Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects

Go down

An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects Empty An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:15 pm

An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects 971708-84efb971-4b61-47de-8d6e-2382ae433391
Saturday 23 April 2022 09:27

Baghdad / NINA / - The economic expert, Malath Al-Amin, stressed the need for the government to invest the surplus funds from oil revenues in projects that generate profits and contribute to providing thousands of job opportunities.

Al-Amin said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency ( NINA ): “As a result of the Russian-Ukrainian crisis and the European countries’ fear of the difficulty of obtaining an alternative to gas and oil, oil prices rose in the global market and exceeded $100 per barrel,” noting: “This matter includes Iraqi oil as well.” It will contribute to increasing financial revenues in exchange for oil exports."

He added, "The currency used to export oil is the US dollar, and with the rise in the price of a barrel, Iraq's dollar revenues will also increase, which will enhance the strength of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar."

He pointed out: "During the past week, Iraq invested more than 23 billion dollars in US treasury bonds, and this investment would enhance the strength of the national currency against the US dollar."

The economic expert added, "The Russian-Ukrainian crisis may end and oil prices will return to their previous levels, which requires the government to invest this surplus money in projects that generate profits and contribute to providing thousands of job opportunities."

With the outbreak of the Russian-Ukrainian war, oil prices rose significantly, as Brent crude recorded today 111.70 dollars, and the US West Texas Intermediate crude closed at 102.07 dollars per barrel./End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=971708

An economist stresses the need to invest surplus money from oil revenues in profitable projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum