Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Holly says - Intel is sparse and many are gagged. We are told to be quiet. What I do hear is  positive DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Holly says - Intel is sparse and many are gagged. We are told to be quiet. What I do hear is positive

Go down

Holly says - Intel is sparse and many are gagged. We are told to be quiet. What I do hear is  positive Empty Holly says - Intel is sparse and many are gagged. We are told to be quiet. What I do hear is positive

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:27 pm

Good morning roomies!

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action."Tony Robbins  

We are taking massive action. We have taken a huge leap of faith being a part of this blessing. Every day we walk in faith to get through another day. We struggle just to keep going. But we never, ever give up! 

Intel is sparse and many are gagged. We are told to be quiet. What I do hear is  positive. 

Though there are many different scenarios as to how this going to happen. I will say it is crazy at the end.

Stay positive and keep uplifting your thoughts and vibrations. Let’s stay United not divided in these rooms.

-Holly
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down