Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone

Go down

Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone Empty Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone 1656190325310
2022-06-25 13:53

Shafaq News/ A leading figure of the Sadrist movement said that the Coordination Framework will have to answer the same rhetorics they used to undermine the trilateral coalition, warning of the consequences of propaganda they unleashed against the Sadrist movement.

In an article he wrote earlier today, Saturday, Jalal al-Nouri asked if the Sadrist movement's withdrawal from the political scene would "make the Mossad cells in Erbil disappear? Or make the city safe from the political rockets and negotiation drones?"

"Will the desert fox terrorist cells of al-Anbar -led by the foster son of Zionism and Abu Dhabi- become Husseini caravans in the resistance axis?"

"Will the Kurdish oil exported to Israel become a protected national wealth that must be nurtured and revived?"

Al-Nouri, who is close to the Sadrist leader, asked whether the rocket attacks against the Turkish and US interests in Iraq would stop after al-Sadr's withdrawal.

"After spending billions to manufacture a deceiving public opinion, you will need billions more to clean the mess you made," he said.

"What you have earned by lying will fall faster. Time will prove it," concluded.

Al-Nouri commended the resignation of the lawmakers affiliated with the Huqooq bloc, warning that the consequences of the upcoming days will spare no one.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Sadrist-leading-figure-to-the-Coordination-Framework-the-fire-you-made-will-burn-everyone

Sadrist leading figure to the Coordination Framework: the fire you made will burn everyone 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum