Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

its reality time DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

its reality time

3 posters

Go down

its reality time Empty its reality time

Post by Jayzze Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:16 am

here is some facts unlike the gurus bull shit to give you false hopium. the election was back in oct and we are in april with no results now and in the horizon. you have malaki/iran against sadr and neither will give in do to the hatred of each other. the most likly solution will be new elections in the near future.malaki and the dawa part are doing everything to disrupt a new gov since  malaki wants to become the pm again and iran wants to make iraq a province of iran. while this is going on the new budget   waits for a new gov. so the bottom line is the citizens get screwed and all you sheep who think you are going to be millionaires shortly are going to get squat now and probably forever. in the mean time have a happy easter
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Re: its reality time

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:56 am

Jayzze wrote:here is some facts unlike the gurus bull shit to give you false hopium. the election was back in oct and we are in april with no results now and in the horizon. you have malaki/iran against sadr and neither will give in do to the hatred of each other. the most likly solution will be new elections in the near future.malaki and the dawa part are doing everything to disrupt a new gov since  malaki wants to become the pm again and iran wants to make iraq a province of iran. while this is going on the new budget   waits for a new gov. so the bottom line is the citizens get screwed and all you sheep who think you are going to be millionaires shortly are going to get squat now and probably forever. in the mean time have a happy easter


It's fun to have a JAYZZE opinion!! at least you put life on this forum, a real lack of follow-up on the news on Iraq, a real lack of rigor, a chance that you update a news!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Re: its reality time

Post by Jayzze Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:04 am

hey claude guess what prove what i said was wrong with facts?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5980
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Re: its reality time

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:39 am

Jayzze wrote:hey claude guess what prove what i said was wrong with facts?



I agree with you on one point Al-Sadar does not want al-Malaki in the government, and the budget must be voted to see changes!!

You know very well my friend, that I follow the news on Iraq!!

In addition You have seen me apply every day on this forum for more than 3 years!!

  Do you really believe that I have changed my habits on my research on Iraq, quite the contrary!!!

My name is not RamblerNash!! I update myself every day, and I send my news to the private group with whom I share with them on Iraq !!

When I come to see on the forum, and it's been a few days, and I see that the latest news on the news on Iraq has been since April 15, I've already gone to share with the group the news of the day! !!

Well I go back to my land, and you see when I apply, the forum wakes up, good day Jayzze !!


Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Al-Kazemi: The Iraqi people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:47 am

claud39 wrote:
Jayzze wrote:hey claude guess what prove what i said was wrong with facts?



I agree with you on one point Al-Sadar does not want al-Malaki in the government, and the budget must be voted to see changes!!

You know very well my friend, that I follow the news on Iraq!!

In addition You have seen me apply every day on this forum for more than 3 years!!

  Do you really believe that I have changed my habits on my research on Iraq, quite the contrary!!!

My name is not RamblerNash!! I update myself every day, and I send my news to the private group with whom I share with them on Iraq !!

When I come to see on the forum, and it's been a few days, and I see that the latest news on the news on Iraq has been since April 15, I've already gone to share with the group the news of the day! !!

Well I go back to my land, and you see when I apply, the forum wakes up, good day Jayzze !!


Claud (Moose)




Al-Kazemi: The Iraqi people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage




19.04.2022 



its reality time 625e912e42360441e7180d73









Today, Tuesday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed that the Iraqi people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage.





He said during his speech at the celebration of the 41st anniversary of the establishment of the Badr Organization: "We admit that we are living in a political crisis today and we strive to find solutions and sometimes we strive to invent obstacles and blockages, and we must also acknowledge that our people are concerned about the consequences of the political blockage that hinders the course of their life. The people fulfilled their pledge towards Country".

He added, "The people believed that hope is created by true democracy and the peaceful transfer of power, love of the homeland, defending the state and its capabilities, and loyalty to this land first, second and third."

Al-Kazemi indicated that "there is a political crisis in its general form, a constitutional dispute, and a conflict in the definition of state administration."

He continued, "We are facing a crisis of confidence, not just a constitutional and political crisis."


Source: RT



https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1345757-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%82%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty The British Prime Minister Expresses His Support For Resolving The Problems Between Erbil And Baghdad

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:49 am

The British Prime Minister Expresses His Support For Resolving The Problems Between Erbil And Baghdad




04/19/2022




its reality time Photo_2022-04-19_16-05-52


Earth News/ The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, met in London today, Tuesday, with British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, and the latter expressed his support for resolving the problems between Erbil and Baghdad.
The Presidency of the Kurdistan Region stated in a statement received by Earth News, that "the latest developments in the situation and developments in Iraq and the region were discussed at the meeting, in addition to discussions about relations between the Kurdistan Region and Britain."
The British Prime Minister referred, according to the statement, to "the bonds of friendship and historical relations that bind Britain to the Kurdistan region," speaking of "his visit to the Kurdistan region, and considered it one of the visits that he will never forget."
He expressed his hope that "he will have the opportunity to visit Erbil again."
The British Prime Minister reiterated his country's readiness to assist the Kurdistan Region in all fields, and also expressed his support for resolving the problems between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government on the basis of the constitution.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson commended the "coordination, cooperation and positive role of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government with regard to addressing the issue of migrants."
The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government thanked Britain and the international coalition for their "continued cooperation with the Kurdistan Region and its support in confronting terrorism and confronting the dangers of ISIS terrorists."
In another aspect of the meeting, the Prime Minister referred to “the reforms initiated by the Kurdistan Regional Government with the aim of diversifying the economy and sources of revenue and enhancing investment,” expressing his hope that “British investments will increase in the Kurdistan region, which will spare no effort in providing all forms of facilities to investors.”

[color:2aa0=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]https://earthiq.news/archives/67223
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi currency

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:10 am

[size=35]Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi currency[/size]




01:12 PM - 2021-06-24





its reality time 2711102462021_522






Economists called for issuing a new currency for Iraq and linking it to a basket of currencies to maintain the stability of its exchange rate, without the need to remove zeros from the current Iraqi dinar. 
The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Sunday, that the Central Bank of Iraq has developed a project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency in order to reform the cash payments system, pointing out that the implementation of the project needs two conditions, the first is price stability and global economic growth, and the second is appropriate stability in Political life.
Economic analyst Mazen Al-Ashekar, in an interview with [ltr]PUKmedia[/ltr] , said that the idea is not to remove zeros from the dinar. We want to issue a new Iraqi currency, and the new dinar could be equivalent to 1000 dinars of the current dinar or more, and this is not a condition that it be linked to deleting zeros. 
He added, "A new currency must be issued for Iraq that is linked to a basket of currencies, as is the case in several countries in the Middle East, in the UAE, for example, the dirham has been linked to the dollar and its price has been fixed for about 20 years," noting that they suggested that the price of the new dinar be equal to 50 cents of the dollar, and 25 A penny from the Australian pound, and 25 cents from the euro and is linked to the euro, sterling and dollar basket, and in this case, the higher the price of these currencies, the higher the price of the Iraqi dinar, and the dinar turns into a hard currency, and all government contracts will be signed in dinars and there will be no need for a currency auction that witnesses corruption and thefts.”
Al-Eshaiker stressed that it is necessary to issue a new process to stop waste and corruption, and it is not necessary how much its price will be compared to the current dinar price, but the important thing is that it be linked to a basket of currencies, pointing out that “implementing this idea is difficult today because there is corruption, but when an honest person comes who manages The country, it can be implemented," stressing that "issuing the new dinar and canceling the currency shrine is a blow to the corrupt, and therefore it is difficult to implement this now."
For his part, economic expert Hammam Shammaa said that the removal of zeros does not achieve economic benefit, noting that the only benefit is to reduce the amount of banknotes in circulation.
Al-Shammaa added in an interview with [ltr]PUKmedia[/ltr] , that removing zeros does not change the exchange rate system, suppose that 3 zeros were removed from the current currency, then each and a half dinar equals one dollar instead of 1500 dinars equivalent to one dollar, stressing that there is no economic return to removing zeros only achieves Ease of dealings, describing those who demand the removal of zeros in the patriarchs, indicating that the removal of zeros means an increase in costs for the state by issuing new papers from the currency, and the matter does not need to be done as long as things are going normal. 
[ltr]PUKmedia / private [/ltr]






claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Re: its reality time

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:14 am

I have translated the proposed currency exchange document.  Below are some key points...
The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar and its economic justifications
 
 
 
 
AL GHAREE for Economics and Administration Sciences
2021, Volume 17, Issue 2, Pages 92-106
Abstract
 
 
M. Dr.. Yusuf Hakim Ghadeer
General Directorate of Education Babylon
The research deals with deleting the three zeros from the Iraqi currency using the term (redenomination), to confirm that the research deals with modifying the nominal value of the Iraqi dinar by deleting the zeros and not by reducing or partially substituting it.The Iraqi dinar has become in need of reform that will be removed at the end, especially after the presence of a monetary mass characterized by the abundance of zeros and low value, and it can be said through the most important findings of the research that the Iraqi economic environment has become ready for this project if the necessary will is available before concerned, as well as choosing the appropriate timing for this, as we will see in this research.
The importance of the research: The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar is one of the most important projects in controlling
Optimizing the monetary mass and then enhancing the value of the Iraqi dinar, especially if it is applied in
The right timing.
 
 
The suitability of the economic environment for this project in light of the study of some international experiences. |
Research hypothesis: The deletion of currency zeros is a necessary step to support the Iraqi currency after the distortions that 2
It affected the economic relations” which was represented in the presence of a large monetary mass, the smallest, of little value in an insignificant manner
It is commensurate with the developments in the Iraqi economy. 
 
 
American researcher Lina put
Moseley has seven conditions and criteria that must be met around the economic, political and social environment so that the
Indicating the appropriateness of deleting zeros from the currency and changing them. The study included about seventy cases of deletion
Currency zeros for a number of countries in the world since 1960.” 
 
The study confirmed that the monetary mass is not commensurate with developments
This requires some legalization.
The study indicated that the economic, political and social environment of Iraq all point towards
 
Delete three zeros from the Iraqi dinar; The study also confirmed that the costs and benefits are also confirmed
 
 
It means that the process of deleting the zeros of the currency is to replace the old currency with a new currency with a replacement ratio
Investment The process of deleting zeros will encourage foreign investment. Hence the flow of heads |
 
money towards the local capital markets” after the foreign investor sensed greater confidence in the economic environment that “no”
 
 
Facilitating other procedures that support investment 
 
To show the extent of the success of the monetary authority’s mission in the process of deleting the zeros of the currency,” as each of (Mosley in
2005 “a bet in 2006) that the project to delete zeros from the local currency must take place in
An economic environment that includes the following criteria and conditions (81231121,2006.2005,80.2-3,No 051/1).
1 - The presence of high comprising then its slope and its tendency towards stability.
2- The decline in the local currency exchange rate and the expansion of the dollarization phenomenon.
3- The independence of central banks.
4- The country's commercial openness.
 
To reflect moderate levels of stability, which gives the monetary authority the appropriate opportunity to take
Its appropriate procedures in deleting zeros from the Iraqi dinar.
Second: The decline in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and the expansion of the dollarization phenomenon:
Dollarization began to expand in the Iraqi economy three decades ago, as we find that the US dollar has become a means
A preferred payment for individuals in most local transactions, especially in the car and real estate markets
And wholesale trade of various goods and services.
Here it must be noted that dollarization “which means replacing the local currency in the performance of foreign currency.”
The various functions of money” express the substitution of any foreign currency, not just the dollar, for the local currency.
The phenomenon of dollarization expands as the ratio of (the local currency / dollar) rises.” As shown in Table (4) and Chart B
(2) The foreign exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. 
 
 
Referring to Table (4) and Chart (2): We find the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar currency in front of
US dollars during the study period; Which contributed to the spread of the phenomenon of dollarization during economic transactions
in the local market.
Therefore, the process of deleting the zeros of the local currency and initiating the new Iraqi dinar has become necessary to reduce
This phenomenon, which has become a prominent feature in the Iraqi economy, especially after the Central Bank decided to
In December 2020, the Iraqi dinar reduced the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar by 9024
The exchange ratio becomes 1460 dinars / dollar » as a selling price approved by the Central Bank of Iraq for banks
 
 
The independence of the Central Bank is one of the most important conditions that must be met in the success of any possible action that it may take
The monetary authority, including the process of removing zeros from the local currency; Therefore, the countries of the world are increasingly turning towards |
The process of strengthening the independence of its central banks” due to the prominent role of this financial institution in achieving stability now
fiscal and inflationary pressures. 5
The Central Bank of Iraq, under Law (56) of 2004, obtained its independence after it was a
It serves as a (financial leverage) in the hands of the government to finance the general budget deficit.” Table (5) shows the degree of independence::copyright:
enjoyed by the Central Bank of Iraq.
Table (5) Indicators of the independence rate of the Central Bank of Iraq Percentage
 
 
Through the data of Table (5), we find that there is an independence of the Central Bank of Iraq by 78? Which
An indication that the decisions of the monetary authority are under the functions of the central bank and that no party influences the decision-makers
The decision in the monetary authority is only a low percentage: which contributes greatly to achieving the success of the bank’s mission in
The process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi dinar if it was done in a timely manner.
Fourth: The commercial openness of the country:
After the Iraqi economy went through a period of international sanctions until the year 73:;: we find that it witnessed a wide openness since the
 
 
Through Table (6), we find that the data confirms the openness of the Iraqi economy to the global economy, as well
This is confirmed by Figure (3).
As the values ​​of trade openness ranged between 96106.75 as a maximum in 2004: and 9045.40
As a minimum, in 2016” while the ratios remained convergent with each other, indicating a level of 12.
high economic openness,” which is an encouraging factor for the monetary authority to take effective measures to remove
Zeros of the Iraqi dinar
 
 
Conclusions and Recommendations 1
First: the conclusions
1 - Most of the countries in the world that have deleted the zeros of their currency have achieved success in facing problems 2
Economics such as inflation and dollarization” and reduce their negative effects on the economy and then restore confidence in their currency
National.
2- The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar is one of the projects that support the Iraqi economy if it is done
Take the appropriate time to implement it.
3- The Iraqi economic environment is suitable for the Central Bank of Iraq to initiate the deletion process
Zeros from the Iraqi dinar if the necessary will and the appropriate timing are available by those concerned.
This is done through the economic criteria that have been relied upon by my agencies:
The high levels of inflation in the Iraqi economy during the first four years of the study
Its peak in 2006 when it exceeded 9053: then its decline as it began to decline until 2015, then its trend.2
Towards stability at low levels less than 901 during the period 2016 - 2020. p
p
- The depreciation of the Iraqi dinar, which had a prominent impact on the spread of the dollarization phenomenon in transactions
economics in the local market.
 
p
- The independence of the Central Bank of Iraq “which was clearly supported by the Iraqi constitution,” including Bank Law No.
 
56) for the year 2004. .
- The commercial openness of the Iraqi economy is broad in front of the global economy. 0
 
 
 
Second: Recommendations
1- Deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency and renaming it with the name of the new dinar to replace the dinar with an exchange ratio of (1
New dinar - 1000 dinars).
2- The new dinar is traded side by side with the dinar to remove all circumstances that may result from similarities
Currency name.
3- It is preferable that the implementation date be from 1/1/2023 to 31/12/2023: and then keep
4- Issuance of a new denomination of (100) dinars, in addition to the issuance of coins worth (250 fils) and (500 fils).
and (1) new dinars. 
 
 

Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi currency reports

2021-06-24

Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi operation

 

Economists called for issuing a new currency for Iraq and linking it to a basket of currencies to maintain the stability of its exchange rate, without the need to remove zeros from the current Iraqi dinar. 

 

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Sunday, that the Central Bank of Iraq has developed a project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency in order to reform the cash payments system, pointing out that the implementation of the project needs two conditions, the first is price stability and global economic growth, and the second is appropriate stability in Political life.

Economic analyst Mazen Al-Ashekar, in an interview with PUKmedia , said that the idea is not to remove zeros from the dinar. We want to issue a new Iraqi currency, and the new dinar could be equivalent to 1000 dinars of the current dinar or more, and this is not a condition that it be linked to deleting zeros. 

 

He added, "A new currency must be issued for Iraq that is linked to a basket of currencies, as is the case in several countries in the Middle East, in the UAE, for example, the dirham has been linked to the dollar and its price has been fixed for about 20 years," noting that they suggested that the price of the new dinar be equal to 50 cents of the dollar, and 25 A penny from the Australian pound, and 25 cents from the euro and is linked to the euro, sterling and dollar basket, and in this case, the higher the price of these currencies, the higher the price of the Iraqi dinar, and the dinar will turn into a hard currency, and all government contracts will be signed in dinars and there will be no need for a currency auction that witnesses corruption and thefts."

 

Al-Eshaiker stressed that it is necessary to issue a new process to stop waste and corruption, and it is not necessary how much its price will be compared to the current dinar price, but the important thing is that it be linked to a basket of currencies, pointing out that “implementing this idea is difficult today because there is corruption, but when an honest person comes who manages The country, it can be implemented," stressing that "issuing the new dinar and canceling the currency shrine is a blow to the corrupt, and therefore it is difficult to implement this now."

 

For his part, economic expert Hammam Shammaa said that the removal of zeros does not achieve economic benefit, noting that the only benefit is to reduce the amount of banknotes in circulation.

 

Al-Shammaa added in an interview with PUKmedia , that removing zeros does not change the exchange rate system, suppose that 3 zeros were removed from the current currency, then each and a half dinar equals one dollar instead of 1500 dinars equivalent to one dollar, stressing that there is no economic return to removing zeros only achieves Ease of dealings, describing those who demand the removal of zeros in the patriarchs, indicating that the removal of zeros means an increase in costs for the state by issuing new papers from the currency, and the matter does not need to be done as long as things are going normal. 


PUKmedia / private 





Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Al-Sadr refuses to hold a new meeting with the coordination framework and insists on the majority government

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:43 am

[size=36]Al-Sadr refuses to hold a new meeting with the coordination framework and insists on the majority government[/size]






07/04/2022








its reality time 14742022_1643635705159





Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Iraqi political sources in the southern city of Najaf said today, Thursday, that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, refused a request to hold a new meeting with leaders and representatives of the "Shiite coordination framework", which was aimed at discussing new solutions to the crisis.
More than a week ago, al-Sadr, whose bloc (the Sadrist movement) led the general legislative elections in the country by a large margin from his closest competitor, what was considered an offer of the political forces opposed to him, including a 40-day deadline to form the new government alone, independently of him, after the framework forces rejected The coordinating project of Al-Sadr, which includes the formation of a national majority government with a broad program that extends for the next four years, at a time when those forces are demanding a consensual government in which all the winning forces in the elections participate and do not exclude anyone.
The move was considered a new political maneuver by Al-Sadr, especially after his allies from the Kurdish and Sunni political forces announced their adherence to an alliance with him, and not to proceed with any government that does not include the participation of the Sadrist movement in it.
Today, Thursday, a prominent leader in the Sadrist movement stated, "The leader of the movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, rejected a request submitted by leaders from the Coordination Framework Alliance to meet him in Najaf, as part of the initiative for an iftar banquet at al-Sadr's house to discuss the crisis, and he apologized for receiving one of them before the expiry of the forty-day period that ends after Eid al-Fitr holiday at the beginning of next May," noting that "the leaders of the Sadrist movement are also prohibited from meeting or entering into discussions at the present time."
He added that "the tripartite alliance between al-Sadr, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Alliance of Sovereignty has proven its cohesion by the refusal of al-Sadr's partners to abandon it and accept other political offers away from him."
In addition, a member of the Sovereignty Alliance Salah al-Din al-Dulaimi described their tripartite alliance (Save a Homeland) as "coherent, strong and stable," adding that "the Alliance of Sovereignty adheres to their partnership with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, and will not abandon this alliance and go with the coordinating framework, even if submitted He has any temptations, from positions and others.
On the other hand, the prominent member of the "Coordination Framework", Ali Al-Fatlawi, said that in the coalition they continue to "move around resolving the crisis with other political forces," speaking of the formation of "new negotiating committees that bring together the blocs of the coalition (the Coordination Framework) and its allies to enter into negotiations with the other blocs to find a solution. to the current political impasse.
And he indicated that "the coordination framework is still working to open channels of dialogue with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in order to hold meetings with him in order to discuss the framework initiative directly with him, and in the coming days, this may succeed."
He added, "The coordinating framework is still steadfast on its position by forming the largest bloc with the Sadrist movement from exclusively Shiite political forces, and then choosing the prime minister in a consensual manner within the Shiite house, and there is no retreat from this matter, and we will not proceed without the Sadrist movement's participation with us in forming the largest bloc and the government." new,” he said.
On the other hand, the expert in Iraqi political affairs, Ahmed Al-Sharifi, said that "all the information coming from Najaf confirms Al-Sadr's insistence on refusing to negotiate and dialogue with the forces opposed to him during the month of Ramadan, and until the deadline expires after the Eid holiday."
Sharifi stressed that "Al-Sadr is still insisting on proceeding with the majority government, and this is why the positions of some parties and personalities, especially the independent ones, will change after the failure of the coordination framework to form the government within the 40-day period, and for this the tripartite alliance can obtain a quorum for holding the presidential election session by attracting new parties with him.
And Al-Sharifi indicated that "the tripartite alliance during the 40-day period will not stand idly by, but will certainly have undeclared moves on some independent parties and personalities, in order to ensure their presence during the presidential election session, which is hoped to be held after Eid Al-Fitr, that is, after the end of Al-Sadr's deadline. for the coordination framework.
The Iraqi political scene is becoming increasingly complex in light of the continued lack of chances of agreement between the main forces in the country regarding the file of forming the new government, despite the lapse of more than 5 months since the results of the general legislative elections that were held on the tenth of October last year. finished 29/h





https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=189551
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Saleh and Al-Kazemi warn of the continuation of the political blockage in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:19 pm

Hold on JAYZZE!!
Last news of the day, I return to my land, and good continuity for the little news, and research on this forum!!

As already mentioned to forum members, do your own research, and make up your own mind!!! you will never be up to date with this forum, which is good value!!!

Claud (Moose)



[size=30]Saleh and Al-Kazemi warn of the continuation of the political blockage in Iraq[/size]



Al-Halbousi promised a government soon... and a lawsuit against him was called for "to delay in electing the president."




20 April 2022



its reality time 10961






Baghdad: «Asharq Al-Awsat»

The Presidents of the Iraqi Republic, Barham Salih, and the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, warned against the continuation of the political blockage, while Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi confirmed that the new government would be formed soon.
The words of the three presidents came at a celebration held by the "Badr Organization", led by the head of the "Al-Fateh Alliance" Hadi al-Ami, on the anniversary of its founding, and was also attended by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the leader of the "Hikma Movement" Ammar al-Hakim.
Saleh said that "the current political blockage in the completion of the constitutional requirements and the formation of a new government five months after the elections has become a worrying and unacceptable matter, and if it continues, it will lead the country to slip into dangerous mazes." He pointed out that "there are those who want to preoccupy Iraqis with internal conflicts that drain their strength and weaken their entity, and the Iraqis cannot accept that, and they will not give up their right to a national state. An independent, sovereign Iraq represents the interest of the Iraqis and the basis of their national project." The Iraqi president clarified that "the early elections that the people and their national forces wanted as a solution to achieve political and social stability ran into obstacles that should not be ignored," noting that "it is possible to overcome these obstacles with unity of word and give priority to the supreme national interest in this circumstance of complex regional and international transformations." He stressed that "protecting the country requires a serious pause to address the mistakes that have accumulated due to circumstances and factors that led to the cracking of the ruling system, and requires acknowledgment of the need for reform and addressing the deficiencies through a new political contract that enables the Iraqis to build a real, fully sovereign state." He stressed that "disrupting the constitutional benefits from their scheduled dates represents a dangerous and unacceptable phenomenon, and confirms what we went to in the Presidency of the Republic two years ago in the urgent need for constitutional amendments to items devoted to crises instead of resolving them and distances rather than resolving them." The Iraqi president continued, "The political movement must not turn into a dispute that threatens the national project in building the state. All parties must put aside differences, restore hope to our youth, and restore the people's confidence as the source of legitimacy for governance." Entire institutions enjoy the strength and ability to overcome crises.




Al -Halbousi: No problems
. Al-Halbousi delivered a speech in which he said: “We must all strive, side by side, to work to strengthen the pillars of the state and its institutions, and to affirm our belief in it, and to be the protector of all our people from all components and Iraqi provinces,” stressing that “the government The new one will be formed soon. He added, "We are going through challenges at the local, regional and international levels, and everyone knows the challenges of the international crisis that the world is witnessing and its impact on food security and the economy," stressing "the need to zero in on crises for brotherly, friendly and neighborly countries."
The Speaker of Parliament stressed that “Iraq is ready to move forward in solving these problems, and to open its doors to its brothers and neighbors,” noting that “everyone is now ready for understanding and zeroing in on crises, and this needs a political decision and the completion of the constitutional entitlements of the state, and that we go to work in the House of Representatives on a regular basis.” .

Al-Kazemi: Restoring confidence
. For his part, Al-Kazemi acknowledged that Iraq is going through a political crisis as a result of the failure to form the new federal government, despite the passage of months since the early parliamentary elections. He said, "We strive to find solutions, and sometimes, unfortunately, we strive to invent obstacles and political obstruction," noting that "the people are worried about the future from the consequences of the political obstruction that hinders life." Al-Kazemi believed that "our people believe in the current system, true democracy, the peaceful transfer of power and the state," adding that "there is a political crisis in the country, and we must admit that there are constitutional differences and inconsistencies in the administration of the state." Al-Kazemi stressed that “before proceeding to a political solution, we must think about restoring confidence and creating the atmosphere that paves the way for that,” noting that “political forces must stop accusing and treason of belonging to the homeland, religion and doctrine, because Iraq will not return to chaos, dictatorship and conflicts again.”

Al-Amiri: Comprehensive review
Al-Amiri, the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization, spoke, stressing that “Iraq is going through exceptional circumstances from which it is imperative to get out with realistic solutions, as the state of political obstruction must be ended.” He added that "the desired success in building the state has not been achieved," warning at the same time against "the schemes of the enemies that want to strike between us." He explained that «the exceptional living conditions experienced by our children in all governorates place a great responsibility on us to come up with a strong government capable of providing solutions to all problems, otherwise we will all lose and there is no winner among us». Al-Amiri also called for a "comprehensive review in order to come up with realistic solutions that require recognizing mistakes and abandoning them."

Prosecuting Parliament
In addition, the Iraqi Communist Party and the Iraqi Ummah Party submitted a complaint to the Federal Court against the Speaker of Parliament because of the delay in electing the President of the Republic. The complaint indicated that "Article 72 of the Iraqi constitution obligated parliament to elect a new president of the republic within the constitutional period of thirty days from the date of the first session of the parliament, and that did not happen despite the passage of several months since the first session of the parliament." The complaint added that "the constitutional oath stipulated in the constitution, which the members of the House of Representatives swore before they began, was perjured, which includes the MP's commitment to implement the legislation honestly and impartially, which was not adhered to by the House of Representatives."




https://aawsat.com/home/article/3601511/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B0%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Posts : 18366
Join date : 2018-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its reality time Empty Re: its reality time

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:25 pm

claud39 wrote:I have translated the proposed currency exchange document.  Below are some key points...
The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar and its economic justifications
 
 
 
 
AL GHAREE for Economics and Administration Sciences
2021, Volume 17, Issue 2, Pages 92-106
Abstract
 
 
M. Dr.. Yusuf Hakim Ghadeer
General Directorate of Education Babylon
The research deals with deleting the three zeros from the Iraqi currency using the term (redenomination), to confirm that the research deals with modifying the nominal value of the Iraqi dinar by deleting the zeros and not by reducing or partially substituting it.The Iraqi dinar has become in need of reform that will be removed at the end, especially after the presence of a monetary mass characterized by the abundance of zeros and low value, and it can be said through the most important findings of the research that the Iraqi economic environment has become ready for this project if the necessary will is available before concerned, as well as choosing the appropriate timing for this, as we will see in this research.
The importance of the research: The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar is one of the most important projects in controlling
Optimizing the monetary mass and then enhancing the value of the Iraqi dinar, especially if it is applied in
The right timing.
 
 
The suitability of the economic environment for this project in light of the study of some international experiences. |
Research hypothesis: The deletion of currency zeros is a necessary step to support the Iraqi currency after the distortions that 2
It affected the economic relations” which was represented in the presence of a large monetary mass, the smallest, of little value in an insignificant manner
It is commensurate with the developments in the Iraqi economy. 
 
 
American researcher Lina put
Moseley has seven conditions and criteria that must be met around the economic, political and social environment so that the
Indicating the appropriateness of deleting zeros from the currency and changing them. The study included about seventy cases of deletion
Currency zeros for a number of countries in the world since 1960.” 
 
The study confirmed that the monetary mass is not commensurate with developments
This requires some legalization.
The study indicated that the economic, political and social environment of Iraq all point towards
 
Delete three zeros from the Iraqi dinar; The study also confirmed that the costs and benefits are also confirmed
 
 
It means that the process of deleting the zeros of the currency is to replace the old currency with a new currency with a replacement ratio
Investment The process of deleting zeros will encourage foreign investment. Hence the flow of heads |
 
money towards the local capital markets” after the foreign investor sensed greater confidence in the economic environment that “no”
 
 
Facilitating other procedures that support investment 
 
To show the extent of the success of the monetary authority’s mission in the process of deleting the zeros of the currency,” as each of (Mosley in
2005 “a bet in 2006) that the project to delete zeros from the local currency must take place in
An economic environment that includes the following criteria and conditions (81231121,2006.2005,80.2-3,No 051/1).
1 - The presence of high comprising then its slope and its tendency towards stability.
2- The decline in the local currency exchange rate and the expansion of the dollarization phenomenon.
3- The independence of central banks.
4- The country's commercial openness.
 
To reflect moderate levels of stability, which gives the monetary authority the appropriate opportunity to take
Its appropriate procedures in deleting zeros from the Iraqi dinar.
Second: The decline in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and the expansion of the dollarization phenomenon:
Dollarization began to expand in the Iraqi economy three decades ago, as we find that the US dollar has become a means
A preferred payment for individuals in most local transactions, especially in the car and real estate markets
And wholesale trade of various goods and services.
Here it must be noted that dollarization “which means replacing the local currency in the performance of foreign currency.”
The various functions of money” express the substitution of any foreign currency, not just the dollar, for the local currency.
The phenomenon of dollarization expands as the ratio of (the local currency / dollar) rises.” As shown in Table (4) and Chart B
(2) The foreign exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. 
 
 
Referring to Table (4) and Chart (2): We find the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar currency in front of
US dollars during the study period; Which contributed to the spread of the phenomenon of dollarization during economic transactions
in the local market.
Therefore, the process of deleting the zeros of the local currency and initiating the new Iraqi dinar has become necessary to reduce
This phenomenon, which has become a prominent feature in the Iraqi economy, especially after the Central Bank decided to
In December 2020, the Iraqi dinar reduced the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar by 9024
The exchange ratio becomes 1460 dinars / dollar » as a selling price approved by the Central Bank of Iraq for banks
 
 
The independence of the Central Bank is one of the most important conditions that must be met in the success of any possible action that it may take
The monetary authority, including the process of removing zeros from the local currency; Therefore, the countries of the world are increasingly turning towards |
The process of strengthening the independence of its central banks” due to the prominent role of this financial institution in achieving stability now
fiscal and inflationary pressures. 5
The Central Bank of Iraq, under Law (56) of 2004, obtained its independence after it was a
It serves as a (financial leverage) in the hands of the government to finance the general budget deficit.” Table (5) shows the degree of independence::copyright:
enjoyed by the Central Bank of Iraq.
Table (5) Indicators of the independence rate of the Central Bank of Iraq Percentage
 
 
Through the data of Table (5), we find that there is an independence of the Central Bank of Iraq by 78? Which
An indication that the decisions of the monetary authority are under the functions of the central bank and that no party influences the decision-makers
The decision in the monetary authority is only a low percentage: which contributes greatly to achieving the success of the bank’s mission in
The process of deleting the zeros of the Iraqi dinar if it was done in a timely manner.
Fourth: The commercial openness of the country:
After the Iraqi economy went through a period of international sanctions until the year 73:;: we find that it witnessed a wide openness since the
 
 
Through Table (6), we find that the data confirms the openness of the Iraqi economy to the global economy, as well
This is confirmed by Figure (3).
As the values ​​of trade openness ranged between 96106.75 as a maximum in 2004: and 9045.40
As a minimum, in 2016” while the ratios remained convergent with each other, indicating a level of 12.
high economic openness,” which is an encouraging factor for the monetary authority to take effective measures to remove
Zeros of the Iraqi dinar
 
 
Conclusions and Recommendations 1
First: the conclusions
1 - Most of the countries in the world that have deleted the zeros of their currency have achieved success in facing problems 2
Economics such as inflation and dollarization” and reduce their negative effects on the economy and then restore confidence in their currency
National.
2- The project to delete zeros from the Iraqi dinar is one of the projects that support the Iraqi economy if it is done
Take the appropriate time to implement it.
3- The Iraqi economic environment is suitable for the Central Bank of Iraq to initiate the deletion process
Zeros from the Iraqi dinar if the necessary will and the appropriate timing are available by those concerned.
This is done through the economic criteria that have been relied upon by my agencies:
The high levels of inflation in the Iraqi economy during the first four years of the study
Its peak in 2006 when it exceeded 9053: then its decline as it began to decline until 2015, then its trend.2
Towards stability at low levels less than 901 during the period 2016 - 2020. p
p
- The depreciation of the Iraqi dinar, which had a prominent impact on the spread of the dollarization phenomenon in transactions
economics in the local market.
 
p
- The independence of the Central Bank of Iraq “which was clearly supported by the Iraqi constitution,” including Bank Law No.
 
56) for the year 2004. .
- The commercial openness of the Iraqi economy is broad in front of the global economy. 0
 
 
 
Second: Recommendations
1- Deleting the zeros of the Iraqi currency and renaming it with the name of the new dinar to replace the dinar with an exchange ratio of (1
New dinar - 1000 dinars).
2- The new dinar is traded side by side with the dinar to remove all circumstances that may result from similarities
Currency name.
3- It is preferable that the implementation date be from 1/1/2023 to 31/12/2023: and then keep
4- Issuance of a new denomination of (100) dinars, in addition to the issuance of coins worth (250 fils) and (500 fils).
and (1) new dinars. 
 
 

Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi currency reports

2021-06-24

Economists call for the issuance of a new Iraqi operation

 

Economists called for issuing a new currency for Iraq and linking it to a basket of currencies to maintain the stability of its exchange rate, without the need to remove zeros from the current Iraqi dinar. 

 

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed today, Sunday, that the Central Bank of Iraq has developed a project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency in order to reform the cash payments system, pointing out that the implementation of the project needs two conditions, the first is price stability and global economic growth, and the second is appropriate stability in Political life.

Economic analyst Mazen Al-Ashekar, in an interview with PUKmedia , said that the idea is not to remove zeros from the dinar. We want to issue a new Iraqi currency, and the new dinar could be equivalent to 1000 dinars of the current dinar or more, and this is not a condition that it be linked to deleting zeros. 

 

He added, "A new currency must be issued for Iraq that is linked to a basket of currencies, as is the case in several countries in the Middle East, in the UAE, for example, the dirham has been linked to the dollar and its price has been fixed for about 20 years," noting that they suggested that the price of the new dinar be equal to 50 cents of the dollar, and 25 A penny from the Australian pound, and 25 cents from the euro and is linked to the euro, sterling and dollar basket, and in this case, the higher the price of these currencies, the higher the price of the Iraqi dinar, and the dinar will turn into a hard currency, and all government contracts will be signed in dinars and there will be no need for a currency auction that witnesses corruption and thefts."

 

Al-Eshaiker stressed that it is necessary to issue a new process to stop waste and corruption, and it is not necessary how much its price will be compared to the current dinar price, but the important thing is that it be linked to a basket of currencies, pointing out that “implementing this idea is difficult today because there is corruption, but when an honest person comes who manages The country, it can be implemented," stressing that "issuing the new dinar and canceling the currency shrine is a blow to the corrupt, and therefore it is difficult to implement this now."

 

For his part, economic expert Hammam Shammaa said that the removal of zeros does not achieve economic benefit, noting that the only benefit is to reduce the amount of banknotes in circulation.

 

Al-Shammaa added in an interview with PUKmedia , that removing zeros does not change the exchange rate system, suppose that 3 zeros were removed from the current currency, then each and a half dinar equals one dollar instead of 1500 dinars equivalent to one dollar, stressing that there is no economic return to removing zeros only achieves Ease of dealings, describing those who demand the removal of zeros in the patriarchs, indicating that the removal of zeros means an increase in costs for the state by issuing new papers from the currency, and the matter does not need to be done as long as things are going normal. 


PUKmedia / private 





Claud (Moose)
Someday you will understand what a redenomination is, but it's obvious that's not today.

Can you even imagine the surprise you will get when you have to convert your current dinar to the new one, that may eventually get issued, to get the rate they post for those shiny new notes?


I can...


Here's the kicker...How many money exchangers are going to convert them at 1000 to 1 free of charge?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24021
Join date : 2015-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum