic banking system, then if you look at their currency 10,000 dinars, 20,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars, 50,000 dinars , 100,000 dinars!!

If you notice in the United States, Canada, etc ... works with $10, $20, $50, $100 do you think they will get rid of the 25,000 in your opinion? , do usa, canada have 25$ dollard ???? NOPE!!

So try to focus on your forum, and update it, and I mention it, be up to date every day of the week!! Don't just choose your news which is correct for you, but put the reality of the country on your forum!!!

Claud (Moose)

claud36 wrote:You're right, I'm not smarter than the director of the central bank, but maybe smarter than you, that's for sure!!

Doubtful...Is dancing around questions part of your intelligence strategy?

claud39 wrote:Look further than the tip of your nose, ask yourself the question why 20,000 dinars on the market which will be on the electronic banking system, then if you look at their currency 10,000 dinars, 20,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars, 50,000 dinars , 100,000 dinars!!

Time to show your intelligence Claud...When is a physical currency note part of an electronic banking system, regardless of the denomination, without a conversion?

Let me know if you need a hint and I'll use a Canadian note as an example...

claud39 wrote:

Don't forget that the US and Canada also a $1 and $5 notes, as well as 1c, 5c, 10c, 25c, 50c, and $1 coins. Iraq had 1/4 and 1/2 Dinar notes.

Here's where you are making a mistake and spreading misinformation. You are thinking that another countries currency denomination has to match the US and Canada denominations...

claud39 wrote:

The forum is up to date...There is, and never has been, any news that supports the kind of magic you are talking about.

Were you, or can you, ever going to answer any of the questions that Claudia posted at the top of this thread, or you going to continue to dance around them?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:21 am

Questions for Claude39 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Questions for Claude39 2805820865  Questions for Claude39 2805820865  Questions for Claude39 2805820865  Questions for Claude39 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum