Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy

Go down

The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy Empty The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:38 pm

The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy 965709-3adb3c3b-2f95-494c-bbd5-fa27f33d43f2
Saturday 26 March 2022 19:22

Baghdad / NINA / - Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi participated in the activities of the Doha Forum for International Dialogue held in the sisterly State of Qatar in its 20th session, which will continue for the period from 26 to 27 March 2022.

Allawi said, according to a statement by the ministry: The goal of reaching a world free of crises, violations and wars is not easy to achieve, unless there are good intentions, international will and equal dialogue to resolve differences and reduce conflicts to silence the sound of war and the omens of destruction, so health recovery is no longer worrisome after suffering severely from the effects of the Corona pandemic. It is the multiplicity of foci of armed conflict and the expansion of its scope that troubles the world.

He added: The Iraqi society suffers from chronic and costly crises deepened by fluctuations in oil prices in the global market, due to the impact of the Corona pandemic and terrorism, and that the decline in Iraqi oil revenues and terrorism were sources of concern at all governmental, political and popular levels, and it is a legitimate concern in the context of the historical deterioration of the global economy, so it was The national need for a financial strategy for two things, the first is short related to borrowing for the purposes of meeting urgent needs, and the second is long-term, represented by the white paper for economic and financial reform to avoid expected fluctuations and achieve reassurance of a decent life, and create new economic partnerships at all levels.

Allawi explained the importance of the white paper embodying the rebalancing of the Iraqi economy and putting it on a path that allows the state to take appropriate steps in the future to develop it into a dynamic diversified economy that creates opportunities for Iraqis to live a decent life by proposing a set of comprehensive reforms and policies, and the protection of weak and fragile groups in society.

The forum, which carried the slogan "Transformation into a New Era", aims to launch a dialogue on the critical challenges facing the world, promote the exchange of ideas and policy-making and provide viable recommendations./End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=965709

The Minister of Finance confirms from Doha the importance of the white paper to restore balance to the Iraqi economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum