Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms

Go down

Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms Empty Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:53 pm

Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms 959333-fd511799-7248-4695-81b1-b3dd26aff4df
Saturday 26 February 2022 10:39

Baghdad / NINA / - The expert in economic affairs, Safwan Qusay, stressed the need to expand the sources of obtaining the dollar and open different windows to support the dinar and move to the open currency market, stressing that restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar and the Iraqi financial and banking system requires moving as soon as possible to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms.

Qusay said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA/ That "the process of determining the fair value of the Iraqi dinar requires monetary policy to unite with fiscal policy to control inflation and convert the Iraqi dinar into a productive dinar after it was disrupted due to misdirection of public spending," noting that "the fixed price policy of the Iraqi dinar, which is pegged to the US dollar, contributed In reducing the sources of risk for the value of the currency, but it transferred those risks to the reserves of the Central Bank, which were reduced due to the dependence of the dollar balance of Iraq on oil prices.”

He stressed: "The necessity of expanding the sources of obtaining the dollar through the current and strategic economic reform approach to contribute to opening different windows to support the dinar and the transition to the open currency market, with the necessity of operating other monetary tools by the Central Bank of Iraq to contribute to controlling the money supply and controlling the rates of price increases. ".

The economic expert continued, "The restoration of confidence in the Iraqi dinar and in the Iraqi financial and banking system requires moving as soon as possible to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms to activate the process of investigating the sex of money and tracking the movement of goods, which is the most important steps to fight corruption."/ End 8

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=959333

Economist: Restoring confidence in the Iraqi dinar requires moving to adopting financial inclusion mechanisms 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum