Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022 Empty Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:02 am

Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022

Member: Praying for bond payments in Reno and elsewhere
Member: We are all so tired...waiting for this to be our week.
MZ: I've reached out to so many contacts today… A lot of them are on the historical bonus side of this. What they tell me about each of them is that all the transfers back and forth to clear the bonds have gone very well.

MZ: They say that they don't see any problems with the system and that they are ready…everything is done…and it's event driven…They are waiting for an event. Unfortunately, they didn't tell me what the event was or when it was. I guess based on the conversations where you alluded to things to be done within the next week or so… if this event is very close.
MZ: I got this from several of my contacts, including Iraqi contacts who say the same thing. They also believe that around Thursday, which is tomorrow…..that they will get a new rate.

MZ: That's what 3 different contacts on the ground in Iraq say. I'm always afraid that anyone who says an exact date is probably wrong... and since it's based on an event... we don't know what the event is.

MZ: I heard from so many sources today that everything is done and completed and we are just waiting for an event. It's driving me crazy today trying to figure out what the event is.
Member: So many possibilities… RVing in Iraq, or markets crashing, or starting big arrests, or starting EBS, or NESARA… all would be good.
Member: NY was an event, China was an event…..

Member: Gold-Backed Russian Ruble Was An Event...
Member: Mark "the event" may be the death of the Queen!
Member: How about an alien invasion...lol?
Member: Maybe Easter is the "event"?

Member: Thinking that a 3-day solar/cyber attack brings down the rest of the market. The 3 gorge dam will also collapse to destroy the bitcoin operation below
MZ: There's a lot going on in the news that can give us some solid clues...
Member: All Countries Are Falling Apart... Yet Another Reason For Debt Forgiveness
Member: I wonder if the Chinese Elders are locked up in China?????

Member: Bruce said possibly Friday and Saturday for emails
Member: I guess we just carry on with everyday life until something changes, huh?
The next broadcast is tomorrow at 10am est......

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022 Empty Re: Wednesday Night Update with MarkZ 4-13-2022

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:10 am

Member: We are all so tired...waiting for this to be our week.

Not tired enough if you still keep tuning in to Mark's lies.

Next week...he will have more.

Isn't that a good thing to look forward to? LOL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down