Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq

Go down

Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq Empty Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:34 pm

Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq 31016

12/04/2022

Economy News - Baghdad

On Tuesday, Australian Ambassador to Iraq Paula Ganley expressed her country's desire to work on opening new horizons of cooperation in the fields of investment, industry and trade with Iraq, and to increase the volume of Australian exports to Iraq.

And a statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said, "The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, received the Australian ambassador in Baghdad, Paula Ganley."

Al-Ghazi praised, according to the statement, "the solid bilateral relations that link the governments and peoples of the two countries, and seek to develop and deepen them in various fields, especially in the process of investment, trade and the economy," praising the "continued support by the Australian government to the Iraqi people in the humanitarian aspects and the effort to support stability in Iraq." liberated areas.

Al-Ghazi said, "The law of emergency support and development approved by the Council of Ministers came due to the repercussions of the Russian-Ukrainian war, and its reflection on the global economic situation in general, and on the Iraqi citizen in particular, as it will allow securing dues for importing gas and supplying electric power, in addition to improving Ration card items, increasing the annual quota for the Iraqi individual, improving the agricultural sector and strategic storage of foodstuffs.

In turn, Ganley expressed "the Australian government's desire to work on opening new horizons of cooperation in the fields of investment, industry and trade, and to increase the volume of Australian imports into Iraq."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27566

Australia expresses its desire to increase the volume of its exports to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum