Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars

Go down

Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars Empty Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:28 pm

Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars Scree705
22:33 04/19/2022

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Central Bank of Iraq announced, on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, that its cash reserve has risen to more than $70 billion, while noting that its initiatives to support the economic sectors amounted to 15 trillion dinars.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihsan Al-Yasiri, said during a televised interview, which was followed by the obelisk, that one of the functions of the Central Bank is to monitor the banking sector, indicating that the government banking sector used to acquire 85 percent of the deposits of institutions and the public.

He added that the economic function of banks requires the separation of ownership from management, pointing out that the Central Bank has focused in the recent period on the behavior of banks.

He continued: We have more than 70 banks, 7 of which are governmental, and half of them are within the excellent level, stressing that the banks face a major problem in law enforcement.

He explained that banks' risks in loans increase by 30-40%, noting that the interest rate rises with the rise in risks.

He stressed that the initiative of the Central Bank for the housing sector is interest-free and the rest of the sectors in varying proportions, indicating that more than 46 trillion dinars are central bank loans to the Ministry of Finance.

He pointed out that the 5 trillion initiative amounted to 9 trillion dinars, and all our initiatives amounted to 15 trillion dinars, explaining that construction loans for citizens are without interest.

He concluded his speech by saying that the Central Bank's reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars.

LINK

Central Bank: cash reserves exceeded 70 billion dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum