Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction

Go down

A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction Empty A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:47 pm

A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction 957829-2653d909-4855-4678-916e-163fbe6dac7f
Saturday 19 February 2022 23:34

Najaf / NINA / - Representative Ali Al-Saadi, from the Sadrist bloc, said during hosting the governor of the Central Bank: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal with the currency auction firmly, indicating "the formation of a parliamentary committee to investigate facts, gather information and follow up on the work of the Central Bank."

Al-Saadi added, in a statement transmitted by his media office: This session came at the request of the Presidency of the House of Representatives to host the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank with the aim of discussing the issue of currency smuggling and the control of some banks belonging to people who control the currency auction.

He added, "Since the Minister of Finance has apologized for not attending the hosting session, this week will witness an emergency parliamentary session to question him, as we are the direct officials to defend the rights of the people and stop the squandering of their wealth."

Al-Saadi pointed out that the issue of currency smuggling and the control of some banks such as the Middle East, Al-Qabed and Al-Ansari in the currency auction and putting an end to the depletion of the economy and addressing the negatives resulting in a professional manner according to economic rules was reviewed.

And he added, a parliamentary committee will be formed to investigate the facts, gather information, follow up on the work of the Central Bank, and take the necessary measures in the event the government is unable to handle the currency auction file, and we will be obligated before the people to use our constitutional powers./End

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=957829

A parliamentarian from the Sadrist bloc: Our constitutional powers are ready to deal firmly with the currency auction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum