Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar

Go down

MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar Empty MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:25 pm

Member: MarkZ I am ordering a RV Burger with lots of dinar lettuce and a side order of Nesara.

Member: I would like the burger with the golden egg on top please

MZ: I’m ready for real beef and hoping we see it this week.

Member: Are they kicking the can this week?

MZ: I don’t think they are kicking the can….we are going to find out in the next 24 hours imo…whether we can squarely say this is our week or not…..

Member: Morning MarkZ, Thank you as always for bringing this Community all the latest RV Updates & News, hopefully we will have good news SOON with definite Bond movement PAYOUTS.

MZ: Bond Folks…..all their appointments start this afternoon and tomorrow…..they fully expect funding. They think this is it. . that is why I said that the next 24 hours will tell us if this is our week or not. We should know that answer if the historic bonds start paying today or tomorrow.

MZ: hopefully by tomorrow we will know if we are mere days away or longer…….

Member: If Bonds go is that us next?  Sure hope so

MZ: No news on CKMX or PP’s over the weekend…but I am looking. Will share what I find this evening/

Member: Nothing burger today but Iraq bought 406 of their money back from other countries so We Are Close

Member: RV News? Missionary friends that are in Israel were contacted to make an appt to exchange their foreign currency

Member: Just watched Nader from Mid East and he said that Iraq is gonna do something this week, whether an RV or going back to the previous rate

MZ: My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar….

Member: Iraq bought back 406 million of their money Mark. That's a great sign

Member: I heard we are in a 36 hour window!

Member: Can the RV go without Nesara?

Member: Mark said Iraq can go before the GCR if they get tired of waiting for them…..but feels the rate won’t be as good……at this point……I would take the lower rate if someone would just “do it”

Member: If we don't move before tomorrow (Appts. set) doesn't the Chinese New Year shut things down for 2 weeks?

Member: Received a paid zeroed balance Bank note on Saturday...A Mistake or Nasara? not sure??????????????

MZ: A lot of bank news today…HSBC sent out an automated notice to HSBC customers that on Feb 18th 2022, at 11:59 pm est…1 or more of your accounts with HSBC banks USA will become Citizens Accounts. 

MZ: Not sure what to think on this…..is this QFS accounts???? Is this a hint on timing for tier 5….are they planning on having us finished , completed and out of the way in tier 4 before then??? This is very interesting…it also could be nothing……we just do not know.

Member: Citizens Bank purchased the US HSBC branches

Member: Google says: Is HSBC taken over by Citizens Bank?Citizens Financial Group, Inc. to Acquire HSBC East Coast Branches and National Online Deposit Business.

Member: Citizensbank site. We can’t wait to welcome HSBC customers who are coming to Citizens on February 19! We’ll keep this page updated with everything you need to know and do to help make the transition as seamless as possible.

MZ: Maybe its just a bank merger and we were reading to much in it….but the timing is very interesting…

Member: What is tier 5?

MZ: tier 5 is the general public who should go in after we all are done.

Member: I am new- What are tiers?

Member: Tiers 1-3 are large orgs/those who have had legal settlements a long time ago but never got paid. 4A are the whales, people who have had a lot of curr from years ago. 4B is all of us. 5 is the public.

Member: our BB&T banks are also changing to Truist banks.

Member: BB&T and SUNTRUST are merged into TRUIST.

Member: SunTrust is switching to Truist on 21st. I’m referring to your hbsc statement. That might mean something hmmm

MZ: a lot of banks are merging as digital finance is taking over.

Member: currently on pre-market trading, shows both gold and silver are up. gold is up +10.80 an oz and silver is up +.189 per oz.

Member: it doesn't look good for a collapse crash today on the market. markets in the far east were closed up today.

Member: I’m ready for the credits to roll on this movie!

Member: So sick of nothing happening anywhere…..and being lied to by good guys and bad guys…..

Member: the darkness wants you to think you're being played so you'll give up your currency

Member: Ground Hog Day is coming !!!

Member: Ground Hog Day is already here…..has been for months…….

Member: The end is beginning and the start of the finish is near

Member: Thomas Jefferson: “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”

Member: be prepared it looks like about 3 to 4 weeks the trucker's won't be delivering food

MarkZ says - My contacts in Iraq are thinking tomorrow Tuesday for Iraq to unpeg or change value on the dinar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum