Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation

Go down

Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation Empty Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:52 pm

Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation 1649069133223
2022-04-04 03:46

Shafaq News/ Iraq's Federal Supreme Court on Monday dismissed a complaint filed against the devaluation of the Iraqi dinar, a judicial source revealed.

Earlier, the court opted to postpone the lawsuit 32/Federal to April 4.

Iraq's highest judicial body summoned the Iraqi Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, and Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Mustafa Ghaleb Makhif, to a session dedicated to discuss the devaluation of the Iraqi national currency.

In December 2020, Iraq devalued its currency as the plummeting oil prices squeezed the revenues that supply more than 90% of the oil-dependent country's treasury.

The financial crisis Iraq suffered due to the coronavirus pandemic caused a decline in oil prices that caused decreasing oil revenues, altogether have caused a large deficit in the federal budget.

The OPEC member's economy has only a small manufacturing base, and almost all goods are dollar-priced imports, so a cheaper dinar instantly made normal Iraqis feel poorer without providing any benefit to the wider economy via cheaper exports.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Federal-Court-dismisses-a-case-against-the-Iraqi-dinar-devaluation

Federal Court dismisses a case against the Iraqi dinar devaluation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum