Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist

Go down

Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist Empty Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:24 pm

Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist 1648755524265
2022-03-31 12:39

Shafaq News/ More than five months have passed since the Iraqi elections. However, only electing the parliament speaker has been achieved, while political elites are still holding talks about choosing the presidents of the republic and government are still running.

A source in the Shiite Coordination Framework revealed to Shafaq News Agency that the Framework is considering sending a delegate to Al-Hanana (Al-Sadr's residence) in Najaf to present an initiative to resolve political differences.

The Framework initiative suggests that the Framework waives its ministerial entitlements in the next government to select a "consensual prime minister."

On the other hand, a member of the Sadrist Movement, Safaa al-Asadi, confirmed that "the movement has constants, including not accepting any consensus government."

Al-Asadi told our Agency, "We have previously held talks with the Framework's leaders and proposed 14 conditions in the interest of Iraq, but all we receive is a lack of commitment."

"Those conditions include renouncing all those involved in corruption, following up all corruption files from 2003, and controlling all official and unofficial border crossings by the state.

Concerning the possibility of resolving the dispute, al-Asadi concluded, "Until this moment, a political breakthrough has not appeared on the scene…we will not retreat from forming a government (a national majority, neither eastern nor western), we welcome whoever wants to join us; otherwise, we remain in Parliament and have an absolute majority."

Iraqi lawmakers failed for a third time on Wednesday to elect a head of state, further deepening a political crisis spurred by infighting following general elections five months ago.

So far, Iraqi politicians have disagreed on a compromise candidate for the presidency, exacerbating a political vacuum that prevents the appointment of a prime minister.

A lack of a quorum, set by the Federal Supreme Court at two-thirds of the house's 329 members, held the vote for the third time since February.

The parliament presidium opted to convert the session to an ordinary session to discuss the lineups of the permanent parliamentary committees.

In a brief statement, the media bureau of the Iraqi parliament said that the parliament speaker, Mohammad al-Halboosi, inaugurated the sixth ordinary session without revealing the number of lawmakers who attended the session.

Only 152 lawmakers showed up for the latest vote, and the vote for a new president was delisted from the session's agenda, a source said.

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/Can-the-next-stage-solve-the-dispute-between-the-Framework-and-the-Sadrist

Can the next stage solve the dispute between the Framework and the Sadrist 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum