Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse

Go down

The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse Empty The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:48 pm

The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse 3229
Update 08/16/2022 - 3:43 AM

Samir Al-Nusairi

The Central Bank of Iraq and the banking sector, in accordance with their law and objectives, are a mainstay for building a free national economy that strengthens the foundations of the Iraqi state and pushes it towards the process of growth and economic stability.

Building this sector on scientific foundations with the use of modern technologies and reliance on the best national expertise contributes significantly to the development and investment program as the first financing link for small, medium and strategic projects during the past years until the present time .

The results of the developments, procedures and efforts made to support and stimulate the economy through rational use of monetary policy tools, safe investments and flexible and balanced applications with the complex economic problems that our country has suffered and suffers from, and the effects of economic closure, stagflation and changes in the global economy, especially the food and energy crises and the Corona pandemic

The war on terrorism and the Russian-Ukrainian war . Where the Central Bank announced that its foreign reserves amounted to 82 billion dollars and its reserves of gold amounted to more than 130 tons, which is the fourth in the Arab world and the tenth in the world .

The projects of the private sector out of the total credit granted to the private sector, which constitute more than 8% of the gross domestic product, up to 18.4% of the total actual investment spending during the years of the financing initiative, and 17% of the total private sector deposits .

And by analyzing the results of the implementation of the initiatives, as 10 trillion dinars were allocated to the real estate bank and the housing fund, and 72% of it was implemented by agricultural and industrial bankers, and about 18% and 3 trillion dinars were implemented for small, medium and housing projects, and 71% of it was implemented by 48 banks and 2 trillion dinars for projects. The strategy that finances more than 20 billion dinars and 1 trillion dinars for renewable energy projects, in addition to supporting the state treasury with an amount of 50 trillion dinars, 30 trillion of them only in 2021 and 2022 by re-discounting treasury transfers issued by the finance. These measures opened the way for banks to work flexibly to contribute to support Investment is the main nerve of the wheel of development .

All studies and reports issued by the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the Ministry of Planning and the Central Bank of Iraq confirm this .

And in order to build a promising strategy to reform and develop the Iraqi banking sector for the years (2021-2023), the Central Bank established an ambitious mechanism that is consistent with the complex global and local economic crises for the purpose of maintaining the banking system in Iraq and protecting the national economy from collapse .

This requires the various relevant economic sectors to coordinate with and among the Central Bank and activate the role of financial policy, government banks and specialized banks, with an emphasis on developing foreign economic relations with the countries of the world with the development of economic and banking relations with international banks and relevant international and regional financial institutions and organizations.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=29299

The central bank and the banking sector, the main financing and investment ring that supported the economy and protected it from collapse 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum