Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov

Go down

Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Empty Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov

Post by kenlej Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:38 pm

Anti-gravity Research

For many years, humans have been on a quest to understand the secrets of hyperdimensional physics and uncover the secrets of anti-gravity. Numerous scientists consider anti-gravity technology to be the Holy Grail of the 21st century – a single technology that will radically transform human civilization and begin a new age on Earth and beyond. That such technology is possible is supported by the innumerable UFO videos and sightings all around the planet. Recently, even the United States Navy disclosed a mysterious footage of a UFO encountered by US navy pilots. According to official data, NASA started its research on anti-gravity technology in 1992. They considered that a device built around a superconductor and a magnet can shield an object from gravity. Declassified documents, however, show that the United States began their anti-gravity research much earlier, as far back as the 1950s. Many people believe that after the notorious Roswell UFO crash in 1947, the US government began spending billions of dollars on reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology. 

TR-3B Astra – Secret Anti-Gravity Spacecraft

Curiously, the US Secretary of the Navy is listed as the administrator on several radical aviation technologies patented by aerospace engineers. A mysterious man by the name of Salvatore Pais is named as the inventor of four ambiguous patents for which the United States Navy is the assignee: a bizarrely shaped “High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator;” a “Piezoelectricity-induced High Temperature Superconductor”; an ” Electromagnetic field generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field” that could deflect asteroids, and, perhaps strangest of all, a “Craft Using an Inertial Mass Reduction Device,” described in the patent as a “hybrid aerospace-underwater craft” capable of extraordinary feats of speed and maneuverability in the air, water, and outer space alike, thanks to a revolutionary electromagnetic propulsion system.
While all are relatively outlandish sounding, the latter was personally vouched for by the Chief Technical Officer of the Naval Aviation Enterprise, who claimed the Chinese were already developing similar technologies. 

Although the US has not admitted to possessing such a craft, countless people have witnessed a strange triangular UFO in the sky, which looks exactly like the mysterious craft from the patent.
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov TR-3B-UFO-779020
[size]But if there is still doubt, take a look at this Google Earth image, spotted a few years back in Australia. Of course, follow the coordinates now, and you’ll find that the mysterious object has been hidden from Google Maps, which makes it even more suspicious.[/size]
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov D3Bjj04X0AIUb_c

Viktor Stepanovic Grebennikov

No doubt, the world of anti-gravity is one of cloak and dagger, of extra-terrestrial implications and dark money funding. However, the man we’ve dedicated this article to was not a backroom power-player or governmental elite, but an ordinary man in an extraordinary position at the forefront of anti-gravity discovery. He did not accomplish this with billions of dollars or secret government facilities, but simply by observing nature and all its wonderful creations. 
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Viktor-Stepanovic-Grebennikov-Antigravity-
Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov was born in 1927 in Simferopol, a populous city in the Crimean Peninsula region of what was then the Soviet Union. Only a few years before he was born, the city had been an important theater in the Russian Civil War. Grebennikov’s mother was a noblewoman and his father, a simple mechanic, two classes which previously would not have intermingled. For his part, Grebennikov was an intelligent, curious young man, and he became among the first of a new, educated generation. It was this education that led him as an adult to Novosibirsk, on the southern tip of the Western Siberian Plain. There, Grebennikov took to a wide range of interests, becoming a scientist, specifically an entomologist – which is the study of insects – but also a naturalist, painter, and rugged outdoors man. He may also have been a poet, judging by how he described the natural beauty of the Siberian steppe. As he wrote: 
“A quiet evening in the steppe. The sun’s red disk has already touched the faraway, misty horizon. Pods of ducks gleam over the evening lake, sandpipers are also heard in the distance. The high, pearl-colored sky stretches over the calming world of the steppe. How good it is to be out here, in the open country!”

Cavity Structural Effect (CSE)

It was this love affair with nature, far from the stuffy offices and thick books usually associated with scientists, which sent Grebennikov down the path of discovery that would define his life. 
It happened almost entirely by chance one evening in the early 1980s. Grebennikov was engaged in his favorite pastime, roaming the vast steppe alone with intent to camp under the stars. Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov YJnest_0.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1As he laid his head on a makeshift pillow, Grebennikov was overcome with an unpleasant feeling – headache, ringing ears, and a metallic taste in his mouth. He realized that he had set up camp on top of an underground bee city, that in fact, in his own words,
“the entire steppe is dappled with their holes like Swiss cheese, and in places, almost like a sponge.”
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov UnnamedWhat could this mean, Grebennikov wondered? He returned to the spot four more times, through varying weather and times of day, and each time found the results the same. He noted that five meters away from the boundary of the bee city, he felt no effects, but as soon as he entered the area, he felt similarly unpleasant. This weighed on Grebennikov’s mind for some time, until years later he happened to be in an area where another bee city had recently ‘died,’ that is, collapsed as a result of erosion and the passage of time. While investigating the site, Grebennikov collected parts of the nest, the familiar ‘honeycomb,’ and returned to his office. There, he noticed the most unusual phenomenon. When he put his hand over the honeycomb, he could feel a heat emanating from it, a “thermal sensation” which made him light-headed. He got others to try, and they reported similarly, feeling heat or cold wind, having numbness in their fingers or feeling as though their hand was being pushed around. 
Most peculiar, the cause of this could not be measured by any traditional scientific device. Grebennikov noted that:
“thermometers, or ultrasound detectors, magnetometers and electrometers-did not respond to them in the slightest,”.
Further, the effect could not be blocked by covering, even with a thick piece of metal. Strangely, clocks – both mechanical and electronic, started running inaccurately when placed near the zone. By chance, Grebennikov had discovered the Cavity Structural Effect (CSE), which is what he called this type of ‘force field’ which surrounded cavernous honeycomb-like objects. Believing this to be an important and potentially groundbreaking discovery, Grebennikov published an article on his findings. Surprisingly, the article went unnoticed or ignored in the mainstream scientific community. Thus, Grebennikov was left to continue the work himself. Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Istock_000034105814_small
While his status as an entomologist was probably at least partially responsible for the indifference of the scientific community, it was this vocation that allowed Grebennikov his next major breakthrough, a discovery that would change everything.

Anti-Gravity Hidden in Nature

In 1988, Grebennikov was examining the chitin shells of insects under a microscope, when he noticed what he called:
“an unusually rhythmic, extremely ordered, incomparable honeycomb, solid multidimensional composition, which looked as if it was pressed by some complicated automatic machine.”
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov 1544993092948-png
As he moved deeper into study, something extraordinary happened. As Grebennikov described:
“I was about to place a second identical plate with the same unusual cell structure on its underside, almost purposelessly on top of the first one. But then. The little plate came loose from my tweezers, hung suspended above the other plate on the microscope stage for a few seconds, then turned a few degrees clockwise and swung – and only then it abruptly fell on the desk.
When I came to my senses, I tied a few panels together with a wire and it wasn’t an easy thing to do. I succeeded only when I positioned them vertically. What I got was a multi-layered chitin block and I placed it on the desk. Even a relatively large object, such as a thumbtack, would not fall on it. Something pushed it up and aside. When I attached the tack on top of the “block,” I witnessed incredible, impossible things. The tack would disappear from sight for a few moments. That was when I realized that this was no “beacon,” but something entirely different.”
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Viktor-Grebennikov-Anti-Gravity-Levitation
This incredible discovery got Grebennikov thinking. Science suggested that some bugs should be too big to fly, based on the size of their wings and the speed of their wing beat. Was the Cavity Structural Effect caused by this ‘incomparable honeycomb,’ creating some sort of anti-gravity field, allowing the bugs to defy physics and fly? Were the bugs, in fact not flying at all, but levitating?

Viktor Grebennikov’s Anti-Gravity Platform

Following this line of thought, and the works of past scientists like Nikola Tesla, Grebennikov set about trying to create some sort of anti-gravitational vehicle. For years he toiled, pouring heart and soul into the project, until finally, he came up with something possessing apparently amazing characteristics.
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Hqdefault

By attaching hundreds, if not thousands of chitin shells to the bottom of a simple wooden platform, Grebennikov had invented an anti-gravity vehicle which he claimed could travel at up to 1500 kilometers per hour, as many as 300 meters off the ground. He operated the device by stepping on the platform and using two handles attached to the base by a single pole. Despite the incredible speeds, the rider did not experience any effects, no inertia properties, or dynamic pressure, almost as if they were ensconced in a bubble or force field. Further, when in flight, the device was invisible from below, appearing as only a light sphere or cloud in the sky. Observers noticed that even his shadow was missing when in flight, and his watch was constantly shifting forward or backward. We know from Einstein that time, space, and gravity are intertwined.
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Viktor-Grebennikov-Levitation-Platform-Anti-Gravity-

The Suppresion of Viktor Grebennikov’s Research

Humble in the face of such a potentially world-changing invention, Grebennikov believed that so-called ‘real’ science should investigate his discovery. Thus, he filed for a patent. Shockingly, his patent application was resoundingly denied, while Grebennikov was rejected and called out by skeptics and other scientists.
It certainly didn’t help that he lacked photographic proof, as his camera would malfunction during flights as a result of the Cavernous Structures Effect. But the reception he received for such an apparently groundbreaking invention represented the antagonistic relationship Grebennikov had with establishment thought throughout his career. He was not shy about this, asserting: 
The joy of creative work, even of work that ends in failure, is far higher and brighter than earning any diplomas, medals, or patents,”
and describing those he was at odds with as “evil, ignorant people.”
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Grebennikov-book
But perhaps the reception to Grebennikov’s invention went beyond mere antagonism. In 1992, his patent application having been rejected, Grebennikov sought to publish a book detailing his discovery, the principles, and measurements of his invention backed by a litany of full-color images. It was said this would include photographs of a demonstration of the machine Grebennikov gave at a museum. However, just before the book was released, the publishers, possibly at the behest of authorities, undertook dramatic edits of the book, removing hundreds of pictures and all schematic details.
Why, at the same time Grebennikov was being called out by skeptics, was evidence of his invention being subverted?
According to a longtime colleague, Grebennikov was part of a so-called scientific underground that was persecuted and victimized by the scientific establishment and governmental authorities. Given the money governments were admittedly and allegedly spending in pursuit of the secrets Grebennikov had apparently discovered, it is perhaps no surprise his discovery would be suppressed.

Anti-Gravity Technology in Ancient Times?

Maybe Grebennikov had inadvertently stumbled across something more powerful, and thus more dangerous than he could have imagined, a deep and almost mystical power sought by humans for centuries, dreamed about with every UFO sighting or unexplained human artifact.
Consider the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, a structure so incredible that generations of deep thinkers have speculated how an ancient society could have created such a thing. It is a mystery so inexplicable that some have suggested the ancients must have had access to some sort of alien technology.

Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Energy-Pyramid

This might not be as far-fetched as it sounds. Recent research shows that the Pyramid centralizes and conveys electromagnetic energy into the inner chambers and towards the top, as in Grebennikov’s honeycomb. Further, where chitlin shells from bugs powered Grebennikov’s flying machine, the beetle was a vitally important symbol in Egyptian mythology, often depicted in art and icon.
Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov Edfu-temple-scarab-egypt-africa-picture-id139396757?k=6&m=139396757&s=612x612&w=0&h=Hht5cD5nqWukqpaBpo9QfjfPeFCYnoY6q23vZ1kTR8U=

Alien or not, it appears the Egyptians may have had access to a knowledge since lost to human beings, thirsted for by governments, and rediscovered by Grebennikov centuries later. 
What exactly Grebennikov discovered is unknown to this day. It may sound incredible, but the mysterious usually does until it becomes a reality. Before his death in 2001, Grebennikov left us with these words: 
“There is no mysticism, the thing is simply that we, humans, still know little of the Universe which, as we see, not always “accepts” our, all too human rules, assumptions, and orders.”
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum