Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Well let's see if they are accurate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Well let's see if they are accurate

+2
1alaskan
tnbulldog
6 posters

Go down

Well let's see if they are accurate Empty Well let's see if they are accurate

Post by tnbulldog Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Tuesday has come and gone
Wednesday has come and gone
Thursday is tomorrow and we shall see
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Well let's see if they are accurate Empty Re: Well let's see if they are accurate

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Don't hold your breath, if you do you will be the blue m&m

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Well let's see if they are accurate Empty Re: Well let's see if they are accurate

Post by openmind Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:15 pm

lol

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:52 pm

The wheels on the bus go round round round, round round round, round round round. Man oh Man. These guys DON"T have a clue what's up and what's down. They just throw it up against the wall and hope it sticks every other day!! LOL and people still believe them after all this time...So Sad!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

BEAR5642: WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THERE ARE 4 ISSUES THAT MUST BE DEALT WITH

10-28-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT LOOKS LIKE INFORMATION IS LINING UP FOR AN RV TO TAKE PLACE, JMO. I DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY MAYBE SUNDAY HOWEVER I DON'T SEE THIS GOING PAST NOVEMBER 3RD.

Last edited by readysetrv on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Everyone attacked me when i said january ...could i really be right?

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 am

punisher, I can promise you one thing amigo. You know just as much as okie, tony, bear bulldog, johhnywg, etc. So your prediction has as much chance as theirs.

Althogh they may have a better chance, as they call it either every other day or every other 3 to 4 days. Depending on which one's fantasy you choose to listen to on that day.. LOL

WE HAVE TO BE CLOSE THOUGH, RIGHT?

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:17 am

i will probably happen, but it could be soon or later. I know I have to stop obsessing about it and just let it happen. This can make you crazy.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Guess Thursday is gone now. About time to start talking about next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Oh wait, I did see something about this time next week we would be somewhere besides sitting in front of the computer. I will be at work. Guess we got that correct
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:34 pm

tnbulldog wrote:Guess Thursday is gone now. About time to start talking about next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Oh wait, I did see something about this time next week we would be somewhere besides sitting in front of the computer. I will be at work. Guess we got that correct

I laugh evertime i hear a "by this time next week statment".

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 pm

punisher wrote: I laugh evertime i hear a "by this time next week statment".

Well I believe them every time I hear that statement, and I laugh at you laughing at them, because you don't - every time you hear it...lol

Laughing Well let's see if they are accurate 3973136183
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Jewelz wrote:
punisher wrote: I laugh evertime i hear a "by this time next week statment".

Well I believe them every time I hear that statement, and I laugh at you laughing at them, because you don't - every time you hear it...lol

Laughing Well let's see if they are accurate 3973136183

Let me correct myself...i laugh now these days because the rv never seems to happen

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm

what good would they get by lying? If anything, I believe they do get information, but sometimes the info is not right on. Hopefully, it wll be this time.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Just easier to laugh than cry.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

I will give everyone a time frame. Take it or leave it.

They are still in a EID holiday, which ends in about 5 days. Their next schelduled parliament sessoin is slated for Nov. 20th. It will NOT happen before the 20th, UNLESS they call a special session, tol show the STRATEGIC COUNCIL, and the MINISTERS..

You can choose to continue to listen to the men that cry wolf every other day, and have for as long as we have been on this ride, or sit back and wait for the Strategic Council to show.

Do NOT listen to the next week hype. WE have heard this from the same people literally "100's" of times. The same thing "verbatum".. If you see a SPECIAL SESSION then there is a good chance!! I have a ton of dinar and will put it up against any guru's ton of dinar, that they are wrong once again!!

But as you can see, either way, we are very close!!!

GO RVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 pm

readysetrv wrote:I will give everyone a time frame. Take it or leave it.

They are still in a EID holiday, which ends in about 5 days. Their next schelduled parliament sessoin is slated for Nov. 20th. It will NOT happen before the 20th, UNLESS they call a special session, tol show the STRATEGIC COUNCIL, and the MINISTERS..

You can choose to continue to listen to the men that cry wolf every other day, and have for as long as we have been on this ride, or sit back and wait for the Strategic Council to show.

Do NOT listen to the next week hype. WE have heard this from the same people literally "100's" of times. The same thing "verbatum".. If you see a SPECIAL SESSION then there is a good chance!! I have a ton of dinar and will put it up against any guru's ton of dinar, that they are wrong once again!!

But as you can see, either way, we are very close!!!

GO RVVVVVVVV!

You make sense...go rv!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum