Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices

Go down

Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices Empty Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:25 pm

Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices 28522
Finance Minister Ali Abdel Amir Allawi, "Al-Iqtisad News"

03/26/2022

Economy News - Baghdad

During his participation in the Doha Forum for Dialogue 2022, Iraqi Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi stressed that Iraqi society suffers from chronic and costly crises deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices.

A statement issued by the media office of the Ministry of Finance, received by Al-Iqtisad News, stated that Allawi participated in the activities of the Doha Forum for International Dialogue held in the State of Qatar in its 20th session, which will continue for the period from 26 to 27 March 2022.

It is noteworthy that the forum, which carried the slogan "Transformation into a New Era", aims to launch a dialogue on the critical challenges facing the world, and to promote the exchange of ideas and policy-making and to provide applicable recommendations.

Allawi said that the goal of reaching a world free of crises, violations and wars "is not easy to achieve, unless there are good intentions, international will and equal dialogue to resolve differences and reduce conflicts in order to silence the voice of war and destruction."

He added, "Health recovery is no longer worrisome after suffering severely from the effects of the Corona pandemic, but rather the multiplicity of armed conflict foci and its expansion is what worries the world."

According to Allawi, "There is no doubt that the establishment of security and stability and the settlement of differences between the Arab countries and their regional and international surroundings add to the world the factors of recovery, peace and prosperity. It is the hoped-for role of reviving the factors of history and geography in spreading incentives for dialogue as an objective and moral alternative to conflict."

Iraqi society suffers from “chronic and costly crises deepened by fluctuations in oil prices in the global market, due to the impact of the Corona pandemic and terrorism,” according to Allawi, who pointed out that the decline in Iraqi oil revenues and terrorism “were a source of concern at all governmental, political and popular levels, and it is a legitimate concern in the context of the deterioration.” history of the global economy.

The national need needed a financial strategy consisting of two things, according to Allawi, who clarified that "the first is short related to borrowing for the purposes of meeting urgent needs, and the second is long-term, represented by the white paper for economic and financial reform to avoid expected fluctuations and achieve reassurance of a decent life, and create new economic partnerships for all levels".

According to Allawi, the importance of the white paper is embodied in "rebalancing the Iraqi economy and putting it on a path that allows the state to take appropriate steps in the future to develop it into a dynamic, diversified economy that creates opportunities for Iraqis to live a decent life by proposing a set of comprehensive reforms and policies, and protecting the weak and fragile groups in society that are most affected." For some aspects of reform by increasing social protection allocations, supporting the food basket and small and medium enterprises, and activating health measures to counter the effects of the pandemic.

The reform paper took into account "the repercussions of rising global food prices on the life of Iraqi society, which is the result of measures beyond its control regarding the high costs of production, transportation, shipping and marketing," according to the minister.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27347

Allawi: Iraq suffers from chronic and costly crises, deepened by fluctuations in international oil prices 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum