Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model)

Go down

The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) Empty The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model)

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:03 pm

The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) 5187
Samir Al-Nusairi

03/22/2022

* Samir Al-Nusairi

The Community Initiatives Fund (Tamkeen) is preparing for the days leading up to the blessed month of Ramadan by preparing to implement a wide program in this holy month. The most important thing in the program is to finance the distribution of 18,000 food baskets to needy families in Baghdad and all governorates in coordination with youth volunteer teams under the supervision of the Central Bank and the Association of Banks Iraqi special. These events come in order for the Tamkeen Fund to crown its various activities and events during the past and continuing nucleus to serve development and society .

The Community Initiatives Fund “Tamkeen” was established to achieve the economic and societal objectives of the Central Bank of Iraq contained in Law 56 of 2004, which include achieving economic stability and promoting sustainable development and community service. This is achieved with the community’s economic, humanitarian and cultural support, through the initiatives provided by the Central Bank, banks and supporting authorities to achieve the economic and societal goal at the same time and support the humanitarian cases of citizens, in light of the complex and accumulated critical economic conditions that the country has witnessed. Because of the decline in public services provided, as well as because of the drop in oil prices, on which the Iraqi economy depends almost mainly. The spread of the Corona pandemic .

The Community Initiatives Fund "Tamkeen" is financed through monthly subscriptions from Iraqi private banks, exchange companies, and electronic payment companies, and these funds are deposited in an independent account within the Central Bank of Iraq, and they are spent through a specialized committee whose membership includes the Central Bank, banks and the Organizations Department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers .

The importance of the “Tamkeen” Initiatives Fund stems from its endeavor to support the community through: reviving the social and economic situation , employing manpower, empowering youth and supporting humanitarian, cultural, community, technical and environmental cases.

The total number of initiatives supported by the "Tamkeen" Fund since its inception until now has reached hundreds of economic, humanitarian, cultural and societal initiatives. The initiatives depended on supporting and developing Iraqi youth in various educational, service, health and other sectors. and highlight

The areas in which the Tamkeen Fund contributed are :

1 - Humanitarian and social cases .

Which increased in the past years as a result of economic and social conditions .

2 ‐ Social Domains

Supporting the education sector .

3 ‐ Environmental Protection

Combating desertification in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture .

Launching the "Initiative to Combat Desertification". It is an initiative that includes planting two million seedlings in all governorates of the country that suffer from this problem, while equipping the cultivated areas with drip irrigation networks .

4 ‐ The support provided to culture, media and the arts. The most prominent cultural project is the completion of the rehabilitation and development of Al-Mutanabi Street (the heart of Iraqi culture ).

5- Financing economic , development and reconstruction projects .

* Economic and banking consultant

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27333

The experience of private banks in community service (Tamkeen Fund as a model) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum