Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded

Go down

Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded Empty Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:40 pm

Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded 965699-2df2233e-a274-4e19-982d-883d9ab986fa
Saturday 26 March 2022 17:43

Baghdad / NINA / - The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, considered today, Saturday, the failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time, calling on all political blocs to engage in a serious dialogue to end the political crisis in the spirit of patriotism.

Saleh said in a statement that / NINA / received a copy of it, that "the lack of national understandings and the failure of the parliament session to complete the constitutional entitlements on their specified dates is a regrettable and worrying matter after more than five months have passed since the early elections, as the continuation of the political impasse amid The huge challenges facing the country are now unacceptable.

Salih added, "Conducting early elections was not a goal in itself, but rather a means of reform, ensuring political and social stability, improving the general conditions in the country and responding to the demands of the Iraqis, and that the new parliament that emerged from the elections bears an exceptional responsibility as it came after a popular movement and national consensus. Broad calls for correcting the tracks and ending the deeply entrenched political crises in the country, not perpetuating them.

He stressed, "The political forces today are facing a decisive national test, and that the difficult circumstances that have passed through the country and the current delicate circumstance impose on everyone a historical responsibility and an exceptional work to get out of the current crisis in the spirit of patriotism and solidarity, and to begin to meet the national requirements by forming a capable and effective government that protects the interests of the country and promotes its sovereignty and independence, and works to meet the aspirations of Iraqis."

From this standpoint, we call on all Iraqi political parties to a serious and effective dialogue to get out of the current crisis without complacency or delay, and to give priority to the interests of Iraq and the Iraqis, taking into account regional conditions, international changes and internal challenges before us, especially the dangerous economic conditions, which call for keenness to strengthen The home front and the consolidation of the national ranks in order to get out of the current crisis and in a manner that meets the aspirations of the citizens who are waiting with anticipation and impatience to form authorities that express their will and aspirations for a decent and free life.

Today, Saturday, the House of Representatives held its session to elect the President of the Republic, but it failed to elect him due to lack of a quorum./ End

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=965699

Barham Salih: The failure to complete the constitutional entitlements on time is unfortunate/expanded 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum