Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside

Go down

Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside Empty Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:48 pm

Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside 1183
06/07/2022

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheef, confirmed, on Sunday, that the Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside world.

The Central Bank of Iraq's media office said in a statement, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, received a delegation from the Central Bank of Egypt, headed by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Sherif Ashour, in response to an official invitation."

He added, "During the meeting, they discussed the development of Iraqi-Egyptian relations at the level of the banking sector and strengthening them to serve the interests of the two countries, and to enhance financial inclusion."

He stressed that "the Central Bank of Iraq always seeks to develop its relations with central banks in the countries of the world, in a way that contributes to developing bilateral relations and increasing cooperation, which will reflect positively on the Iraqi economy."

He added, "The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside," explaining that "the mutual visits between the Iraqi and Egyptian Central Banks are part of the cooperation efforts between the two parties, which contribute to the development of human resources for workers in the banking sector."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=28328

Central Bank Governor: The Iraqi banking sector is witnessing development and openness to the outside 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum