Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance"

Go down

Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" Empty Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:55 pm

Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" 1649190823171
2022-04-05 14:34

Shafaq News/ The Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party, Nuri al-Maliki, and head of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, stressed the importance of forming a government of "national balance."

Al-Maliki's media office said that "Al-Maliki received today in his office Al-Hakim and his accompanying delegation, and discussed the political situation and the ongoing dialogues of the political forces."

The two sides stressed "the importance of finding a way out of the current political crisis and forming a government that achieves national balance and preserves the rights of the largest component (the Shiite) and the rest of the social components to participate in the process of taking responsibility for building the country and preserving its stability."

Yesterday, the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq movement leader, Qais al-Khazali, and the head of the al-Hikmah movement discussed ways to preserve the rights of the "largest community."

According to a statement by al-Khazali's office, the two sides stressed the need to reach an understanding and emphasized the importance of putting all efforts into resolving the current impasse.

The Framework is pursuing a multi-pronged approach to resolve the deadlock that has kept the country mired in political paralysis since October 10. A source from inside the Shiite forces consortium said on Sunday.

"The Coordination Framework leaders continue to hold meetings to deliberate proposals to a solution that end the Shiite-Shiite row and preserve the Shiite component's share of the authority," the source told Shafaq News Agency, "a delegation from the Coordination Framework is scheduled to visit al-Hannana, the headquarters of the Sadrist movement leader Muqtada al-Sadr, to break the ice between the Shiite rivals and revive the government talks."

The Coordination Framework, the source said, has appealed to the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) to find common ground and agree upon a consensus government apart from their current candidates.

"The Framework is adamant about reuniting the Shiite home. It will never give up on the Sadrist movement. However, if the latter remains resolute about the authoritarian government, the former will proceed with forming a government and naming a premier."

"The Coordination Framework is pondering further steps to knit the Shiite home," the source added, "it will be revealed soon."

On Thursday, the influential Iraqi Shiite cleric said that he was stepping back for the next 40 days and giving his Shiite rivals the chance to form the country's next government.

The surprising move by Muqtada al-Sadr comes against the backdrop of a persisting political deadlock in Iraq five months after the general elections.

Al-Sadr's offer came in a tweet. He also called on his followers not to interfere "neither positively nor negatively" as his rivals from the Coordination Framework, a coalition of Iran-backed Shiite parties, try cobble together a Cabinet.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Al-Maliki-and-Al-Hakim-stress-the-importance-of-forming-a-government-of-national-balance

Al-Maliki and Al-Hakim stress the importance of forming a government of "national balance" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum