Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects

2 posters

Go down

Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects Empty Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 23, 2022 10:04 pm

Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects 977579-9703f932-0c19-4043-95c1-9e22677fb7ca
Sunday 22 May 2022 10:31

Baghdad / NINA / - The expert in the economic affairs, Malaz Al-Amin, confirmed that the lack of approval of the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects due to the lack of financial allocation, which will negatively affect the poor classes.

Al-Amin said in a statement to / NINA / that “the delay in approving the budget will cause the government not to start implementing investment projects of interest to the future of the country, because according to the Financial Management Law, which stipulates spending every month on a monthly basis according to last year’s budget program, meaning that these monthly funds are It will not suffice to initiate the implementation of large investment projects."

He added: "As it is known, the budgets consist of two basic parts, the operating budget covered by the law, and the investment budget, which depends on approving the general budget within timings that are required to be submitted by the government with full authority to the President of the Republic, who in turn submits it to the House of Representatives for discussion and approval, to be returned according to the first ladder toward implementation".

He stressed that "the lack of approval of the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects due to the lack of financial allocation, which will reflect negatively on the poor classes due to the lack of new spaces for work due to the lack of modern projects that attract new workers, as the budget in the event of its failure will cause an increase in unemployment areas and delays." In the growth of the economic sectors in the fields of agriculture and industry, followed by other sectors such as trade, transport and others, which requires political leaders to speed up the formation of the government to avoid delays in implementing important strategic projects that serve future generations.

He added, "Financial budgets are the main tool for achieving the state's public policies within one year, whether economic, social, or service, and they are a presentation of the government's annual plans and programs, which it prepares in response to current challenges and drawing new future policies." / End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=977579

Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects Empty Re: Economist to / Nina /: Failure to approve the budget for the current year will cause the non-implementation of any investment projects

Post by Mission1st Thu May 26, 2022 5:13 pm

It seems like most people are under the impression that the upper/ruling class in Iraq give two shits about the underlings, especially if they are not of the same religious sect. 

Sunni, Shiite, Kurd, Persians, Kawliya, Armenians, Mandeans, Shabakis, and Circassians. Then throw in the Baath party and hilarity ensues. 

Iraq needs another strong arm to force these groups to cooperate, otherwise they never will.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum